PDA

View Full Version : Bush Adm. Sets Fire to Old Executive Office Building

hjmick
12-19-2007, 10:47 AM
Just saving the Bush haters and conspiracy theorist some time...

WHITE HOUSE FIRE; OLD EXECUTIVE OFFICE BUILDING...
Electrical fire; 'Secret Service stops investigators from entering' -- FOXNEWS

Cheney to blame? What is he hiding? What did Bush know and when did he know it?

Fire burns on White House grounds

WASHINGTON - Thick black smoke billowed from a fire Wednesday on the White House compound in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.

The blaze appeared to be located in Vice President Dick Cheney's suite of ceremonial offices on the second floor of the building. Cheney and President Bush were across the street in the West Wing of the White House when the blaze broke out. It appeared to be under control within an hour.

Secret Service spokesman Darrin Blackford said the Old Executive Office building was evacuated as a precaution. "Everyone has been evacuated safely," White House spokeswoman Emily Lawrimore said. District of Columbia firefighters poured water on the blaze and moved furniture onto a balcony.

Complete story... (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071219/ap_on_go_pr_wh/white_house_complex_fire)

nevadamedic
12-19-2007, 10:55 AM

Ummmm the Secret Service has to secure the scene because there are probably classified material they don't want people to get their hands on.

Gabby is going to be frothing at the mouth on this one.

darin
12-19-2007, 10:56 AM

LMAO! NICELY done. :)

hjmick
12-19-2007, 11:01 AM
I couldn't help myself. :coffee:

Immanuel
12-19-2007, 11:16 AM
I couldn't help myself. :coffee:

Well, congratulations, you will now be branded a heretic by the left. This will earn you the privilege of being called all kinds of names on internet chat sites, spit upon and flipped off in public and you will be considered a prime target for increased taxes all in the name of tolerance.

I'm sure you realize that there were important documents regarding what Bush knew about 9/11 before 9/11 stored in that building as well as documents pertaining to OBL's new secret identity given to him by the CIA for services rendered and those documents have now been destroyed... how convenient!

Immie

hjmick
12-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Well, congratulations, you will now be branded a heretic by the left. This will earn you the privilege of being called all kinds of names on internet chat sites, spit upon and flipped off in public and you will be considered a prime target for increased taxes all in the name of tolerance.

I'm sure you realize that there were important documents regarding what Bush knew about 9/11 before 9/11 stored in that building as well as documents pertaining to OBL's new secret identity given to him by the CIA for services rendered and those documents have now been destroyed... how convenient!

Immie

I can live with that.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/hjmc3rd/36_2_291.gif

gabosaurus
12-19-2007, 11:27 AM
You got me. I figured it would be Muslims who couldn't read street addresses.

glockmail
12-19-2007, 11:28 AM

Cheney to blame? What is he hiding? What did Bush know and when did he know it?:lol: How many tapes of CIA interrogations of terrorists will now disappear?