PDA

View Full Version : Drug/INS raid...on my street!

gabosaurus
12-21-2007, 03:11 PM
My husband and I lived in a fairly old neighborhood south of San Francisco. Normally fairly quiet and uneventful. Until this morning.
The young daughter of the couple across the street (she feeds our cat and collects our mail when we are gone) knocked on my door and told me there were police cars down the street. So we walked down there and there were numerous marked and unmarked cars. The girl went to talk to some other kids she went to school with.
Turns out some lady was suspicious of the people who had recently moved in across the street from her. They always had visitors (day and night), but rarely came out of the house. She phoned a bunch of license plates into police. A couple of days ago, a couple of undercover police moved into her house, posing as her kids come to visit her for Christmas.
They raided the house at about 6 a.m. and took away a bunch of them. Police wouldn't say what they found, but did say they were all illegals.
Where are the Minutemen when you need them?

Hagbard Celine
12-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Wow, that's nuts. I wonder if it was meth. If it was, your neighbor may have just prevented a major catastrophe.

Yurt
12-21-2007, 04:06 PM

being hampered by bleeding heart liberals

Hagbard Celine
12-21-2007, 04:10 PM
being hampered by bleeding heart liberals

Nah, they're probably tailgating, er..I mean guarding the border. :salute: :laugh:

glockmail
12-21-2007, 04:23 PM
NOW Gabs is calling for the Minutemen?

WHAT THE FUCK?

5stringJeff
12-21-2007, 07:23 PM

Hopefully, that lady is a Minuteman (or Minutewoman). Regardless, there's a few less illegals on our streets.