Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you trying to be "cute", abby?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Well Psycho, if you can link me up with multiple PC name changes for other races besides blacks, I would be glad to include them as well. It's always good to shine a light on PC nonsense, and I am an equal opportunity PC illuminator.

Btw, I think we need to re-educate you on numbers. When someone mentions something just once, it cannot reasonably indicate an obsession. You, on the other hand, mention people's supposed obsessions so often, that perhaps you have an obsession with trying to paint other people as having obsessions. See how that works?
    In your one single post I mentioned you used 3 different PC indications of "black person". As far as your education is concerned I suspect you have little. I don't recall noticing or mentioning any of that on any other thread or about any other person, abby. Can you share with me your observations that would indicate otherwise or are you satisfied that your lie stands and I am just a silly one?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post

In your one single post I mentioned you used 3 different PC indications of "black person". As far as your education is concerned I suspect you have little. I don't recall noticing or mentioning any of that on any other thread or about any other person, abby. Can you share with me your observations that would indicate otherwise or are you satisfied that your lie stands and I am just a silly one?
    Her name is Abbey you twit.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you trying to be "cute" zorro? You ain't ready for prime time just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Her name is Abbey you twit.
    My name is not "twit" either, moron, it is Psychoblues. Dig it? Really, I couldn't care less. You so confuse the particulars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Are you trying to be "cute" zorro? You ain't ready for prime time just yet.
    Have you ever said what you mean or do you just speak in code that only you and Jim Beam understand?

My name is not "twit" either, moron, it is Psychoblues. Dig it? Really, I couldn't care less. You so confuse the particulars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It gets just a wee bit boring to read your denigration of Abbey, Kathianne and Stephanie. All three out think and out post you every time they type a response. Can you dig that ace?

Oh and Blues sucks.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What about all the others, numbnuts?

Have you ever said what you mean or do you just speak in code that only you and Jim Beam understand?

It gets just a wee bit boring to read your denigration of Abbey, Kathianne and Stephanie. All three out think and out post you every time they type a response. Can you dig that ace?

Oh and Blues sucks.
    I didn't figure you could understand but I have never stifled your words, have I? Look, zorro, you need to do some high school comedy shows or maybe you just need to think a bit before you respond to anything. You are not a comedian and you are not any example of intelligence with which I could recommend to even the most dim-witted of my associates and acquaintances. Your humor is below juvenile. Dig it, deuce?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Whatever, continue justifying your little handle Psycho...... you are without a doubt certifiable...... not that there is anything wrong with that, right?

Oh and did I mention that the blues blows?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quite honestly, zorro, I didn't give myself that handle. I was refered to in Memphis back in the 60's as Psychoblues because I was one of the first here to appreciate the music of Jimi Hendrix. Thanks for the certification!!!!!!! Nothing wrong with that, reich?

Whatever, continue justifying your little handle Psycho...... you are without a doubt certifiable...... not that there is anything wrong with that, right?

Oh and did I mention that the blues blows?
    You're correct. Blues just blows your ass away and that's all that matters to me. Dig it? My everlasting and unending question is WWJD?

I could show you some flirtations by the aforementioned and others that would absolutely blow YOUR fuckin' mind!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Psychoblues; 01-27-2008 at 04:32 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Your suspicion that I have "little education" shows us two things very clearly:
    1. You are incapable of judging intelligence, and
    2. Your reading comprehension skills and/or memory are swiss cheese, as I have indicated my education level on here several times.

I should also remind you that calling me a liar didnt work too well for you before, Psycho.
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 01-27-2008 at 12:14 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey