Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LOki View Post
    Just as I predicted--an unsubstantiated opinion as irrefutable fact.

Just because I'm not the same Christian that you are, does not mean that I don't believe in God, or that I'm not a Christian.

Correction: I get a great deal of pleasure out of exposing the retarded demands of retards who insist that their particular superstitions are objectively less superstitious than the superstitions of others.

That's wise, considering that I'd have to be you to manage the trick that makes your faith work for you. I just hope you can manage this practice to the benefit of everyone else.

You're not talking about me, since I like religion, I'm not a relativist, and if there's any militancy in me it's regarding the influence that the thoughtless have on my enjoyment of those liberties bestowed upon me by my creator.

You must be speaking for yourself, and your bloodthirsty and sadistic religion of guilt and human misery that celebrates death and human sacrifice as divine virtues.

No you can't. You're monumentally ill-equipped. You're hopelessly held back by your insistence that your beliefs, substantiated in evidience or not, are what validate reality.

Agian, just as I predicted--an unsubstantiated opinion submitted as irrefutable fact.

Since there is nothing about my morality that is neccessarily godless or relativistic, I'm afraid that I can't oblige you. But my morality is better than one handed down by your superstituous notions of what God demands, because where morality based in faith is the supreme example of what defines a relativistic morality, mine, which is based in the rational principles derived of an objective reality, is not subject to the self contradictions, and paradoxes appurtentant to those who demand that what they feel is right is what makes what they feel right.

Ironic that you now consider yourself an authortity on how smart I think I am. It's indicative of the monumental narccissism required to assert that your unsubstantiated beliefs are the master of the universe, and the absolute truths upon which the value and morality of all things are to be judged.
    I can take this whole block of crap you posted and treat it as one post. You bash, belittle and berate through the whole thing. You approach this subject as though somehow you are above everyone else, as though we're all morons for being Christians, and your only form of dealing or talking with us is condescending. You REEK of condescension. Basically, that's the trait of someone that doesn't really believe what they're saying, so they resort to smart ass to try and give the impression they're right. Well nothing could be further from the truth here. You've shown your hand, and it ain't shit. So far, you've had diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of ideas.

America's founders were Christian, and almost everything they did was based in Christianity. I've posted quite a few things PROVING that here in the past few hours. Read it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    You religon hating, relativists are growing increasingly militant. Your hate for God and the people of faith looks more like the work of the devil than ever before. You're a pawn being used by the forces of evil, and you don't even know it.
    I can't speak to any particular individual, such as LOki, but this is dead on, Pale. Wish I could rep you.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

America's founders were Christian, and almost everything they did was based in Christianity. I've posted quite a few things PROVING that here in the past few hours. Read it.
    And yet, when the opportunity presented itself, they created a secular government whose cornerstone principle is contrary to Christianity...go figure!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can take this whole block of crap you posted and treat it as one post. You bash, belittle and berate through the whole thing. You approach this subject as though somehow you are above everyone else, as though we're all morons for being Christians, and your only form of dealing or talking with us is condescending. You REEK of condescension. Basically, that's the trait of someone that doesn't really believe what they're saying, so they resort to smart ass to try and give the impression they're right. Well nothing could be further from the truth here. You've shown your hand, and it ain't shit. So far, you've had diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of ideas.
    <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection#Common_definitions">Seek help.</a>

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion#Psychiatric_definition">Really.</a>
    "... whenever any number of men, calling themselves a government, do anything to another man, or to his property, which they had no right to do as individuals, they thereby declare themselves trespassers, robbers, or murderers, according to the nature of their acts." - Lysander Spooner

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    And yet, when the opportunity presented itself, they created a secular government whose cornerstone principle is contrary to Christianity...go figure!
    Oh... is that why "IN GOD WE TRUST" is on practically everything about the government? Is that why the Ten Commandments are laid in stone in the Capitols rotunda? Is that why when witnessing in our courts you "swear to tell the truth" with hand on Bible? Go figure...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection#Common_definitions">Seek help.</a>
    How about you take some of your own medicine.

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion#Psychiatric_definition">Really.</a>
    Really.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh... is that why "IN GOD WE TRUST" is on practically everything about the government? Is that why the Ten Commandments are laid in stone in the Capitols rotunda? Is that why when witnessing in our courts you "swear to tell the truth" with hand on Bible? Go figure...
    Then perhaps you can reconcile the contradiction of the First Amendment and the First Commandment.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How about you take some of your own medicine.
    Agreed. I'll stop considering you capable of understanding a rational argument; and you'll stop considering me capable of understanding an irrational argument.

<a href="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=85718#post85718">Really.</a>
    "... whenever any number of men, calling themselves a government, do anything to another man, or to his property, which they had no right to do as individuals, they thereby declare themselves trespassers, robbers, or murderers, according to the nature of their acts." - Lysander Spooner

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well its an interview i wouldnt think anyone would win. but the relativist looked rather silly.

Good and evil are irrelevant in a relativist viewpoint. thats whats so dangerous about it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Then perhaps you can reconcile the contradiction of the First Amendment and the First Commandment.
    Why should I. I like it the way it is, and understand completely why it's that way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Agreed. I'll stop considering you capable of understanding a rational argument; and you'll stop considering me capable of understanding an irrational argument.
    There ya go again, thinking you're all that, when quite the opposite is true. Isn't your arm getting sore from being bent around patting yourself on the back yet?

<a href="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=85718#post85718">Really.</a>
    I'm going to find a brick wall and go bash my head against it. That makes more sense than to argue with a Godless, Christian hating, secular progressive psychotic like you.

Here's some free advice, believe whatever the hell you want, because hell is where your beliefs come from. But don't come crying and sniveling to me when your made up rules in your made up world no longer suit your needs. Man can not institute his own brand of morality. It's been tried. It failed. Miserably. Every time. And if you're incapable of learning from the past, you're doomed to repeat it. And you thought you were smart... ppphht... why don't you act like it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why should I. I like it the way it is, and understand completely why it's that way.
    This answer makes absolutely no sense. Are you suggesting that, as a Christian, you advocate discretionary adherance to Biblical principles, namely the 10 Commandments? If that's the case, why shouldn't we all be allowed to cherry-pick our way through it and simply discard those parts we don't like?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This answer makes absolutely no sense.
    To me it does.

Are you suggesting that, as a Christian, you advocate discretionary adherance to Biblical principles, namely the 10 Commandments?
    Yes.

If that's the case, why shouldn't we all be allowed to cherry-pick our way through it and simply discard those parts we don't like?
    What do you mean "why shouldn't we?" That's what you liberals do isn't it? Take abortion for instance. Abortion is murder, yet one of the commandments is "thou shalt not kill/murder."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What do you mean "why shouldn't we?" That's what you liberals do isn't it? Take abortion for instance. Abortion is murder, yet one of the commandments is "thou shalt not kill/murder."
    If you have no problem with people violating the Ten Commandments, as you just said you didn't, then why do you care? As a matter of fact, since you just said that cherry-picking the bible is okay by you, then why do you give a shit about people ignoring those parts of the bible that call homosexuality an abomination?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you have no problem with people violating the Ten Commandments, as you just said you didn't, then why do you care? As a matter of fact, since you just said that cherry-picking the bible is okay by you, then why do you give a shit about people ignoring those parts of the bible that call homosexuality an abomination?
    WHOOOOAAAAA WHOO WHOO there pard, I said no such thing... I said "YOU LIBERALS DO IT," and that is NOT saying we CONSERVATIVES do it, or that I do it. "I", personally, do my damn straight best to live by the ten commandments. Sometimes I find it all but impossible in this day and age, but, at least I try, and know I'm fucking up when I break one.