Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    again...the sports forum might very well be a better spot for some. No one has EVER suggested that there are ANY "good values of terrorism". Do you propose that we send a marine division to Sri Lanka to engage the Tamil Tigers in battle? THEY are "terrorists". If not, why not?
    why is this the foundation argument for left concerning terrorisim when a republican is in office?......yall didn't invade every terrorist country when clinton went into somalia....hell ya pulled out of rawanda and let hundreds of thousands die.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

again...the sports forum might very well be a better spot for some. No one has EVER suggested that there are ANY "good values of terrorism". Do you propose that we send a marine division to Sri Lanka to engage the Tamil Tigers in battle? THEY are "terrorists". If not, why not?
    You are the one trying to trivialize Iraq, and everything about it. You are the one trying to say different kinds of terrorism exists out there making some more important than the others.

Now should we send a division to Sri Lanka? I dunno fucknuts, have they been a problem that past 13 years or so, are there resolution that they are not abiding by?

I know that they put a little retard juice in the water supply up there in maine but for crying out loud make some fucking sense once in awhile.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    why is this the foundation argument for left concerning terrorisim when a republican is in office?......yall didn't invade every terrorist country when clinton went into somalia....hell ya pulled out of rawanda and let hundreds of thousands die.....
    Yeah but those lefties have such a better understanding of terrorism.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    why is this the foundation argument for left concerning terrorisim when a republican is in office?......yall didn't invade every terrorist country when clinton went into somalia
    who went into Somalia?
    Last edited by retiredman; 12-10-2007 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    You are the one trying to trivialize Iraq, and everything about it. You are the one trying to say different kinds of terrorism exists out there making some more important than the others.

Now should we send a division to Sri Lanka? I dunno fucknuts, have they been a problem that past 13 years or so, are there resolution that they are not abiding by?

I know that they put a little retard juice in the water supply up there in maine but for crying out loud make some fucking sense once in awhile.
    there are different breeds of terrorists...who may share tactics, but have completely different objectives.

And the Tamil Tigers have been a problem for a long time. The US designated them a terrorist organization thirty years ago.

And what does the violation of UN resolutions have to do with terrorist organizations?

DO try to stay on topic...you hop around like a jackrabbit on cocaine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

there are different breeds of terrorists...who may share tactics, but have completely different objectives.

And the Tamil Tigers have been a problem for a long time. The US designated them a terrorist organization thirty years ago.

And what does the violation of UN resolutions have to do with terrorist organizations?

Yeah I can understand how resolutions have nothing to do with a threat concerning intelligence. Of course you idiots lay everything on the intelligence report that was "fixed" while totally ignoring the resolution that have gone unresolved. It has much to do with it so DO see the wizard for a brain.

Now go ahead and tell us once again how the terrorists of Iraq had harmless objectives. Oh thats right, they were never there to begin with, right?
    Yeah ok, have another glass of retard juice....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I can understand how resolutions have nothing to do with a threat concerning intelligence. Of course you idiots lay everything on the intelligence report that was "fixed" while totally ignoring the resolution that have gone unresolved. It has much to do with it so DO see the wizard for a brain.

Now go ahead and tell us once again how the terrorists of Iraq had harmless objectives. Oh thats right, they were never there to begin with, right?
    Yeah ok, have another glass of retard juice....
    do you have any iudea how many nations have violated UNSC resolutions? Do you think that is really an acceptable rationale to invade, conquer and occupy a country especially when we need to be focusing on eliminating the enemies that attacked US?

The terrorists who trained in Iraq did not, of course, have "harmless objectives". Neither do the terrorists in Peru or Sri Lanka or Le Pays Basque for that matter. The difference between all of those groups of terrorists and Al Qaeda is: their less than harmless objectives did not and do not involve attacking the United States.

You have a really sort of adolescent swagger to your words - as if you know what the fuck you are talking about - and given the fact that you don't, it appears all the more foolish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

do you have any iudea how many nations have violated UNSC resolutions? Do you think that is really an acceptable rationale to invade, conquer and occupy a country especially when we need to be focusing on eliminating the enemies that attacked US?
    Again retard, who was the enemy that attacked us, what is happening in Afghansitan? To turn a blind eye on a country that has been in violation of resolutions for as long as Iraq just to go after one objective is just plain naive. Is there not al qaida terrorists of some form in Iraq?

The terrorists who trained in Iraq did not, of course, have "harmless objectives". Neither do the terrorists in Peru or Sri Lanka or Le Pays Basque for that matter. The difference between all of those groups of terrorists and Al Qaeda is: their less than harmless objectives did not and do not involve attacking the United States.
    And I am sure you are right about that but you still can't trivialize Iraq. Saddam hated everything about the united states, Saddam was known at one time or another to have the capability of using WMD's, Saddam was never coming into compliance with any resolution as he was easy avoiding any issues from the empty enforcers of those resolutions. Understand, sooner or later Iraq was going to have be dealt with, and it's nobody's fault that your beloved UN couldn't make things work.

You have a really sort of adolescent swagger to your words - as if you know what the fuck you are talking about - and given the fact that you don't, it appears all the more foolish.

Alrighty dipshit, I'm not the one over here trying to say that I know what terrorist group has what objective, I'm not the one bringing up the need to go after the perpertrators of 911 that have long since died, and I am not the trying to make Iraq sound as though they were a good old bunch just minding their business.

So now not only do you have the facts on what terrorist orginization are planning world wide, you also have facts that have no clue what I am talking about. Gotta love that upper echelon mentality you idiots in maine have.

It's called an opinion little spineless man, I too have one. I know you think you have a better one but that is what makes you... well just you, unfortunate but just you. I suppose now opinions are facts just as you made polls to be facts, right? If and when you get off that high horse you may realize all this but I assume that will probably never happen for old guy like yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

More likely it's crystal meth. Probably cooks it in his basement which would explain his lack of focus and occasional lapses into incoherence.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    More likely it's crystal meth. Probably cooks it in his basement which would explain his lack of focus and occasional lapses into incoherence.

Not too bad Bully! However my lack of focus still tells me that your are yet to come up with the proof that you said you had on all the "fixed" documents by the Bush admin.

Now I can certainly understand the daily grind of changing those bedpans probably has you a bit on edge at times but incoherent, focus, and things of such is much more needed on your part with the silly shit you always try to prove but fall miserably short of.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Here's some more reading for ya Evil:

<center><a href=http://www.thenation.com/doc/20040329/scheer> Bush's Lies About Iraq</a></center>

And as for listening to the White House and the likes of Newt Gingrich, John Bolton and Norman Podhoretz bitch about intelligence being used to fix a policy is like listening to John Wayne Gacy complain about men who get their kicks from raping and killing teen-age boys. They need to save their phony outrage for the remaining hard-core retards who are still credulous enough to believe their bullshit.

As for the NIE itself, it's not an opinion piece. The White House its remaining neo-con supporters are all in a lather because the intelligence community, specifically the CIA, DIA, FBI, NSA, INR, and DOE are unanimous in their conclusion that Iran halted its nuclear weapons program in 2003.

The Bush administration and its fellow travelers, such as yourself Sir Evil, are all pissed off because the well oiled propaganda machine that was cranked up to convince Americans that the only course was war with Iran just had a monkey wrench thrown into it. During the run up to the war with Iraq, had the objections of the intelligence community received a similar airing to this most recent NIE, the Bush administration could not have sold America on invading Iraq.

The analysis presented in the NIE in no way infringes on Bush's authority to pursue any misguided, crack-pot, dangerous course of action he wants to pursue. It simply robs him of the ability to rely on his own half-baked, misinformed, feckless personal beliefs. He and the rest of his administration can no longer say that Iran is building nukes. The intelligence community gave the President its best judgment on the matter. The real question now is whether or not Chinpy McPresident and Unca' Dick will stop indulging their Iranian fantasy.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

who went into Somalia?
    so big bill didn't send the us army to kidnap a somali war lord.....

how about his 4 1/2 year occupation of haiti..........
    Last edited by manu1959; 12-10-2007 at 07:24 PM.

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    Here's some more reading for ya Evil:

<center><a href=http://www.thenation.com/doc/20040329/scheer> Bush's Lies About Iraq</a></center>
    All stuff I have ready before Bully but still I wonder with all the hard facts why the man still resides in the office.

Let me put things in Perspective for you Bully sir, the last how many years you have been carrying on with the same old rants about bad old bush and the administration team, you are not alone as there are many others as well. Bottom line though is that either you have been wrong about everything or the guy managed to "fix" everything. I mean he "fixed" the election against Gore, He "fixed" the election against Kerry, he has "fixed" intel reports to bring us to war cause there was nothing better to do, and damn he even "fixed" the imagination of every dem to cross these forums. Houdini ain't got nothing on this master magician Bush!

Seriously, it has been fun doing this all these years, I know inside you must of died when Bush was re-elected while we sat back, and said "told you so"
    Let it go Bully, if all this stuff of facts that you have hear come to light, and Bush gets impeached I will kiss your ass on Broadway. lol, but we know that wont happen because Bush would "fix" his own impeachment proceeding.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

All stuff I have ready before Bully but still I wonder with all the hard facts why the man still resides in the office.

Let me put things in Perspective for you Bully sir, the last how many years you have been carrying on with the same old rants about bad old bush and the administration team, you are not alone as there are many others as well. Bottom line though is that either you have been wrong about everything or the guy managed to "fix" everything. I mean he "fixed" the election against Gore, He "fixed" the election against Kerry, he has "fixed" intel reports to bring us to war cause there was nothing better to do, and damn he even "fixed" the imagination of every dem to cross these forums. Houdini ain't got nothing on this master magician Bush!

Seriously, it has been fun doing this all these years, I know inside you must of died when Bush was re-elected while we sat back, and said "told you so"
    Let it go Bully, if all this stuff of facts that you have hear come to light, and Bush gets impeached I will kiss your ass on Broadway. lol, but we know that wont happen because Bush would "fix" his own impeachment proceeding.
    The Democrats are to big a bunch pf cowards to bring Articles of Impeachment against Bush. And the Republicans in Congress just keep on kissing his ass. Just because he and his whole crooked administration will never be held accountable for their crimes doesn't mean they shouldn't be. It's just like the rest of the American justice system...Money talks and shit walks. You, and your fellow travelers, turn a blind eye to it in a grand act of moral bankruptcy.

As for your posts, they contain little more than poorly wrought sarcasm. They are devoid of any substance, beyond the parroting of the White House spin. The assertions you make are just as empty as you cannot provide anything to support them. Just for a change, why don't you try sticking to the topic instead of tap dancing around the issues. Try addressing the issue of the NIE in post <a href=http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=166480&postcount=236>#236</a>, why doncha? After all, that IS the subject of the thread. Or are the fumes from the meth lab getting to you?
    Last edited by bullypulpit; 12-10-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Again retard, who was the enemy that attacked us, what is happening in Afghansitan? To turn a blind eye on a country that has been in violation of resolutions for as long as Iraq just to go after one objective is just plain naive. Is there not al qaida terrorists of some form in Iraq?"

Itell you what....you quit calling me a retard, and I'll quit calling you a fucking braindead moron who gets laughed off every other board and can only hang here because your smarter, more successful brother has pity on you...OK? We were attacked! The ONLY reason there is ANY AQ terrorists in Iraq is because it is the easiest place on the planet for an arab to spill American blood.

"And I am sure you are right about that but you still can't trivialize Iraq. Saddam hated everything about the united states, Saddam was known at one time or another to have the capability of using WMD's, Saddam was never coming into compliance with any resolution as he was easy avoiding any issues from the empty enforcers of those resolutions. Understand, sooner or later Iraq was going to have be dealt with, and it's nobody's fault that your beloved UN couldn't make things work."

again.... we had an enemy.... an enemy that had attacked us.... we leave a relative handful of military forces to try and cope with our REAL enemy while we invest a trillion dollars and 31K dead and wounded Americans on a guy who was in violation of some UN resolutions, but who had not participated in the attacks against us and was as much of an enemy of the guys who did as we were? When you consider the potential threat posed by islamic extremism, for us to put Iraq at the absolute top of our "to-do" list is negligent in the extreme.

"Alrighty dipshit, I'm not the one over here trying to say that I know what terrorist group has what objective, I'm not the one bringing up the need to go after the perpertrators of 911 that have long since died, and I am not the trying to make Iraq sound as though they were a good old bunch just minding their business."

Well...as a matter of fact, I know quite well what the objectives are of the arab nationalist organizations that trained in Iraq...and those objectives have ZERO to do with the United States. And are you suggesting that, since all 19 hijackers died on 9/11 that means, from your perspective, that the "perpetrators of 9/11" are no longer our concern? If so, why worry about OBL at all? Why did we even bother to go looking for HIM in Afghanistan when all the perpetrators had already died? Why didn't we just invade Iraq on 9/12/01? And I have NEVER suggesting that Iraq was a good old bunch just minding their business....you should back shit like that up or eat your words. I only suggest that Iraq is a sidetrack and a damned expensive one and five years after 9/11, within a few hundred miles of where they were holed up when 19 of their minions struck us, the leaders of islamic extremism were able to hold an outdoor televised graduation ceremony for 300 new graduates of suicide bomber school.... while we had 150K troops in Iraq. Nice move.

"So now not only do you have the facts on what terrorist orginization are planning world wide, you also have facts that I have no clue what I am talking about."

I never said I knew what terrorist organizations were planning worldwide. I said that I knew what their objectives were. And you DON'T have a clue what you are talking about.... you mix up your arguments routinely.

"It's called an opinion little spineless man, I too have one. I know you think you have a better one but that is what makes you... well just you, unfortunate but just you. I suppose now opinions are facts just as you made polls to be facts, right? If and when you get off that high horse you may realize all this but I assume that will probably never happen for old guy like yourself."

Of course you are entitled to your opinions... I would never suggest otherwise. And I have never suggested that opinions were facts, nor have I ever suggested that polls were facts. It is a fact that polls exist, and it is a fact that they have results, and those results have margins of error... that is a fact and not an opinion. And regarding my opinions... I do not attempt to pass myself off as the world's greatest authority on all topics. I WILL suggest that I know a shitload more about Islam and the middle east that you do, and that makes my opinion more informed, if nothing else.