Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Democrats knowingly making false statements

And yes, this was after Bush took office and during the lead up to the current war in Iraq. Why would these Democrats knowingly lie to all of us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Saddam Hussein certainly has chemical and biological weapons, I'm certain about that - Nancy Pelosi in 2002

Unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons - Jay Rockefeller 2002

We know he continues to attempt to gain access to additional capability, including nuclear capability - Joe Biden 2002

The president is approaching this in the right fashion - Harry Reid 2002

I can support the president, I can support action against Saddam Hussein - Hillary Clinton 2002

Seeing day after day and week after week, briefings on Saddam's weapons of mass destruction and his plans to use those weapons - John Edwards 2003 (serving on intelligence committee)

I support the presidents efforts to disarm Saddam Hussein - Evan Bayh (serving on intelligence committee)

We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them - Carl Levin 2002

We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country - Al Gore 2002

Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power - Al Gore 2002

We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction - Ted Kennedy 2002

He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do - Henry Waxman 2002

In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weap ons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. - Hillary Clinton Oct 2002

We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction - Bob Graham 2002

Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real - John Kerry Jan 2003
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

They should all be impeached today!
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Kerry, Clinton, Waxman, Clinton, Bayh, Graham, Gore, Edwards, Pelosi, Biden, and Rockefeller lied, and people died!

Gonna be tough to fit that one on a bumper sticker. I'm sure that's the only reason the leftists haven't done it yet.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Geez, Jim, you're gonna rock some people's world with this thread. Get out the board smelling salts.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Let's take them all out back and beat the shit out of them!
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Let's take them all out back and beat the shit out of them!
    Gitmo em!

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

In find it disgusting that the very top leaders of the Democrat party knowingly and willingly lied to the American public. They were inept in their duties on the intelligence committees and then turned around and lied to the American people. I wonder how much money Pelosi, Kennedy, Edwards, Reid, Kerry and the others are making off of the deaths of our soldiers?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    In find it disgusting that the very top leaders of the Democrat party knowingly and willingly lied to the American public. They were inept in their duties on the intelligence committees and then turned around and lied to the American people. I wonder how much money Pelosi, Kennedy, Edwards, Reid, Kerry and the others are making off of the deaths of our soldiers?
    Through their lies, they've knowingly and willingly ruined the country I used to love.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Through their lies, they've knowingly and willingly ruined the country I used to love.
    Yes, I wish the Democrats would go back to the days of old and what they used to stand for. But todays Dems are all about lies, profits and political gain. And to think, all this time I thought it was only the Republicans who lied. So many people had me convinced. Now I find out that the Democrats lied just as much to us, and then have the audacity to take a different stance later for political gain and act like they never lied to us. And from their top party leaders who speak out against Bush and Co. so loudly! I guess the hypocritical bastards cannot even remember their own lies!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Now I find out that the Democrats lied just as much to us.
    just as much? I dunno. Cough up with another 920 quotes from democrats and you might have a valid point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    just as much? I dunno. Cough up with another 920 quotes from democrats and you might have a valid point.
    too funny ... now it is the number of lies......

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    How could they just piss on the Constitution and what our founding fathers stood for ???????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    Cough up the jizz ya been swallowing, and then maybe you will realize that liars are just as much part of the democratic side of the aisle.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    Not only that, anything that the left WANTS to call a lie is being shouted from the rooftops as being one. The left has never proven intent nor have they proven lies, yet the claim anything that we were wrong about was a lie. Here we are, standing in the eerie green glow of their scorn and find out, all of a sudden that the left is a big bunch of lying hypocritical methane breathers.

hehehe
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    How could they just piss on the Constitution and what our founding fathers stood for ???????
    the lied to illegally invade a soverign nation......the bastards.....they lied to the president of the united states for aetheist sake....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus