PDA

View Full Version : Guiliani hospitalized with flu like symptoms

12-20-2007, 04:02 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071220/ap_po/giuliani_missouri

just made me start to wonder, what would happen if one of the major candidates died before the primaries began. How much would that shake things up?

nevadamedic
12-20-2007, 04:30 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071220/ap_po/giuliani_missouri

just made me start to wonder, what would happen if one of the major candidates died before the primaries began. How much would that shake things up?

One can only hope.................

Nukeman
12-20-2007, 07:26 AM

Your right maybe McCain will kick the bucket and we can stop hearing form you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nevadamedic
12-20-2007, 07:28 AM
Your right maybe McCain will kick the bucket and we can stop hearing form you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nope, Multiple Choice Mitt and Hucklebee can though.

5stringJeff
12-20-2007, 09:57 AM

That's the most screwed up comment I've heard about this campaign.

Nukeman
12-20-2007, 10:30 AM
That's the most screwed up comment I've heard about this campaign.
Look at the source!!!

5stringJeff
12-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Look at the source!!!

Yeah, I know. However, I retract my comment. THIS is the most screwed up comment I've heard about this campaign.

Nope, Multiple Choice Mitt and Hucklebee can though.

We can campaign for the victory of our candidates, but wishing death on our political opponents is repugnant. Shame on you, NM.

Hagbard Celine
12-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Nobody would care. The canididates would all give their obligatory "he was a great man" speech and that'd be the end of it.

nevadamedic
12-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Nobody would care. The canididates would all give their obligatory "he was a great man" speech and that'd be the end of it.

Yup.

gabosaurus
12-20-2007, 12:41 PM
Rudy was afflicted with a sudden case of integrity. It was a foreign antibody and caused him to become violently ill.

12-20-2007, 01:58 PM

No we can't. No one but you is wishing for the death of anyone. I simply asked how the campaign would be shook up if something like that happened. I should have known there were people of low moral value who would actually wish for the death of the people they dont support.

I guess there really are fascists around.

darin
12-20-2007, 03:44 PM

You REALLY hope for their deaths? What's wrong with you?

OCA
12-20-2007, 05:53 PM
You REALLY hope for their deaths? What's wrong with you?

Would you like me to answer for him?

red states rule
12-21-2007, 04:57 AM

but not the liberal media...........

CBS’s Smith Uses Giuliani in Hospital to Discuss ‘Campaign Troubles’
By Kyle Drennen | December 20, 2007 - 16:27 ET

While reporting on Rudy Giuliani’s hospitalization on the campaign trail in Missouri on Thursday’s CBS "Early Show," co-host Harry Smith also used the opportunity to discuss Giuliani’s struggling campaign: "We are closely following the news that Rudy Giuliani has been hospitalized overnight in St. Louis where he's undergoing tests. This at a time when his Republican lead has been challenged and he is slipping quickly in the polls." So Smith is not sure if Giuliani’s health is okay, but he knows the New York Mayor’s campaign is going under. Not much of a get well message.

After a report on Giuliani’s hospital visit by a local CBS News station in St. Louis, Smith moved on to the campaign:

This health scare only adds to Rudy Giuliani's troubles on the campaign trail. He has struggled with persistent questions about his personal life and one national poll shows that he has dropped 13 points. Mike Allen from politico.com joins us from Washington.

Smith then decided to make a joke of Giuliani’s health problem and asked Allen’s diagnosis:

SMITH: You might not be feeling too well, either, had you been looking at Huckabee's rise and Giuliani's drop. Can that be part of -- part of what's going on here?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2007/12/20/cbs-s-smith-uses-giuliani-hospital-discuss-campaign-troubles

nevadamedic
12-26-2007, 01:50 AM
but not the liberal media...........

CBS’s Smith Uses Giuliani in Hospital to Discuss ‘Campaign Troubles’
By Kyle Drennen | December 20, 2007 - 16:27 ET

While reporting on Rudy Giuliani’s hospitalization on the campaign trail in Missouri on Thursday’s CBS "Early Show," co-host Harry Smith also used the opportunity to discuss Giuliani’s struggling campaign: "We are closely following the news that Rudy Giuliani has been hospitalized overnight in St. Louis where he's undergoing tests. This at a time when his Republican lead has been challenged and he is slipping quickly in the polls." So Smith is not sure if Giuliani’s health is okay, but he knows the New York Mayor’s campaign is going under. Not much of a get well message.

After a report on Giuliani’s hospital visit by a local CBS News station in St. Louis, Smith moved on to the campaign:

This health scare only adds to Rudy Giuliani's troubles on the campaign trail. He has struggled with persistent questions about his personal life and one national poll shows that he has dropped 13 points. Mike Allen from politico.com joins us from Washington.

Smith then decided to make a joke of Giuliani’s health problem and asked Allen’s diagnosis:

SMITH: You might not be feeling too well, either, had you been looking at Huckabee's rise and Giuliani's drop. Can that be part of -- part of what's going on here?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2007/12/20/cbs-s-smith-uses-giuliani-hospital-discuss-campaign-troubles

NEW YORK (CNN) — Christmas came early this year for Rudy Giuliani, who told reporters Monday that his doctor has said his recent PSA test results are zero or negligible — which means that he remains cancer-free.

Earlier this month, Giuliani underwent a routine test to check his PSA levels. Elevated PSA levels can indicate the presence of prostate cancer * a condition the former New York City mayor suffered several years ago.

The Republican presidential candidate, who made a stop at New York¹s Mother Hale Learning Center to read to children, has spent the past few days answering questions about the state of his health. The former mayor was admitted to the hospital briefly Wednesday after suffering what he described as an excruciating headache.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/12/25/giuliani-reveals-cancer-test-results/

Thank god, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

12-26-2007, 06:16 AM
NEW YORK (CNN) — Christmas came early this year for Rudy Giuliani, who told reporters Monday that his doctor has said his recent PSA test results are zero or negligible — which means that he remains cancer-free.

Earlier this month, Giuliani underwent a routine test to check his PSA levels. Elevated PSA levels can indicate the presence of prostate cancer * a condition the former New York City mayor suffered several years ago.

The Republican presidential candidate, who made a stop at New York¹s Mother Hale Learning Center to read to children, has spent the past few days answering questions about the state of his health. The former mayor was admitted to the hospital briefly Wednesday after suffering what he described as an excruciating headache.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/12/25/giuliani-reveals-cancer-test-results/

And yet at the top of this thread you were openly wishing for him to be dead. Make up your mind, either you are hoping for death or you wouldnt wish this on anyone. it cant be both.

5stringJeff
12-27-2007, 03:39 PM
One can only hope (for the death of a major candidate).................

Seems you've had a change of heart, eh?