PDA

View Full Version : It Is Starting Early With the Liberal Media

red states rule
12-21-2007, 07:12 AM
Well, since Obama is making huige waves in this election season, the liberal media has started something I expected they would do a little later in the cycyle

The liberal media is already playing the race card. Yes, if Sen Obama is the choice of Dems, and you do not vote for him - you are a racist. There is no other reason acceptable for not voting for this guy

In the last election, Chris Matthews said Harold Ford lost his Senate bid because of the racists in TN. Yet Chris did not say the same thing about Lt Gov Michael Steele losing his Senate bid in MD

ABC's Cuomo to Obama: 'America Inherently Racist'

By Justin McCarthy | December 20, 2007 - 10:51 ET
Does "Good Morning America" mean "good morning all you racists"? Co-host Chris Cuomo seemed to suggest that on December 20. (Hat tip: Howard Mortman) Upon interviewing presidential candidate Barack Obama Cuomo inquired about Obama’s biggest obstacles.

"What do you think the bigger obstacle is for you in becoming president, the Clinton campaign machine or America's inherent racists, racism?"

Obama, though conceding he does not think "race has played a significant role in this campaign," went on to add that many people may vote for or against him because of his race.

"I have no doubt that there are people out there who might not be comfortable voting for me because of my race. But I think there are some people who are excited about the prospects of being able to help heal some of our past racial divisions."

Co-host Diane Sawyer previously, when reporting on Obama, rhetorically asked "what do Americans really feel inside?" She also asked twice if America "more racist or more sexist?"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/justin-mccarthy/2007/12/20/abcs-cuomo-obama-america-inherently-racist

gabosaurus
12-21-2007, 01:09 PM
You should stick with the "War On Christmas" threads.

manu1959
12-21-2007, 01:22 PM
the same number of people that will not vote for him because he is black will vote for him because he is black.....

people are voting for hillary because she is a woman.....just as there are people that won't vote for her because she is a women.....

neither is getting my vote because i don't like the fiscal, social, or international policies...

Hagbard Celine
12-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Well, since Obama is making huige waves in this election season, the liberal media has started something I expected they would do a little later in the cycyle

The liberal media is already playing the race card. Yes, if Sen Obama is the choice of Dems, and you do not vote for him - you are a racist. There is no other reason acceptable for not voting for this guy

In the last election, Chris Matthews said Harold Ford lost his Senate bid because of the racists in TN. Yet Chris did not say the same thing about Lt Gov Michael Steele losing his Senate bid in MD

ABC's Cuomo to Obama: 'America Inherently Racist'

By Justin McCarthy | December 20, 2007 - 10:51 ET
Does "Good Morning America" mean "good morning all you racists"? Co-host Chris Cuomo seemed to suggest that on December 20. (Hat tip: Howard Mortman) Upon interviewing presidential candidate Barack Obama Cuomo inquired about Obama’s biggest obstacles.

"What do you think the bigger obstacle is for you in becoming president, the Clinton campaign machine or America's inherent racists, racism?"

Obama, though conceding he does not think "race has played a significant role in this campaign," went on to add that many people may vote for or against him because of his race.

"I have no doubt that there are people out there who might not be comfortable voting for me because of my race. But I think there are some people who are excited about the prospects of being able to help heal some of our past racial divisions."

Co-host Diane Sawyer previously, when reporting on Obama, rhetorically asked "what do Americans really feel inside?" She also asked twice if America "more racist or more sexist?"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/justin-mccarthy/2007/12/20/abcs-cuomo-obama-america-inherently-racist

It's real classy of you to make fun of old ladies because they're wrinkled. :rolleyes: It's also impossible to take anyone seriously who gets "outraged" by a morning talk show. Why don't you just drink your coffee like everyone else? Also I don't think you would've taken offense to the questions asked if they didn't strike a nerve with you to begin with. Maybe you should evaluate your own character before you start lashing out at morning coffee show anchors. Why are you so outraged? Is it because you are a racist and you're embarrassed at being "called-out" by a morning bacon-n-eggs fluff show? If so, why? Is it simply hatred instilled into you by your parents? Is it because you've fallen victim to a crime committed by someone of another race so you've decided to view all members of that race negatively? These are questions you should be asking yourself.

glockmail
12-21-2007, 04:29 PM
It's real classy of you to make fun of old ladies because they're wrinkled. :rolleyes: It's also impossible to take anyone seriously who gets "outraged" by a morning talk show. Why don't you just drink your coffee like everyone else? Also I don't think you would've taken offense to the questions asked if they didn't strike a nerve with you to begin with. Maybe you should evaluate your own character before you start lashing out at morning coffee show anchors. Why are you so outraged? Is it because you are a racist and you're embarrassed at being "called-out" by a morning bacon-n-eggs fluff show? If so, why? Is it simply hatred instilled into you by your parents? Is it because you've fallen victim to a crime committed by someone of another race so you've decided to view all members of that race negatively? These are questions you should be asking yourself. What a bunch of crap Hag. :lame2:

April15
12-21-2007, 04:53 PM
the same number of people that will not vote for him because he is black will vote for him because he is black.....

people are voting for hillary because she is a woman.....just as there are people that won't vote for her because she is a women.....

neither is getting my vote because i don't like the fiscal, social, or international policies...Those are good reasons. The female or black thing is so stupid.

Hagbard Celine
12-21-2007, 05:55 PM
What a bunch of crap Hag. :lame2:

Well wtf am I supposed to do when everyone on here seems to just accept these fallacies at face value? Am I supposed to just accept them too and pretend like they're not all bullsh*t? I got called a "smartass" today because apparently tons of people are sick of me ridiculing ya'll's bullsh*t. Well, if you're all going to continue to believe in fantasies and stomp around with your blinders on then I'm going to continue to call you on it. :cool:

red states rule
12-22-2007, 05:52 AM
It's real classy of you to make fun of old ladies because they're wrinkled. :rolleyes: It's also impossible to take anyone seriously who gets "outraged" by a morning talk show. Why don't you just drink your coffee like everyone else? Also I don't think you would've taken offense to the questions asked if they didn't strike a nerve with you to begin with. Maybe you should evaluate your own character before you start lashing out at morning coffee show anchors. Why are you so outraged? Is it because you are a racist and you're embarrassed at being "called-out" by a morning bacon-n-eggs fluff show? If so, why? Is it simply hatred instilled into you by your parents? Is it because you've fallen victim to a crime committed by someone of another race so you've decided to view all members of that race negatively? These are questions you should be asking yourself.

So you are saying Hilary is oold and wrinkled? I am using a photo that was run in liberal newspapers - perhaps you shoudl address your concerns to them

Libs always play the race card when it is useful to them. They love to trot out "victims" to the TV camera and say how rotten and racist America is

Many times on your little watched network, your "reporters" have pushed that agenda