Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Once again you are dumb enough to rely upon polls that sample less than .00001 percent of our nation. And just about every time you post a poll it's from a different website or source. Do you ever get tired of scouring the internet for obscure articles and polls to support your views?

It doesn't really matter anyway as no amount of lame polls you post will change the direction we go in fighting terrorism and supporting Iraq. You already lost. Get over it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Once again you are dumb enough to rely upon polls that sample less than .00001 percent of our nation. And just about every time you post a poll it's from a different website or source. Do you ever get tired of scouring the internet for obscure articles and polls to support your views?

It doesn't really matter anyway as no amount of lame polls you post will change the direction we go in fighting terrorism and supporting Iraq. You already lost. Get over it.
    No, YOU lost because you're paying more than twice as much at the pump than you did 7 years ago. You're just dragging everyone else down with you.
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, China and India's growing ecomomies and higher demand for oil don't have any effect on the world's oil commodity price.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by typomaniac View Post
    No, YOU lost because you're paying more than twice as much at the pump than you did 7 years ago. You're just dragging everyone else down with you.
    How could I have lost when I am HAPPILY willing to give more in anyway I can to support our military efforts in fighting terrorism? They can triple the current rates of gas if I know the extra money will go towards killing some more scumbags. If you'd rather appease terrorism so you can have cheaper gas, more power to you!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    Yeah, China and India's growing ecomomies and higher demand for oil don't have any effect on the world's oil commodity price.
    And Enron was just a believer in the free market.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is another poll result

About 82% of Americans in 2007 told Gallup interviewers that they identified with a Christian religion. That includes 51% who said they were Protestant, 5% who were "other Christian," 23% Roman Catholic, and 3% who named another Christian faith, including 2% Mormon.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/103459/Qu...-Religion.aspx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here is another poll result
    Polls are unnecessary in this thread. TM will search high and low to find any lame poll she can to support her views and then claim everything as fact. I can find a poll to support just about anything, but I won't, and I certainly won't do so and claim it's the truth to end all. I've been waiting about 3-4 months now for her to provide proof of her lame assertions that "major financial companies use these polls to make major financial decisions".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hear you Jim. Just pointing out that there are also polls that may not support her perspective.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ahhh don't be too hard on her. Someone was probably nice to on Christmas so now she feels like she deserves to have her ass kicked.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I hear you Jim. Just pointing out that there are also polls that may not support her perspective.
    I'm not discounting your input, just stating that it is wasted on someone who hasn't learned how to think properly yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    ahhh don't be too hard on her. Someone was probably nice to on Christmas so now she feels like she deserves to have her ass kicked.
    I hope Santa got her some books or recordings to enhance her reading abilities!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I'd say 100% of folk want the war to end. Good people know war is a necessary evil. Islamic Terrorist Assholes think war is a necessary noble cause, though...that's why we're still there.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How could I have lost when I am HAPPILY willing to give more in anyway I can to support our military efforts in fighting terrorism? They can triple the current rates of gas if I know the extra money will go towards killing some more scumbags. If you'd rather appease terrorism so you can have cheaper gas, more power to you!
    Could you tell me how the more expensive price of gas is contributing to the military effort to fight terrorism?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a better one: those who give up a little freedom in exchange for a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

And the guy who said that was smarter even than I!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chessplayer View Post
    Could you tell me how the more expensive price of gas is contributing to the military effort to fight terrorism?
    As soon as you show me where anyone stated as much.

The higher gas prices might be a result of war efforts, and if so, I am more than happy to pay higher prices. I'm also more than happy to be taxed more to contribute towards the efforts.