Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheStripey1 View Post
    I don't like polls either... never have... ask Mr. P... or Gadget... cuz way back when we first met, I used to say on Nonviolence.org that I have never been asked anything by any of them...

and those that believe the polls come from both sides of the aisle... it all depends on how they lean... the polls that is...

but it cracks me up how many people that USED to be for the polls when they were in bush's favor now oppose them...
    Well, you won't find me in that bunch. I've never liked them, and considered them pretty-much as described from the get-go. Some posters I have run into in the past base their entire beliefs on poll results.

I don't get it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Did Nov. 7, 2006 not prove anything to you? ....
    The party in power typically loses more in the 3rd congressional term then the GOP did.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think it's a colossal tragedy that both conservativism and the GOP have come to be associated with an insane and pointless war. Because all the great stuff about conservatism is swallowed up by this, and how many young people want to get involved or find out more? It's hard enough on college campuses.
    America: White people footing the bill for a party they're not allowed to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's tragedy for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Lincoln View Post
    I think it's a colossal tragedy that both conservativism and the GOP have come to be associated with an insane and pointless war. Because all the great stuff about conservatism is swallowed up by this, and how many young people want to get involved or find out more? It's hard enough on college campuses.

Is your warning that the lives of whites will somehow be impacted by the successes of the otherwise an honest appraisal of the way you see things?

You, sir, are a turd not worthy of permission to post on this board or any other, as I see it.