PDA

View Full Version : job creation....

manu1959
12-19-2007, 09:34 PM
just say a report on the news that job creation is the third biggest issue for voters ......

so....which candidate do you think will create the most jobs.....

and

how will they do it.....

Dilloduck
12-19-2007, 09:44 PM
just say a report on the news that job creation is the third biggest issue for voters ......

and

how will they do it.....

hmmm---hire blackwater to teach english ?

MtnBiker
12-19-2007, 09:54 PM
The one that lets free market policy work most effectively.

JohnDoe
12-19-2007, 09:55 PM

and

how will they do it.....Job creation for who? More illegals or American citizens? :laugh2:

Answer that first....

jd

MtnBiker
12-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Job creation for who? More illegals or American citizens? :laugh2:

Answer that first....

jd

I guess the first or second issue you would have would be immigration.

JohnDoe
12-19-2007, 10:15 PM
I guess the first or second issue you would have would be immigration.I think immigration is a huge problem. I think that we do need to raise our LEGAL Immigration levels, but not all from Mexico alone, but from all countries, bringing in a melting pot of immigrants, continuing along the lines of our roots as a country and not favor just one country.

My grandparents were italian immigrants and became American citizens just 5 years after being here.

I have a problem with illegal immigration being used as a form of slave labor for American businesses....and putting the cost of these workers on to the average citizen for their healthcare and the schooling for their children because the employer does not want to pay them decent wages.....and wants to make some extra profit on our backs.

And if the employers did pay decent wages, then Americans would be all over the jobs that they do...

If they were here legally, the employers could not take advantage of the situation so easily and not as much of a tax burden would be put on to us...imo.

jd

Immanuel
12-20-2007, 08:52 AM
I think immigration is a huge problem. I think that we do need to raise our LEGAL Immigration levels, but not all from Mexico alone, but from all countries, bringing in a melting pot of immigrants, continuing along the lines of our roots as a country and not favor just one country.

My grandparents were italian immigrants and became American citizens just 5 years after being here.

I have a problem with illegal immigration being used as a form of slave labor for American businesses....and putting the cost of these workers on to the average citizen for their healthcare and the schooling for their children because the employer does not want to pay them decent wages.....and wants to make some extra profit on our backs.

And if the employers did pay decent wages, then Americans would be all over the jobs that they do...

If they were here legally, the employers could not take advantage of the situation so easily and not as much of a tax burden would be put on to us...imo.

jd

Don't tell her, but I agree with her on this and if I didn't dislike her so much, I'd P.R. her.

Immie

manu1959
12-20-2007, 12:08 PM
no one has an answer ?

name the candidate and name the program that will create jobs ....

5stringJeff
12-20-2007, 12:11 PM
no one has an answer ?

name the candidate and name the program that will create jobs ....

It's not the federal government's job to create jobs.

JackDaniels
12-20-2007, 12:17 PM
The one that lets free market policy work most effectively.

Glad to hear you're a Ron Paul fan!

Abbey Marie
12-20-2007, 12:24 PM
sHrillary will cause a lare surge in numbers of jobs for special prosecutors.

Hagbard Celine
12-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Glad to hear you're a Ron Paul fan!

I like Ron Paul too. I want to see his fairtax idea become a reality.

Mr. P
12-20-2007, 12:44 PM
I like Ron Paul too. I want to see his fairtax idea become a reality.

The fairtax is NOT his idea, he just supports it. So does Huck.

Hagbard Celine
12-20-2007, 12:46 PM
The fairtax is NOT his idea, he just supports it. So does Huck.

The Huckleberry is too much of a Jesus freak. Plus Ron Paul can fly. Beat that.