PDA

View Full Version : Toby Keith classic christmas

Yurt
12-19-2007, 11:45 PM
Toby Keith classic christmas

pretty good. a little twangy, but my wife likes some country and I am trying to get into it. plus i'll take it to the folks for christmas and they will love it. i do like TK though, especially Courtesy of the Red White and Blue.

can listen to samples here:

http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Christmas-Toby-Keith/dp/B000UOE76Y/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1198123932&sr=1-5

nevadamedic
12-20-2007, 12:10 AM

pretty good. a little twangy, but my wife likes some country and I am trying to get into it. plus i'll take it to the folks for christmas and they will love it. i do like TK though, especially Courtesy of the Red White and Blue.

http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Christmas-Toby-Keith/dp/B000UOE76Y/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1198123932&sr=1-5

To bad he's a damn Liberal.

gabosaurus
12-20-2007, 12:34 PM
Toby Keith is about as liberal as Charlie Daniels.

I prefer "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" by Bruce Springsteen.

darin
12-20-2007, 12:40 PM

what the fock? You don't even know who Toby Keith is.

Hagbard Celine
12-20-2007, 12:42 PM

Features such holiday classics as:

"We'll stick a candy cane in your ass, it's the American way."

"Santa will stick his boot in your ass, it's the American way."

"If you don't celebrate Christmas you can just git out."

"Santa's sleigh is built Ford Tough."

"I want to kiss you baby Jesus: A 9/11 Tribute."

"Whiskey for my men and peppermint schnapps for my horses."

wtf? :eek:

dan
12-20-2007, 02:08 PM
wtf? :eek:

Yup.:confused:

Yurt
12-20-2007, 10:15 PM

:poke:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/DocBarleycorn/pothead.jpg

5stringJeff
12-20-2007, 10:40 PM

I think you've been punched in the head by that cat in your avatar one too many times.

nevadamedic
12-21-2007, 01:27 AM
what the fock? You don't even know who Toby Keith is.

Yes I do. I watched an interview of his where he was talking about it and his patriotic songs are not in support of the war but our troops and the victims of 9/11. Next thing your going to say is that the Dixie Chicks are Conservative as well................:poke:

Yurt
12-21-2007, 10:18 AM
Yes I do. I watched an interview of his where he was talking about it and his patriotic songs are not in support of the war but our troops and the victims of 9/11. Next thing your going to say is that the Dixie Chicks are Conservative as well................:poke:

that doesn't make one "not" conservative. why don't you tell us who he endorsed for president in 2004. :poke:

Hagbard Celine
12-21-2007, 10:19 AM
that doesn't make one "not" conservative. why don't you tell us who he endorsed for president in 2004. :poke:

Ah-Presidentah Bushah. :dance:

Yurt
12-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Ah-Presidentah Bushah. :dance:

*star* for hagbardeh Celineh

darin
12-21-2007, 11:40 AM

You might be having serious comprehension problems if you think he's a liberal based on one song. No liberal would sing a song about sticking a boot up the ass of a terrorist because it's the American Way. You base your opinion on ONE interview about his motivation for ONE song? Maybe TWO songs? It's silly. Plain silliness.

gabosaurus
12-21-2007, 12:24 PM
Asking nevada to make sense is a bit of a stretch.
Though I can TOTALLY see Toby Keith on tour with the Dixie Chicks. :rolleyes:

nevadamedic
01-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Asking nevada to make sense is a bit of a stretch.
Though I can TOTALLY see Toby Keith on tour with the Dixie Chicks. :rolleyes:

Do you think you can make 1 post without flaming?

I understand you have a thing for me, most women do, but your definantly not my type as I like women who have a brain and who are attractive. I am sorry to dissapoint you.

As far as the Dixie Chicks are concerned they should be tried with treason and I am glad their immature and hate filled comments just about cost them their careers and cost them a ton of money and they get harassed where ever they go. I just saw that they are making a documentary of it.

Darin, he talked about being a Liberal on The View I believe or it may have been Regis and Kelly(is it just me or is she gorgeous? :) ).

darin
01-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Darin, he talked about being a Liberal on The View I believe or it may have been Regis and Kelly(is it just me or is she gorgeous? :) ).

There's no way in hell he's a liberal. You didn't do enough research before forming an opinion.