Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SC Republican debate

Did anyone see the debate tonight? I mean, is Ron Paul the only one who actually proposes actual solutions? The rest of the candidates are so full of BS that I'm questioning my own sanity as to why Paul is so low in the polls. As I'm typing this, they're saying that he lost the debate tonight but he's the only one that's even coming close to suggesting actual solutions. The rest of them are simply mentioning their credentials and promising to make CHANGES but not HOW they're going to do it. It just blows me away. I barely know enough about politics to hold a decent conversation but I know BS and it filled that stage tonight except for the bright spot filled by Ron Paul. Geez Almighty! What have we been reduced to?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IknowBSwhenIseeit View Post
    Did anyone see the debate tonight? I mean, is Ron Paul the only one who actually proposes actual solutions? The rest of the candidates are so full of BS that I'm questioning my own sanity as to why Paul is so low in the polls. As I'm typing this, they're saying that he lost the debate tonight but he's the only one that's even coming close to suggesting actual solutions. The rest of them are simply mentioning their credentials and promising to make CHANGES but not HOW they're going to do it. It just blows me away. I barely know enough about politics to hold a decent conversation but I know BS and it filled that stage tonight except for the bright spot filled by Ron Paul. Geez Almighty! What have we been reduced to?
    Ron Paul spammers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Ron Paul spammers.
    his name and the facts are oxymorons.......

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That doesn't even make sense. Explain the oxymoron, moron.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the board ! When is Paul gonna finally go the indepedent route ? The republican publicity has been great for him but he ain't one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, I can't even come back with that one because I'm not big into politics. It's just that Paul is the only one who seems real other than maybe Huckabee. I'm so sick of the BS and promises and had to express myself...we shouldn't vote/go for someone because of their political affiliation. Hillary won the last debate but is a flip flopper. Tell me how that makes sense. Arnold Schwartzeneger (?) is president of CA. It makes me sick....
    anyway......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that you don't know bs when you see it.....but you knew that huh.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ................

Ron Paul is a racist moron.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Ron Paul is a racist moron.
    Your arguments are very convincing...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Better Ron Paul, who distrusts government, than McCain, who inherently trusts it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Your arguments are very convincing...

Ron Paul sucks so there...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't call them debates. I call them question and answer sessions. And I can see why Fred holds them in disdain. I do too.

paul is a nut. He comes across as a nut. He sometimes comes across as senile. His base is a bunch of left wing Bush haters who are more manic than he is. He and kucinich would make a great team. If they ran together they might garner 1% of the US vote.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's funny from what I saw Thompson and Romney were the only ones not full of crap. Ron Paul is a senile old fart that needs a hearing aid and some mental help I mean even Bret Hume was asking Dummy Paul WTF are you talking about. McCain just kept talking in circles And Huckabee just acts like a mean spirited prick AS for Gulliani he's a 1 item candidate 9-11 MY favorite line was when Romney Told Paul to quit reading IMANUTJOBS press releases

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by REDWHITEBLUE2 View Post
    That's funny from what I saw Thompson and Romney were the only ones not full of crap. Thompson was good. Romney was a republican version of slick willie. Ron Paul is a senile old fart that needs a hearing aid and some mental help I mean even Bret Hume was asking Dummy Paul WTF are you talking about. Britt Hume is an idiot. Paul was addressing the aggressive talk the other guys were throwing out after the obligatory "of course we would go with the officer on the scene" crap. McCain just kept talking in circles And Huckabee just acts like a mean spirited prick AS for Gulliani he's a 1 item candidate 9-11 MY favorite line was when Romney Told Paul to quit reading IMANUTJOBS press releases Yah that was funny. Of course Romney didn't have a clue about what he was addressing. But, his one liner was great.
    I actually Tivoed the thing and had to listen to Paul a couple of times to be sure of what he was trying to get across. I'm slow like that. The guy is consistently great on the Constitution but his delivery really needs work.
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ron Who is low in the polls because he is a nut who is need of serious help. He blames Amercia for the 9-11 attacks, and thinks the way to fight terrorists is to run away from them