PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi

jimnyc
01-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Am I the only one who literally gets sickened at just the thought of this woman? I hate to sound like a hate monger but I guess I am when it comes to this bitch.

They're saying she is the most powerful woman in the world now. I think that'll piss off Hillary!

jillian
01-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Am I the only one who literally gets sickened at just the thought of this woman? I hate to sound like a hate monger but I guess I am when it comes to this bitch.

Now you know how I feel when I look at the dude in the white house...

They're saying she is the most powerful woman in the world now. I think that'll piss off Hillary!

I doubt it. :beer:

Gaffer
01-09-2007, 08:21 PM
She's the dumbest woman in the world.

Its a real toss up as to which I dispise more her or hellery.

Nothing I would like more than to see everything she does fail. Especially since nothing she does will be good for the country.

jimnyc
01-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Now you know how I feel when I look at the dude in the white house...

I can't say I didn't laugh when I first read this. :laugh:

(I think Pelosi is a dude too!)

jillian
01-09-2007, 08:46 PM
I can't say I didn't laugh when I first read this. :laugh:

(I think Pelosi is a dude too!)

:thumb: :D

Gunny
01-09-2007, 09:33 PM
She's the dumbest woman in the world.

Its a real toss up as to which I dispise more her or hellery.

Nothing I would like more than to see everything she does fail. Especially since nothing she does will be good for the country.

I couldn't agree more. Sorry I can't give you any rep. Seems the owner forgets he sets our rep quotas higher than he has members.;)

Gaffer
01-09-2007, 09:44 PM
I couldn't agree more. Sorry I can't give you any rep. Seems the owner forgets he sets our rep quotas higher than he has members.;)

Yeah he needs to change that. maybe he'll happen in here and see these posts.