PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans: Shut Up, White Boy

Hugh Lincoln
12-21-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/17714.html

trobinett
12-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Yea, I know, I saw it, don't know what to say other than I hope they are invited out of town by their brothers, and sisters, and are never allowed back in.

These are the people, that have fucked New Orleans, pure and simple.

They are looking for government handouts, and are pissed off, that the gravy train has come to an end.

Goddamn good thing I wasn't sitting in that white boys seat..........:fu:

Pale Rider
12-22-2007, 01:32 AM
Watch the video... and then ask yourself... who were the racists there?

And don't try and buffalo me... I already know the answer.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 07:42 AM
Watch the video... and then ask yourself... who were the racists there?

And don't try and buffalo me... I already know the answer.

and remember Ray Nagin's "Chocolate City" comment?

I guess that is why in does not snow in NO - nothing white is wanted in that town

Hugh Lincoln
12-22-2007, 10:38 AM
Blacks get away with 1000X more "racism" towards whites than vice versa.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 11:53 AM

to liberal blacks and Dems - only white Republicans are racists

gabosaurus
12-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Another awesome example of not reading the entire story.
Of course, if you did, you would not have an excuse for your never ending racial hatred.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Another awesome example of not reading the entire story.
Of course, if you did, you would not have an excuse for your never ending racial hatred.

I saw the video and I saw Nagin. Both are full of racial hatred

gabosaurus
12-22-2007, 12:55 PM
So Nagin being a racist makes it acceptable for you to be a racist?

red states rule
12-22-2007, 12:58 PM

How am I a racist? By piointing out his racist comment - or simply because I am a conservative?

Pale Rider
12-22-2007, 01:19 PM
How am I a racist? By piointing out his racist comment - or simply because I am a conservative?

Because you're white. You don't know that by now?

I guess you need to be told just like the other white people, "Shut up white boy."

red states rule
12-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Because you're white. You don't know that by now?

I guess you need to be told just like the other white people, "Shut up white girl."

I am well aware to libs, only conservatives can be racist. There is no such thing to them as black racism or liberal racism

Pale Rider
12-22-2007, 01:32 PM
I am well aware to libs, only conservatives can be racist. There is no such thing to them as black racism or liberal racism

There are those here at DP rsr that will blame white people, especially white, Christian, males, for everything, without hesitation, without question, it is our fault. The truth be damned. You're a "white boy." "Shut up white boy."

Sound familiar?

Racist. Hell... these people are the living, breathing, incarnation of it.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 01:34 PM
There are those here at DP rsr that will blame white people, especially white, Christian, males, for everything, without hesitation, without question, it is our fault. The truth be damned. You're a "white boy." "Shut up white boy."

Sound familiar?

yet they say they are the party of tolerance :lol:

Dilloduck
12-22-2007, 01:35 PM

Sound familiar?

Oh hell--just castrate them all . :laugh2:

Pale Rider
12-22-2007, 01:35 PM
yet they say they are the party of tolerance :lol:

They lie through their fucking teeth.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 01:38 PM
They lie through their fucking teeth.

What else is new?

Look at the racist smears libs have said about Justice Thomas, Condi Rice, Colin powell, Michael Steele, and other conservatives

The left is silent about those comments

On the one hand, the left looks for any signs of racism from conservatives - but turns a blind eye to liberal racism on the other

Pale Rider
12-22-2007, 02:23 PM
What else is new?

Look at the racist smears libs have said about Justice Thomas, Condi Rice, Colin powell, Michael Steele, and other conservatives

The left is silent about those comments

On the one hand, the left looks for any signs of racism from conservatives - but turns a blind eye to liberal racism on the other

You know it's true. You're witnessing it done right here on this board.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 02:24 PM
You know it's true. You're witnessing it done right here on this board.

and in the liberal media where the left gets their marching orders

Pale Rider
12-22-2007, 02:28 PM
and in the liberal media where the left gets their marching orders

Just keep exposing them and their hypocrisy rsr. It is making a difference. Before we had the internet and a forum like this to expose the left and their hypocrisy, their shit just perpetuated. It's different now. They're getting the light of truth shined on them and they're scattering like the bunch of cock roaches they are.

red states rule
12-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Just keep exposing them and their hypocrisy rsr. It is making a difference. Before we had the internet and a forum like this to expose the left and their hypocrisy, their shit just perpetuated. It's different now. They're getting the light of truth shined on them and they're scattering like the bunch of cock roaches they are.

It is easy PR. They keep providing the material constantly

SpidermanTUba
01-23-2008, 01:44 PM

Link?

SpidermanTUba
01-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Yea, I know, I saw it, don't know what to say other than I hope they are invited out of town by their brothers, and sisters, and are never allowed back in.

These are the people, that have fucked New Orleans, pure and simple.

The levees were designed by recipients of government housing subsidies? I had no idea! Why doesn't the Army Corps of Engineers pay its employees more?

Hagbard Celine
01-23-2008, 03:21 PM
How the hell did this become a rant about party politics? This is video evidence of the ignorance and uncouth behavior that results because of generational poverty, not evidence of race-based depravity or white superiority. The fact that these people or the person depicted in the video lashes out at whites is indicative of his ignorance and racism, not of the Democrat or Republican parties.

SpidermanTUba
01-23-2008, 03:24 PM
How the hell did this become a rant about party politics? This is video evidence of the ignorance and uncouth behavior that results because of generational poverty, not evidence of race-based depravity or white superiority. The fact that these people or the person depicted in the video lashes out at whites is indicative of his ignorance and racism, not of the Democrat or Republican parties.

Its also proof that all blacks are racist and no white are racist.

Hagbard Celine
01-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Its also proof that all blacks are racist and no white are racist.

I hate this board. Why do I continue to post here?

Yurt
01-23-2008, 10:34 PM

are just dense or is this your day "off?"

**waits for blacks to find Hugh and drag him behind an old pick up truck**

you make this post in order to justify your stance in this thread:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=190743&postcount=7

and have the temerity to contradict yourself here...LOL