PDA

View Full Version : President Hillary Clinton

OCA
12-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Fact 1: The Clintons do not lose elections, ever since Bubba lost a reelection bid for Governor of Arkansas in the late 70's(a loss usually relegates one to the trash pile never to be heard from again, Bubba not only ran again but ran and won) the Clintons are undefeated.

Fact 2: Hillary's campaign team is basically made up of the same people who worked Bubba's 92 and 96 campaigns and even the most hardened Republican strategist in Washington will readily admit that they are the greatest team ever put together, hell everyone knew Bubba was a serial adulterer and he got elected twice and Hillary was a stinking carpetbagger in New York, barely even a resident long enough to qualify for candidacy and she's won twice by landslides.

The strength in Hillary's run will be after the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries, the Clinton campaign team realizes early on that its a horse race and that soon enough many of the horses will be left behind which then brings Hilary's campaigners major strenth out.......the 1 on 1 battle, where no one else will stand a chance once the Clinton war machine gets rolling.

Then you've got Bubba who is still the leader of the Democrat party and is considered to be a saint amongst mainstream Demos, whatever he says they will do, he's good personally for at least 40 million votes for Hillary.

Basically this election was over once Hillary got in, you simply cannot be fooled by these early polling results, all the war machine needs is to get it down to 2 and its over, fughedaboutit.

Simply put................they don't lose.

LiberalNation
12-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Good, I don't share your confidence but would be happy enough to see Hillary as the next prez.

OCA
12-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Good, I don't share your confidence but would be happy enough to see Hillary as the next prez.

I will hate it, bad for the country but i'm a realist and i'm preparing myself ahead of time.

Neither Obama or pick your Republican stands a chance.

LiberalNation
12-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Obama doesn't stand a chance but I think a repub candidate might stand a very slim chance. Not tancredo or huckabee but maybe one of the others.

OCA
12-21-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm just biding my time until Jimmy Carville starts pounding the stump at he side of Hillary, that will be the knockout punch.

OCA
12-21-2007, 08:30 PM
Obama doesn't stand a chance but I think a repub candidate might stand a very slim chance. Not tancredo or huckabee but maybe one of the others.

None do, there isn't one who has run into this kind of buzzsaw.

LiberalNation
12-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Giuliani would still have a chance. People like him for some reason. Tho with Bill and the clinton people behind Hillary she's gona be the best bet.

OCA
12-21-2007, 08:35 PM
Giuliani would still have a chance. People like him for some reason. Tho with Bill and the clinton people behind Hillary she's gona be the best bet.

You aren't listening, Rudy the lib is done by March, hell he may not even crack the top 4 in Iowa. Rudy didn't even have the balls to take her on in his home state, even he knew better.

The Clinton campaign people are master strategists and brilliant at logistics.................not to mention they are ruthless as hell.

LiberalNation
12-21-2007, 08:40 PM
We'll see, like I said I'll be happy enough if your right.

5stringJeff
12-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Fact 1: The Clintons do not lose elections, ever since Bubba lost a reelection bid for Governor of Arkansas in the late 70's(a loss usually relegates one to the trash pile never to be heard from again, Bubba not only ran again but ran and won) the Clintons are undefeated.

Fact 2: Hillary's campaign team is basically made up of the same people who worked Bubba's 92 and 96 campaigns and even the most hardened Republican strategist in Washington will readily admit that they are the greatest team ever put together, hell everyone knew Bubba was a serial adulterer and he got elected twice and Hillary was a stinking carpetbagger in New York, barely even a resident long enough to qualify for candidacy and she's won twice by landslides.

The strength in Hillary's run will be after the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries, the Clinton campaign team realizes early on that its a horse race and that soon enough many of the horses will be left behind which then brings Hilary's campaigners major strenth out.......the 1 on 1 battle, where no one else will stand a chance once the Clinton war machine gets rolling.

Then you've got Bubba who is still the leader of the Democrat party and is considered to be a saint amongst mainstream Demos, whatever he says they will do, he's good personally for at least 40 million votes for Hillary.

Basically this election was over once Hillary got in, you simply cannot be fooled by these early polling results, all the war machine needs is to get it down to 2 and its over, fughedaboutit.

The only problem with all that is that the whole thing will be decided by mid-February, so there's no time to get the Clinton political machine going after Iowa and NH. If she doesn't start building some momentum in the next 2-4 weeks, she is toast.

Immanuel
12-21-2007, 08:45 PM
I have a new nickname for OCA... Scrooge because he is trying to ruin everyone's Christmas. ;)

Immie

OCA
12-21-2007, 09:33 PM
The only problem with all that is that the whole thing will be decided by mid-February, so there's no time to get the Clinton political machine going after Iowa and NH. If she doesn't start building some momentum in the next 2-4 weeks, she is toast.

Not sure how much more momentum you want from here combined with her war chest.

http://www.pollster.com/blogs/poll_rasmussen_iowa_new_hampsh.php

She will simply outlast and out punch Obama.

OCA
12-21-2007, 09:33 PM
I have a new nickname for OCA... Scrooge because he is trying to ruin everyone's Christmas. ;)

Immie

Nah, not really, just a realist is all.

OCA
12-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Here is one from today and although it shows the race to be very close you just know that friggin Clinton will end up winning by 5-6 percentage points.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/13/opinion/polls/main3497993.shtml

Pale Rider
12-22-2007, 01:16 AM
I will hate it, bad for the country but i'm a realist and i'm preparing myself ahead of time.

Neither Obama or pick your Republican stands a chance.

You give me a call brother. You got my number. Lets bet. I just can't pass up this easy of money.

Just realise this, the Republicans are currently trying to take each other out of the race. Wait until the Republican party as a whole opens a huge can of whoop ass on hillary and starts throwing the mud. She's going to go down like a lead brick man. The clintons got more dirt and crocked shit surrounding them than any other politician out there. They're a "target rich" couple of sleazy old hippies. It'll just be too easy to smear them good.

Hey... anybody remember Monica? :laugh:

I'll bet ole bubba billy is walking around with perpetual wood thinking about the possibility of being back in the White House with a whole new crop of interns to molest.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 06:52 AM
Hillary is leading in the anti vote. 50% say they will vote against her in Nov 08 if she is the Dems choice

and the Hillary staff in Iowa have been ordered to lower expectitions

Right now things are looking great for Hillary. I do hope they continue

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=9824

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1207/7518.html

red states rule
12-22-2007, 07:47 AM
You aren't listening, Rudy the lib is done by March, hell he may not even crack the top 4 in Iowa. Rudy didn't even have the balls to take her on in his home state, even he knew better.

The Clinton campaign people are master strategists and brilliant at logistics.................not to mention they are ruthless as hell.

He had a cancer OCA - that is the reason he did not run for the Senate

The Clinton attack ads are backfiring on them

OCA
12-22-2007, 07:53 AM
You give me a call brother. You got my number. Lets bet. I just can't pass up this easy of money.

Just realise this, the Republicans are currently trying to take each other out of the race. Wait until the Republican party as a whole opens a huge can of whoop ass on hillary and starts throwing the mud. She's going to go down like a lead brick man. The clintons got more dirt and crocked shit surrounding them than any other politician out there. They're a "target rich" couple of sleazy old hippies. It'll just be too easy to smear them good.

Hey... anybody remember Monica? :laugh:

I'll bet ole bubba billy is walking around with perpetual wood thinking about the possibility of being back in the White House with a whole new crop of interns to molest.

Pale, they've had this stench of shit on them for 30 years yet they just keep on winning, its not athem who does it but the people around them, the people running her campaign are brilliant campaigners, they can deflect and spin anything that anybody throws at them.

I mean Bubba got elected.................twice. Hillary hasn't spent a normal day in New York ever and gets elected senator............twice.

Starting to see a pattern?

OCA
12-22-2007, 07:54 AM
He had a cancer OCA - that is the reason he did not run for the Senate

The Clinton attack ads are backfiring on them

Shit, that was his convenient excuse, he didn't want no part of that ass whipping he was gonna take.

Actually some polling proof that they are backfiring would be nice, your simple rhetoric won't suffice today.

Listen to this fact, mark my words..................all she needs is to be one of the two Demos to come out in January(thats already assured) then it will be time for the greatest campaign team ever known to get down to work, it will be all over.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 07:54 AM
Pale, they've had this stench of shit on them for 30 years yet they just keep on winning, its not athem who does it but the people around them, the people running her campaign are brilliant campaigners, they can deflect and spin anything that anybody throws at them.

I mean Bubba got elected.................twice. Hillary hasn't spent a normal day in New York ever and gets elected senator............twice.

Yea, you are ignoring the current events. Staff being fired, Hillary's neg on the rise, and Bill talking more about Bill then Hillary

red states rule
12-22-2007, 07:55 AM
Shit, that was his convenient excuse, he didn't want no part of that ass whipping he was gonna take.

Only someone like you would call his cancer issue an excuse. You do not let facts get in the way of your rants

OCA
12-22-2007, 08:02 AM
Yea, you are ignoring the current events. Staff being fired, Hillary's neg on the rise, and Bill talking more about Bill then Hillary

You saw the Dec.21 poll right?

You know we all grasped at the same old straws about neg on the rise, staff moves etc. etc. in relation to Bubba back in the 90's, what happened?

He just went out and won.

Its already over, Obama can't beat her and sure as hell none of those Repubs are in the same league.

OCA
12-22-2007, 08:03 AM
Only someone like you would call his cancer issue an excuse. You do not let facts get in the way of your rants

It was mighty convenient, wasn't it?

red states rule
12-22-2007, 08:07 AM
You saw the Dec.21 poll right?

You know we all grasped at the same old straws about neg on the rise, staff moves etc. etc. in relation to Bubba back in the 90's, what happened?

He just went out and won.

Its already over, Obama can't beat her and sure as hell none of those Repubs are in the same league.

Hillary is having problems

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/ia/iowa_democratic_caucus-208.html

Bill got only 46% and 43% with Ross helping him take votes away from the Republican

Again, only someone like you would say Rudy's cancer was an excuse or convenient.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 08:09 AM
and NH is starting to get much closer

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/nh/new_hampshire_democratic_primary-194.html

OCA
12-22-2007, 08:12 AM
Hillary is having problems

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/ia/iowa_democratic_caucus-208.html

Bill got only 46% and 43% with Ross helping him take votes away from the Republican

Again, only someone like you would say Rudy's cancer was an excuse or convenient.

Alright, i'm not one to erase your thin strands of hope.

Just remember, since the late 70's the Clintons are undefeated.

Come talk to me in about 3 weeks.

Doesn't matter what percentage Bubba got, we work on the electoral vote system here Pedro.

OCA
12-22-2007, 08:14 AM
and NH is starting to get much closer

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/nh/new_hampshire_democratic_primary-194.html

:laugh2::laugh2:

I love it! Grasp at anything...................they don't lose. First or second in Iowa and New Hampshire doesn't matter, all she needs is to be in the final two after January then the war machine gets rolling.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 08:15 AM
Alright, i'm not one to erase your thin strands of hope.

Just remember, since the late 70's the Clintons are undefeated.

Come talk to me in about 3 weeks.

Doesn't matter what percentage Bubba got, we work on the electoral vote system here Pedro.

Sorry if the current polls are going agsinst your posts of Hillary's invincibility. Am I saying will not win - no

Am I saying she is having serious problems - yes

If she does make it to the 08 election, I believe a majority of people will not vote for her. She has half the voters disliking her to the point where they will vote for anyone but Hillairy

And what she wants to do will not sell with part of the remaining voters

red states rule
12-22-2007, 08:16 AM
:laugh2::laugh2:

I love it! Grasp at anything...................they don't lose. First or second in Iowa and New Hampshire doesn't matter, all she needs is to be in the final two after January then the war machine gets rolling.

So, as her lead shrinks she is winning. OK, I now understand your logic

OCA
12-22-2007, 08:18 AM
Sorry if the current polls are going agsinst your posts of Hillary's invincibility. Am I saying will not win - no

Am I saying she is having serious problems - yes

If she does make it to the 08 election, I believe a majority of people will not vote for her. She has half the voters disliking her to the point where they will vote for anyone but Hillairy

And what she wants to do will not sell with part of the remaining voters

All the same things were said about Bubba....twice.

"don't stop thinking about tommorrow":laugh2:

I just wish there were an actual conservative running, oh wait there is, the Constitution party candidate, thats what i'm voting.

OCA
12-22-2007, 08:19 AM
So, as her lead shrinks she is winning. OK, I now understand your logic

Still ahead as of Dec.21, 2007.

Its a temporary lull, you know the Clintons don't lose and that scares the hell out of you.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 08:20 AM
All the same things were said about Bubba....twice.

"don't stop thinking about tommorrow":laugh2:

I just wish there were an actual conservative running, oh wait there is, the Constitution party candidate, thats what i'm voting.

So the same things were said about Bill? Link please

Dole never had a chance in 96

Bill did not do so well for the Dems in the 2002 and 2004 mid terms. Most of the Dems he stumped for LOST

He is not helping Hillary very much - if the intention is to help her win

red states rule
12-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Still ahead as of Dec.21, 2007.

Its a temporary lull, you know the Clintons don't lose and that scares the hell out of you.

Within the margin of error I believe

OCA
12-22-2007, 08:24 AM
So the same things were said about Bill? Link please

Dole never had a chance in 96

Bill did not do so well for the Dems in the 2002 and 2004 mid terms. Most of the Dems he stumped for LOST

He is not helping Hillary very much - if the intention is to help her win

Bubba is good for at least 40,000,000 votes nationwide just for showing up, he's a god to Demos.

Remember the 60 minutes interview? When Bubba was getting hammered on adultery? His stock rose exponentially after that and he went on to victory, thats the type of brilliance that Hillary's campaign staff will pull out.

Repubs got slaughtered in 2006, they will get slaughtered in 2008, mark my words.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 08:27 AM
Bubba is good for at least 40,000,000 votes nationwide just for showing up, he's a god to Demos.

Remember the 60 minutes interview? When Bubba was getting hammered on adultery? His stock rose exponentially after that and he went on to victory, thats the type of brilliance that Hillary's campaign staff will pull out.

Repubs got slaughtered in 2006, they will get slaughtered in 2008, mark my words.

Remember Bill in the 02 and 04 elections? He did not stump in 06 - he had your convenient excuse of being sick

In your state he had a huge rally for KKT who was running for Gov - who won that one

All in all I think it was 14 Dems he campaigned for lost. Some "god"

OCA
12-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Remember Bill in the 02 and 04 elections? He did not stump in 06 - he had your convenient excuse of being sick

In your state he had a huge rally for KKT who was running for Gov - who won that one

All in all I think it was 14 Dems he campaigned for lost. Some "god"

KKT blew that herself, figured her name would get her in.

Demos are back in power here now.

You know as well as I do that he's worshipped by Demos.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 11:14 AM
KKT blew that herself, figured her name would get her in.

Demos are back in power here now.

You know as well as I do that he's worshipped by Demos.

OK, KKt blew it herself - what about all the other candidates Bill campaigned for?

Dems are in power now - and have lower approval numbers then Pres Bush :lol:

If he is worshipped, where are the results?

Pale Rider
12-22-2007, 01:43 PM

They knew she'd win in New York pard, because NY is a liberal shit hole. It don't work that way in the rest of the country.

If you're so sure she's going to be our next President, then bet me. C'mon... I'll take some of that action.

OCA
12-22-2007, 04:43 PM
They knew she'd win in New York pard, because NY is a liberal shit hole. It don't work that way in the rest of the country.

If you're so sure she's going to be our next President, then bet me. C'mon... I'll take some of that action.

Your on brother, name your poison.

OCA
12-22-2007, 04:44 PM
OK, KKt blew it herself - what about all the other candidates Bill campaigned for?

Dems are in power now - and have lower approval numbers then Pres Bush :lol:

If he is worshipped, where are the results?

Got a link to those he campaigned for and that lost? He hit the trail in 2006 and Repubs got the shit kicked out of them.

Pale Rider
12-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Your on brother, name your poison.

If Hillary wins the Presidency, "I'LL PAY YOUR PLANE FARE TO VISIT RENO, ROUND TRIP."

If Hillary loses, "I'LL TAKE THE AMOUNT IN CASH THAT TICKET WOULD HAVE COST."

OCA
12-22-2007, 04:56 PM
If Hillary wins the Presidency, "I'LL PAY YOUR PLANE FARE TO VISIT RENO, ROUND TRIP."

If Hillary loses, "I'LL TAKE THE AMOUNT IN CASH THAT TICKET WOULD HAVE COST."

Let me mull this one over because I was thinking like a bottle of moonshine or something.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
12-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Let me mull this one over because I was thinking like a bottle of moonshine or something.:laugh2:

What... not so sure now? :D

I gotta get going. I have a Vagos Christmas party to go to.... later brother.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Got a link to those he campaigned for and that lost? He hit the trail in 2006 and Repubs got the shit kicked out of them.

Most of the Dems Bill campaigned for are named in the story. The biggest impact was in Fl. The weekend before the election the race wa about 5 points

Bill comes in for a weekend swing through the state - and on Tues Jeb won by double digits

Folks were pissed at Republicans - right now the Dems have lower approval numbers then the Republicans did when the voters fired them

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,69057,00.html

OCA
12-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Most of the Dems Bill campaigned for are named in the story. The biggest impact was in Fl. The weekend before the election the race wa about 5 points

Bill comes in for a weekend swing through the state - and on Tues Jeb won by double digits

Folks were pissed at Republicans - right now the Dems have lower approval numbers then the Republicans did when the voters fired them

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,69057,00.html

So i'm talking about the Clintons, Bill and Hillary, being undefeated in their own personal campaigns and you want to talk about a few congressmen and governors who lost?

The Clintons don't lose elections, thats a fact. Keep thinking they do, i'll pay for your therapy in November.

OCA
12-22-2007, 09:44 PM
A;so nowhere in the article does it state that Bubba was to blame for the loss despite your pathetic attempts to spin it that way.

The Clintons are undefeated, spin that.

Will you be attending the Clinton inauguration January 2009?

REDWHITEBLUE2
12-22-2007, 10:40 PM
A;so nowhere in the article does it state that Bubba was to blame for the loss despite your pathetic attempts to spin it that way.

Will you be attending the Clinton inauguration January 2009?:poke:NOPE I'LL be attending the Republican presidential Inauguration January 2009

actsnoblemartin
12-22-2007, 10:41 PM
dont fret over oca, he is the board troll. He just throws poop and people and thinks he is napolean

:poke:NOPE I'LL be attending the Republican presidential Inauguration January 2009

OCA
12-22-2007, 10:58 PM
dont fret over oca, he is the board troll. He just throws poop and people and thinks he is napolean

Care to discuss the topic at hand newbie?

Raymond, you know not to fuck with me, or did you not learn your lesson last time? Stay out of any threads that I start.

mrg666
12-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Care to discuss the topic at hand newbie?

Raymond, you know not to fuck with me, or did you not learn your lesson last time? Stay out of any threads that I start.

:popcorn:
:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
12-22-2007, 11:35 PM
:laugh2: oca has ruined so many of threads, and now he's whining, because i told the truth about him.

:popcorn:
:laugh2:

OCA
12-22-2007, 11:39 PM
:laugh2: oca has ruined so many of threads, and now he's whining, because i told the truth about him.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*oca adjusts the sealy posturepedic*

actsnoblemartin
12-22-2007, 11:39 PM

me: and the fact that 40% of americans wont vote for her reasures you how exactly?

me: nice to see you think the clintons are infalliable

me: thats funny I thought it was 2007, and several scandals since then, not to mention dick morris isnt with them.

me: winning new york, the liberal haven of the east, big whoop

me: formidable yes, but against rudy or mccain, she wont win

me: maybe, but she still cant beat rudy or john

me: yeah, and the surge by barrack happened because.

me: besides obama, every other democrat is a stiff, and a stiff to hillary.

me: they will this time

OCA
12-22-2007, 11:40 PM
Anyway, back on topic.

The Clintons don't lose, Hillary will be giving the State Of The Union in February 2009.

actsnoblemartin
12-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Your ignoring the fact the john mccain and rudy can beat her

Anyway, back on topic.

The Clintons don't lose, Hillary will be giving the State Of The Union in February 2009.

hjmick
12-22-2007, 11:42 PM
Anyway, back on topic.

You're a "glass half empty" kind of guy, aren't you? LOL

I hope you're wrong OCA, but you're right, the Clinton machine is formidable.

OCA
12-22-2007, 11:43 PM

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy and McCain won't make it out of January, Rudy might not crack the top 4 in Iowa.

The Clintons don't lose elections.............ever Raymond.

hjmick
12-22-2007, 11:49 PM

Crap, I'd sooner vote for Hillary than Rudy. At least Hillary tells the truth about wanting to take my guns, Rudy, on the other hand says he doesn't all the while his record tells me otherwise.

As for McCain, after his failure to respond to Bush's cheap shots in 2000, well, let's just say my respect for the man took a hit. He should have body slammed G.W. hard and fast. Instead, he licked Bush's boots. I was a huge NcCain supporter in 2000, if he wants my vote now, he'll need to go down to the White House and kick good ol' Georgie square in the nuts.

red states rule
12-23-2007, 05:59 AM

Will you be attending the Clinton inauguration January 2009?

So are you saying Bil did not campaign for any Dems in 02 and 04? Or are you to arrogant to admit you were wrong?

Of course, it could be both