PDA

View Full Version : Why is it?

Yurt
12-21-2007, 12:37 AM
Why is it not ok to bash muslims and it was ok to bash the commies? Both seek/sought our destruction. The reds were bad, very, very few said otherwise. Evil government. The world cheered when the wall came down. But, we have to tip toe around saying what Islam really is about.

Is it because it is somehow ok to bash a political philosopy, but not a religious philosophy?

JohnDoe
12-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Why is it not ok to bash muslims and it was ok to bash the commies? Both seek/sought our destruction. The reds were bad, very, very few said otherwise. Evil government. The world cheered when the wall came down. But, we have to tip toe around saying what Islam really is about.

Is it because it is somehow ok to bash a political philosopy, but not a religious philosophy?Cuz they have all the oil? ;):laugh2:

(or most of it?)

But probably what you said, it is a religious philosophy....

actsnoblemartin
12-21-2007, 01:05 AM
Because liberals are not willing to admit anything is evil or bad.

And they wont seperate radical islam from moderate muslims, nor bad passages from good passages.

They will only attack another religion, to stop you from attacking islam

They are islamic apologists for islam.

and intellectually dishonest.

Is it because it is somehow ok to bash a political philosopy, but not a religious philosophy?

Pale Rider
12-21-2007, 03:05 AM
Because people are scared of muslims.

nevadamedic
12-21-2007, 03:54 AM
Cuz they have all the oil? ;):laugh2:

(or most of it?)

But probably what you said, it is a religious philosophy....

Geeee, those poor harmless Muslims, what did they ever do to us?!? :slap:

Immanuel
12-21-2007, 08:08 AM
Because in today's politically correct world the only people who it is acceptable to bash are Conservative, Christian Males under 65 years old. Anyone else is strictly off limits. Thank a liberal.

Immie

Abbey Marie
12-21-2007, 09:11 AM
Yurt, I don't think it is ok to bash Communists any more. Now we make them Time's Person of the Year instead. :rolleyes:

Monkeybone
12-21-2007, 09:35 AM

i will have to agree with Pale on this one. The commies might've threatened and such, but the muzzies actually will follow through/blow up innocent bystanders.

also have to agree with Immie,
Because in today's politically correct world the only people who it is acceptable to bash are Conservative, Christian Males under 65 years old. Anyone else is strictly off limits. Thank a liberal., but i also see it just as, white,under 65, be it conservative or liberal....but mostley what Immie said.

Hagbard Celine
12-21-2007, 09:38 AM

Why is not okay to bash Christians but it's okay to bash "libs?" There's a double standard applied to religious beliefs. :dunno:

Monkeybone
12-21-2007, 09:41 AM
There's a double standard

First thought, " Welcome to America. Land of the double standards and the bitchy."

dan
12-21-2007, 09:44 AM

Yes.

Yurt
12-21-2007, 10:23 AM

Its a good point. I still think libs are fine bashing christianity, but for some reason must "save" and "protect" other "minority" religions.

I think your point is shared by many:

http://sunyaprajna.com/Photos/DhimmiPress.jpg

Yurt
12-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Why is not okay to bash Christians but it's okay to bash "libs?" There's a double standard applied to religious beliefs. :dunno:

fair point

JohnDoe
12-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Actually, we bash Islamic terrorists and radical Islam all the time on this site, and I am certain it happens all across the internet, and I see it in the mainstream media in op eds all the time too and in various publications like the weekly standard....

So, what exactly are you refering to Yurt?

jd

Hagbard Celine
12-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Actually, we bash Islamic terrorists and radical Islam all the time on this site, and I am certain it happens all across the internet, and I see it in the mainstream media in op eds all the time too and in various publications like the weekly standard....

So, what exactly are you refering to Yurt?

jd

It's all part of the never-ending quest to portray the white, ruling class as victims of brown people. :dunno:

Yurt
12-21-2007, 04:20 PM
It's all part of the never-ending quest to portray the white, ruling class as victims of brown people. :dunno:

good lord, you need to leave CNN. i'm listen to yourself, if a white person has an issue or complaint, they are just "playing" victim. dude, you're being racist by even bringing that up.