Rather than have formal picks and keeping score and all that other crap, let's all just pick who we think will win, and what the final scores will be. Feel free to throw in your thoughts as I have as well!

Washington Vs. Seattle

I just don't see Washington having enough experience or depth to beat the Hawks. They have serious issues at the QB position and only a semi deep threat receiver in Santana Moss. They do have a decent core of short field WR's to go to but it just won't be enough. Portis is the only shining star on this team but hardly enough to even get them past a wild card game. Seattle has experience with Hasselbeck at the helm and he should be able to have a big game against the Skins. If Alexander gets his legs back he can be a game breaker against any team they face. Their WR group is experienced too and should have their way in this game, especially if Branch is healthy.

My Pick: Seattle 24-10

Jacksonville Vs. Pittsburgh

This Pittsburgh team had a great season going for a little more than the first half of the season and have went downhill since then, and they will need to get their A game back if they plan on being competitive against Jacksonville. Roethlisberger, Ward & Polamalu rested in the final game and will need to be fully healthy for this matchup. Roethlisberger must be mistake free, and Davenport will need to have a great game taking over the reigns for Parker. Their defense still ranks #1 overall allowing yardage but has been giving up the run a LOT in the past 4-6 games. They will need to curtail Taylor big time in this one to have a shot. Garrard is a good QB for Jax who had a great year but is lacking the playoff experience. Like Ben, he needs to just play well enough and mistake free to give their running game a chance to flourish.

My pick: Jacksonville 20-14

NY Giants Vs. Tampa Bay

Burress, Toomer and Shockey are the keys to the Giants victory, and whether or not Eli can avoid the costly INT's. They need to establish their big guy, Jacobs, in order to free up their WR's. I see Shockey having a big game up and down the field and Burress cashing in at the end zones. I don't like Tampa in this one. I think their QB's suck, no exceptional running game to turn to, and Galloway is injured. Their D would need to win this one for them.

My pick: Giants 34-16

Tennessee Vs. San Diego

Getting a healthy Haynesworth for this game is a must. They are going to need to pressure SD all day if they want any chance of pulling this out. They will need to rely on Lendale White as their QB position isn't too good right now either. It's either Young who had a horrid season, or Kerry Collins - neither would I bet on. Philip Rivers doesn't have the playoff experience but has more than enough to get them past Tennessee. He has quietly had an outstanding year. But the killer in this game is going to be Tomlinson who I expect to have a career game. I see him running for over 150 and even getting a bunch on the short dumps.

My pick: San Diego 28-6