Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Kind of sick when I wish Bully was here instead of this leftwing nutter. The threads he started had at least some resemblance of truth and organization. Truth in Bully's eyes mind you.
    You are a sick bastard OCA. Seek professional medical and psychiatric help immediately. The sanity you save could be everyones....
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CockySOB View Post
    You are a sick bastard OCA. Seek professional medical and psychiatric help immediately. The sanity you save could be everyones....
    Already on the lithium as we speak!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Obviously you're into the child-shit, OCA. Although you are already rotten, I hope you continue your rotting in HELL.

If that's all you got is child abuse and name calling that is why I say I would choke your fuckin' brains out. It's not that I don't fully respect dumbasses, I just don't patronize dumbasses that perceive themselves with intellectual propensity and obvious shallow understanding. Can you dig it, POS OCA?

Psychoblues

Americans Gotta Keep On Truckin'
    You making threats AGAIN, nimrod? My offer STILL stands.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Already on the lithium as we speak!
    Up the dosage.... Forget taking it by the pill, take it by the bottle.
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You making threats AGAIN, nimrod? My offer STILL stands.
    He's a keyboard tough guy! Kind of weak to start off saying how you'll whip someone's ass from behind the monitor although if someone starts off popping off with that crap I will respond in kind such as is the case here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

He's a keyboard tough guy! Kind of weak to start off saying how you'll whip someone's ass from behind the monitor although if someone starts off popping off with that crap I will respond in kind such as is the case here.
    Oh I know. He's threatened me. I offered to meet him at his alleged basic training camp, at the base gym where we could "discuss" in person what-all he was going to do to me.

I usually don't respond to such BS on the net. Like liberalnation's tough-guy act. Whoop-t-do.

I just offered PB the opportunity to back his up.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Psychoblues is on the scene!!

Shouldnt this be in the Humor forum???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just joined up after jimnyc and at least another member or two invited me to do so. I hope we can discuss and relate seriously the issues and problems that we all perceive to both please and disturb us. I certainly hope that personal insults and shallow bullshit will be ill advised on this site. God Bless you all and I look forward to sharing with you for YEARS to come!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Booo. Just kiddin boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jimmy got a sales routine? I never perceived any of that. Help me out on that thought, OK?

Jimmy needs financials, certainly, with operating a major informational, conversational and interactive site. I, for at least one, understand that and am willing to help with the bills as I can see fit in my budget. I don't understand anyone that would post here and not think there was an actual expense to the person providing the avenue. On the other hand, this "old druggie drunk" as you like to describe me can certainly appreciate diverse conversation and contribute financially to the avenue that gives me a voice

Haha this old druggie drunk buys into Jimmy's sales routine, what a dolt!

Psycho nobody gives a fuck about someone who lies about service to their country, or you could scan some proof of service for us all to see, no?
    You call me a liar about my national service and offer no proof of your allegations. Fuck you, OCA, and stick your opinions where the sun don't shine. You prove over and over again that you have an opinion and all else can kiss your ass. I got mine honest. Where in hell did you get yours?

Psychoblues

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jimmy got a sales routine? I never perceived any of that. Help me out on that thought, OK?

Jimmy needs financials, certainly, with operating a major informational, conversational and interactive site. I, for at least one, understand that and am willing to help with the bills as I can see fit in my budget. I don't understand anyone that would post here and not think there was an actual expense to the person providing the avenue. On the other hand, this "old druggie drunk" as you like to describe me can certainly appreciate diverse conversation and contribute financially to the avenue that gives me a voice

You call me a liar about my national service and offer no proof of your allegations. Fuck you, OCA, and stick your opinions where the sun don't shine. You prove over and over again that you have an opinion and all else can kiss your ass. I got mine honest. Where in hell did you get yours?

Psychoblues

Psycho hows about posting some induction docs? Or maybe you don't have them because you didn't serve.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Psychoblues

Under most circumstances, I don't much question posters who claim to be vets. Without cause. You have given more than enough cause to be questioned. Starting with serving from the Korean War through Desert Storm, to claiming at different times to have been in different branches of the service, to include one time claiming you wren't truly in, but served with ALL of them.

That's not to mention you labor union gig, and whatever else you claimed.

Don't blame OCA, nor me, nor anyone else who questions your credibility ... you have done it to yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't bother reading psickoblues posts. I remember him from years ago on USMB, I stopped reading them back then and will continue to not read them here. So don't expect to see any of my comments in his threads.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are nothing if not a liar, gunny. My claims are true and accurate. All of my service has been as a member of the United States Air Force and I have never claimed any differently. I have claimed that due to my very sensitive and rare AFSC and technical skills that I have served in complementary positions with the US Army, the Navy, the Marine Corps and the Coast Guard but I was always a member of the United States Air Force. When did I ever claim that I was not actually "in"? Post it, link it or shut the fuck up, you liar.

Although I did mention that I was in Korea, I never said I was in the Korean War in the manner in which you intimate. I do have the Expeditionary Medal that qualifies me for VFW membership as a Veteran of that War. I also mentioned that our sevicepeople that serve to this day in Korea also are awarded the Expedionary medal that qualifies them for the same.

When I first joined USMB, where you first met me, I did not mention that I was a Veteran. I considered that a personal experience unworthy of consideration beyond my own. I did, however, notice there were several there that flew their stripes/rank/Service participation in the faces of all readers there and they obviously considered their opinions rather more informed and credible than others. I wanted you and the other readers to know that I too am a Veteran and that I have opinions and considerations much different than the spittle that you spew with indignance and unearned authority. Every word I have ever written concerning my Veteran's status is absolutely true.

I also wanted you to know that I was elected official for 21 years and that I earned that position by continuing to nurture my constituencies and grow as a leader in American politics. Although my entrance in American politics was definitely rooted in a trade union, I was obliquely elected (never appointed) from that position to serve and chair many committees in regional and national organizations concerned with health and safety, education and environmental legislation and considerations. I want you also to know that my constituency is very politically bi-partisan and I made it my policy and purpose to always approach discussion with an open mind and based my desicions and votes from a pragmatic and responsible position.

I don't blame you, OCA or anybody else for your misunderstandings, ignorance or otherwise just plain lies. I fault your parental and professional training and the laziness that God gave you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Under most circumstances, I don't much question posters who claim to be vets. Without cause. You have given more than enough cause to be questioned. Starting with serving from the Korean War through Desert Storm, to claiming at different times to have been in different branches of the service, to include one time claiming you wren't truly in, but served with ALL of them.

That's not to mention you labor union gig, and whatever else you claimed.

Don't blame OCA, nor me, nor anyone else who questions your credibility ... you have done it to yourself.
    To be honest, the outrageous attacks and comments that you make about me while refusing to comment or opine on the subjects that I introduce are sufficient to call your own credibility into question. You want to look like the ignorant turd that you are? Carry on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are nothing if not a liar, gunny. My claims are true and accurate. All of my service has been as a member of the United States Air Force and I have never claimed any differently. I have claimed that due to my very sensitive and rare AFSC and technical skills that I have served in complementary positions with the US Army, the Navy, the Marine Corps and the Coast Guard but I was always a member of the United States Air Force. When did I ever claim that I was not actually "in"? Post it, link it or shut the fuck up, you liar.

Although I did mention that I was in Korea, I never said I was in the Korean War in the manner in which you intimate. I do have the Expeditionary Medal that qualifies me for VFW membership as a Veteran of that War. I also mentioned that our sevicepeople that serve to this day in Korea also are awarded the Expedionary medal that qualifies them for the same.

When I first joined USMB, where you first met me, I did not mention that I was a Veteran. I considered that a personal experience unworthy of consideration beyond my own. I did, however, notice there were several there that flew their stripes/rank/Service participation in the faces of all readers there and they obviously considered their opinions rather more informed and credible than others. I wanted you and the other readers to know that I too am a Veteran and that I have opinions and considerations much different than the spittle that you spew with indignance and unearned authority. Every word I have ever written concerning my Veteran's status is absolutely true.

I also wanted you to know that I was elected official for 21 years and that I earned that position by continuing to nurture my constituencies and grow as a leader in American politics. Although my entrance in American politics was definitely rooted in a trade union, I was obliquely elected (never appointed) from that position to serve and chair many committees in regional and national organizations concerned with health and safety, education and environmental legislation and considerations. I want you also to know that my constituency is very politically bi-partisan and I made it my policy and purpose to always approach discussion with an open mind and based my desicions and votes from a pragmatic and responsible position.

I don't blame you, OCA or anybody else for your misunderstandings, ignorance or otherwise just plain lies. I fault your parental and professional training and the laziness that God gave you all.

To be honest, the outrageous attacks and comments that you make about me while refusing to comment or opine on the subjects that I introduce are sufficient to call your own credibility into question. You want to look like the ignorant turd that you are? Carry on.
    The "problem" Psycho, isn't WHAT you say, but HOW you say it.

Once you understand that, life will be good.
    If ya can't prove it, don't say it.
    Bikes, babes, and beer, it don't get no better than that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm an old rock and roller turned serious bluesman. I is what I is and pissing down the backs of the holier-than-thou's IS what I do. Maybe you ought to listen to more of what I say rather than getting involved in matters of contention between some of these jerks and me. Can you dig it?

Quote Originally Posted by trobinett View Post
    The "problem" Psycho, isn't WHAT you say, but HOW you say it.

Once you understand that, life will be good.
    I refuse to allow your "problem" to become my own. Seriously, dude, I am a very happy man, father, grandfather and husband. I am also reasonably happy and very proud to be an American.