Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    This post of yours is arrogant, elitist, full of lies and hatefulness towards your fellow citizens and pathetic imo.
    Actually all those things happen regularly in Chicago and are reported. So are the giveaways on garbage cans, seriously.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This post of yours is arrogant, elitist, full of lies and hatefulness towards your fellow citizens and pathetic imo.
    In what way? What was stated by me that wasn't true.

I don't claim the asswipes that don't care or respect themselves enough to do something, anything, with their lives. If you don't contribute to society, if all you do is suck off society's proverbial teat, you aren't a fellow citizen.

If you want to play nanny to all of these useless jerks, do it with your own money on your own time.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

yeah, you are right, after you mentioned it i did a google and found the one office almost immediately!

I wonder if they are also wrong about only 60 of 159 counties have a dmv office? Gonna try to check that next....

jd
    Check the date of the article...things change.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Actually all those things happen regularly in Chicago and are reported. So are the giveaways on garbage cans, seriously.
    Do you remember once, it might have been usmb if it wasn't here, when you spoke about "the machine" and i said back to you, something like heck, if I lived in the chicago area I think that I would be a republican too....and i think you repped me for it if memory serves....

Anyway, I suppose that the Chicago area is just awful when it comes to politics, but to blanketly blame everyone of us Democrats, as though the whole country is like your arena of corruption, is uncalled for and to wish that only smart, good holding job Americans is as elitist, arrogant, pathetic and whole heartedly unAmerican as it comes to me...

and the rest of his post is spitting on to me and on to my family, and on to my friends and on to my past coworkers throughtout this country....

That's simply unacceptable to me and it should be to all of you in my opinion.

And you all complain about TM, and rightfully so when she puts "all of you" in to the same category yet people like Sitarro and a couple of others on this board do it all the time...

And i am not in any way speaking of you Kathianne so please don't think this...they know who they are....

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and the rest of his post is spitting on to me and on to my family, and on to my friends and on to my past coworkers throughtout this country....

That's simply unacceptable to me and it should be to all of you in my opinion.

And you all complain about TM, and rightfully so when she puts "all of you" in to the same category yet people like Sitarro and a couple of others on this board do it all the time...

jd
    Wake up and smell the shit you are shoveling pigeon, this is exactly the attitude you employed towards others at another forum.

TM is a dumb fucker, and deserves any flack she gets. You are just a self centered, think you are just a cut above the rest biotch that needs to pull her head out of the ass of the high horse you think you are on.

Now before you talk about lumping people into a category think about where your dumbass "I'm a Dove" bullshit originates from. Turnabout really sucks, doesn't it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is not any different than your incessant lies and harping that Republicans want to disenfranchise minority votes.

Anyway, I suppose that the Chicago area is just awful when it comes to politics, but to blanketly blame everyone of us Democrats, as though the whole country is like your arena of corruption, is uncalled for
    Is that supposed to be any different than you blanketly [sic] blaming all Republicans for disenfranchising minority votes? You're right about one thing... blaming everyone on the other side is uncalled for... too bad you don't practice what you preach.

Immie
    Last edited by Immanuel; 12-30-2007 at 10:38 AM.
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
    It is not any different than your incessant lies and harping that Republicans want to disenfranchise minority votes.
    I am saying that it is possible and if I did not come off as though it is possible that this was not taking place as an option... then i am sorry, but based on what I have read... this could be the case....yes, you are right sort of ... to a degree Immanuel.

And besides I am not going to represent the side of the majority on this site, on this issue, I am basically playing Devil's advocate and learning from the process of what is important for the ones that differ. I may come back at them, trying to shoot down or basically playing the previously mentioned "advocate", only to try to learn more, and hopefully for others to learn more about what some on the other "side" may think. There's nothing wrong with this, imo!

Peace!

Is that supposed to be any different than you blanketly [sic] blaming all Republicans for disenfranchising minority votes? You're right about one thing... blaming everyone on the other side is uncalled for... too bad you don't practice what you preach.

Immie
    Again, I don't know why you would think that I was putting all republicans in the one case regarding Georgia and the links for that and by no means was I blaming all Republicans for this being the case?

Nor am I blaming the republicans not in power themselves... because if I were them, I would probably doubt that my own party would do something like "that"....it's only natural for us regular folk to take a side or act this way, no matter what side of the aisle one stands on becasue we would never do some of the things our politicians have done, who represent us!

If I implied otherwise then I apologize.

Peace, immanuel!

The Season is Upon Us!

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I realize this is an old thread and there are many members in this thread that are no longer posting here. However it is quite interesting on how opposed some on the left where to the idea of voter id requirements based on the cost of purchasing an id card. It makes me wonder if those same people are opposed to the proposed healthcare legislation based on the mandated requirement to purchase healthcare insurance.

Forced to buy an id at a cost of less then $20 bucks, consequence of not buying an id, can't vote.

Forced to buy health insurance at a cost of hundreds or thousands of dollars, consequence of not buying insurance, fines and or jail time.

Hmmmmmmmm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

some can't afford it, make it free and I am all for requiring id.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    some can't afford it, make it free and I am all for requiring id.
    Georgia Identification Card for Voting Purposes

Click here if you are not a US citizen

Georgia law provides for the issuance of a free identification card to citizens eighteen (18) and over who are registered voters. In order to be eligible for a free identification card, the voter must have no acceptable proof of identity to use when voting. These free identification cards are issued at all Customer Service Centers and are valid for ten (10) years.
    They still opposed it.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    Writing a check for a purchase at the supermarket - need an ID.

Traveling by airplane - need and ID.

Being hired for most jobs - need and ID.

Should voting at the polls require an ID? It would help confirm that the person voting is indeed the person they are supposed to be.

Some state require voter ID to vote, is this fair?
    Why not? Most states require you to have a voters registration anyway. I see nothing wrong with it. Without any form of ID any illegal can walk in and vote. It isn't going to futher the powers that be to search for me if they wanted me. My drivers lic. would aim them in my direction all by itself.....Actually, why not just combine it with our drivers lic.? That way it wouldn't cost much more....
    Last edited by Binky; 03-17-2010 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Many of the arguments remain, here is some new evidence in the voter id question;

[YOUTUBE] </EMBED>[/YOUTUBE]

By the way, I wonder how those poor and minorities are coming along with their clogged drains in Chicago?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Line up every politician who is resisting The Real ID Act from being enforced and punch them in the face. 38 states take voluntarily comply now, the other 12 should be forced to.