Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    First explain how gays are discriminated against. How many times can rational people explain to irrational "Straights and Homos have the SAME regulations regarding marriage".

wow. Thick.
    We're moving toward a world with no exclusivity and no personal responsibility. I don't know if I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    We're moving toward a world with no exclusivity and no personal responsibility. I don't know if I like it.
    I sure dont.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We can't always change the world. But we can take responsibility for ourselves. We can teach our children personal responsibility. We can certainly encourage it.

A world without personal responsibility will soon turn into a dead world. its only those that have it that will survive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jillian View Post
    Marriage also, historically, never meant inter-racial marriage. Luckily, that went by the wayside when Virginia's law preventing it was struck down during the 70's.

What parental rights concern you?
    Your equating of a lifestyle choice to a person's skin color from birth is degrading and disrespectful to people of color. Please stop.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    When I read articles like this, my blood just boils. I just want to run outside and find the first liberal and beat the fucking dog piss out of them.

THEEEERRREE'S your LIBERAL doctrine RIGHT THERE. "YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO THINK FOR YOURSELF, YOU NEED US TO THINK FOR YOU". And that folks is hitlery's vision, "The Village", and the village is COMMUNISM.

Excuse me--but I don't think that is a very smart thing to say.

I don't think sex beyond the physical basics needs to be taught in
    public school. Beyond learning about STD's, pregnancy, & sexual
    predation, the kids can learn or not learn about other things themselves.

So 'the liberals all do or say blahblahblah' is pure garbage.

And saying you'd beat one over this is a real dumbass thing to post.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Seems to me way back when when sex wasn't even mentioned in public schools we had alot less problems, people OTHER THAN THE CHILD'S PARENTS start talking about it, people who have no emotional or personal interest vested in the children they are teaching to and voila! we got problems up the ass. Kind of like the same deal with the massive shift to secularism(evil).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Your equating of a lifestyle choice to a person's skin color from birth is degrading and disrespectful to people of color. Please stop.
    Gays claim that they are born homosexual and given that I throw up a little in my mouth when I think about naked men, I tend to believe that they are telling the truth. I just don't think someone can choose to "go down that road."
    Last edited by Hagbard Celine; 02-15-2007 at 03:49 PM.
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And you disparaging people based on their sexuality is disrespectful to them.

Please stop.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Couldn't they have avoided all of this by just saying that they were going to teach tolerance in the schools?
    That would never work---any group that insists their way
    is THE way, doesn't understand the meaning.

If the schools would stick to anatomy and phyisiology,
    and teaching kids how to protect themselves, they'd make more
    headway in teaching kids what they really need know.

Once kids get out into the world, they usually
    see for themselves and make their own choices.

Usually if a parent beats you over the head with
    an issue, you usually end up on the polar opposite

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Gays claim that they are born homosexual and given that I throw up a little in my mouth when I think about naked men, I tend to believe that they are telling the truth. I just don't think someone can choose to make that "leap."

People choose to do vile things all the time, they choose to fuck animals, they choose to shoot drugs, they choose to engage in scat(play with other's shit) etc. etc. etc. so its quite possible and even likely that they choose this lifestyle.......especially given the fact that after billions and decades spent on research to find the gay gene or genes there is absolutely nada to date.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The 70's are "early decades"??? Cause that's when the last of the laws were struck down by Loving v Virginia (you know, under that lovely right to privacy, that the right hates so much).

Personally, I don't care what you call it. People shouldn't be prohibited from entering into a lawful relationship because you have a problem with gays and think it's ok to discriminate against them.
    Think its ok to discriminate against them?? "THINK" ITS OK TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM????????? Its your duty and obligation to discriminate against faggots!!!!!! They even took a beautiful english word and made it one of the most vile and vulgar words in the world. Gay!!! I, and most people in this world, don't have any use for a queer. If they were all taken out to the middle of an ocean and made to walk the plank they would be getting off easy. Now analyze that.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And you disparaging people based on their sexuality is disrespectful to them.

Please stop.
    I don't disparage, I make them face the ugly truth about their horrible life choices which is actually showing the more love than probably anyone else has ever shown them.

You couldn't do homos any more harm if they were heroin addicts and you were going out and scoring for them. Stop being an enabler.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

People choose to do vile things all the time, they choose to fuck animals, they choose to shoot drugs, they choose to engage in scat(play with other's shit) etc. etc. etc. so its quite possible and even likely that they choose this lifestyle.......especially given the fact that after billions and decades spent on research to find the gay gene or genes there is absolutely nada to date.
    Have they really spent "billions" on finding the gay gene? What's the point? They could've bought me and several million other people a porsche for all that money! I guess if they actually found the gene they could somehow justify their deviant behavior to the rest of society.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Think its ok to discriminate against them?? "THINK" ITS OK TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM????????? Its your duty and obligation to discriminate against faggots!!!!!! They even took a beautiful english word and made it one of the most vile and vulgar words in the world. Gay!!! I, and most people in this world, don't have any use for a queer. If they were all taken out to the middle of an ocean and made to walk the plank they would be getting off easy. Now analyze that.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Marriage also, historically, never meant inter-racial marriage. Luckily, that went by the wayside when Virginia's law preventing it was struck down during the 70's.

What parental rights concern you?
    Sorry, Jillian, but that's just plain wrong. Races have intermarried throughout history. Even throughout American history, whites and Indians intermarried, starting with Pocahontas and continuing down on through my great-grandparents - all before the 1970's. Some states may have barred black-white marriages, in the context of Jim Crow, but not all of them did, and I know of no states that barred Anglo-Indian marriages.