Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Do you know how to get people to stop calling you a liar?

STOP TELLING LIES, dipstick!!!!!!!!!
    Uuummm..... I really don't care much WHAT you call me. I would point out that the individual you does not represent the term "people;" which is plural.

Further, the term "liar" is not an appropriate response to a statement of fact. It is in fact, an insult and attempt at deflecting from the otherwise obvious fact that you have no legitimate argument.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wear my football shirt like I wear my flag, and I wear the cross of St George 'cos I am English, push me and I am British and United Kingdom, I am never European.

Macho pride is what flags are about a lot of the time, fogive me but we all thrive on rivalry, push the right buttons and the main flag take presidence.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomy View Post
    I wear my football shirt like I wear my flag, and I wear the cross of St George 'cos I am English, push me and I am British and United Kingdom, I am never European.

Macho pride is what flags are about a lot of the time, fogive me but we all thrive on rivalry, push the right buttons and the main flag take presidence.
    I wear the St Andrew's cross on mine. F-in' limey.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomy View Post

like that bar code look do you?

i prefer red....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

You guys must be so honored that Ray Wiley Hubbard wrote that song about you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am a hard core dirt track stock car fan, hibbit. I live and patronize many Southern tracks but I occasionally vist "Northern" tracks. The display of that horrendous symbol of racism, bigotry and hatred is about as equally spread in all venues of the most excellent sport of dirt track racing. Sorry to inform you, hibbit, but the rednecks are overwhelmingly afraid of the niggers. Dig it?

None of that stops me from attending and participating in dirt track stock car racing but I am reminded each time I am there in the midst just how ignorant, racist and blind many of my competitors really are. Usually, to be honest with you, that is an advantage for me and my teams. We already know how shallow and stupid they are. And we use that in extrapolation to kick their dumb, blind asses!!!!!!
    Somehow, I doubt most of this. As far as 'symbold of racism, bigotry, and hatred,' you can believe it all you want and it won't make it true.
    "Lighght"
    - This 'poem' was bought and paid for with $2,250 of YOUR money.

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

The confederate flag is the American swastika.
    My grandfather and my great uncle lived in Germany in the 1930s and 40s. They were proud of their country and fought to defend it. But when the war was over, my grandfather didn't bring any swastikas to the U.S. with him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    My grandfather and my great uncle lived in Germany in the 1930s and 40s. They were proud of their country and fought to defend it. But when the war was over, my grandfather didn't bring any swastikas to the U.S. with him.
    Bullshit! The Nazis wanted to take over the world and kill all the Jews, among others. They also had a horrible eugenics program in their platform. The South wanted independance from a Union that wanted to exploit their natural resources. They freed more slaves pre-13th ammendment than the North. They were seeking a peaceful end to slavery. They fought for states' rights. Comparing them to Nazis is insulting.

It's worth noting at this point that California was notorious for its exploitation of Chinese labor and that Chinese immigrants and Mexicans were little better than slaves. Then there's the genocide of the native population. You're not going to convince me that the Confederacy was anything evil just because they had slaves. The Union, the so-called 'saviors' in this case, were far from perfect and guilty of far worse than slavery.
    "Lighght"

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I agree. The Confederacy was an insult to my maternal homeland.
    It's not much different. The Germans wants to wipe out the Jews. The Confeds want to wipe out blacks.
    If nothing else, the Confederacy was guilty of insurrection and treason against the American union. They were 19th century insurgents.
    In case you are ignorant of the fact, not all Germans were Nazis. The Nazis were a political party.
    The concentration of poor black populations in the South, in places like Alabama, Mississippi and Southern Lousiana? Left over from the Confederacy, no?
    It's a legacy of hate and prejudice that remains to this day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ummmmm,,,,,so much ignorance and so little time.

Tell me what this means "I would point out that the individual you does not represent "?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Uuummm..... I really don't care much WHAT you call me. the term "people;" which is plural.

Further, the term "liar" is not an appropriate response to a statement of fact. It is in fact, an insult and attempt at deflecting from the otherwise obvious fact that you have no legitimate argument.
    I have certainly given appropriate regard to the facts as presented in this discussion, gunny. Are you blind or just stupid?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's not much different. The Germans wants to wipe out the Jews. The Confeds want to wipe out blacks.
    If nothing else, the Confederacy was guilty of insurrection and treason against the American union. They were 19th century insurgents.
    In case you are ignorant of the fact, not all Germans were Nazis. The Nazis were a political party.
    The concentration of poor black populations in the South, in places like Alabama, Mississippi and Southern Lousiana? Left over from the Confederacy, no?
    It is more than obvious from this post that you have no clue what you're talking about.

No, not all Germans were Nazis, but a greater percentage of Germans were Nazis than Confederates that were slave owners.
    The Confederacy was not interested in 'wiping out' anybody. In fact, a free black man in the South pre-war enjoyed more rights than a free black man in the north.
    The concentration of blacks in the South has less to do with slavery than you seem to think. The reason so many blacks live here now is the same reason anybody else lives here. They *gasp* like it here.
    The Confederacy was guilty of no rebellion. They were engaged in a voluntary contract and had ruled that the contract had been violated. As such, they exited that contract, forming a sovreign nation. The Union was upset at the loss of their natural resources, so they...invaded a sovreign nation. The Confederacy's war was a defensive war to attempt to maintain that sovreignty. It was not a rebellion, as they did not seek to overthrow the Union government, nor was it an insurgency (you still don't know what that means, do you?), as they were, once again, defending their sovreignty, not attacking their government.

Go do some research before you declare the Civil War to be what you want it to be in your little fantasy. The Confederates were not green-eyed monsters who lived off the flesh of black babies, nor were the Union soldiers perfect, angelic crusaders who died to free slaves.
    "Lighght"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Holy,,,,Fucking,,,,,,Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

hibbit repeats the KKK and Aryan bullshit verbatim.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    It is more than obvious from this post that you have no clue what you're talking about.

No, not all Germans were Nazis, but a greater percentage of Germans were Nazis than Confederates that were slave owners.
    The Confederacy was not interested in 'wiping out' anybody. In fact, a free black man in the South pre-war enjoyed more rights than a free black man in the north.
    The concentration of blacks in the South has less to do with slavery than you seem to think. The reason so many blacks live here now is the same reason anybody else lives here. They *gasp* like it here.
    The Confederacy was guilty of no rebellion. They were engaged in a voluntary contract and had ruled that the contract had been violated. As such, they exited that contract, forming a sovreign nation. The Union was upset at the loss of their natural resources, so they...invaded a sovreign nation. The Confederacy's war was a defensive war to attempt to maintain that sovreignty. It was not a rebellion, as they did not seek to overthrow the Union government, nor was it an insurgency (you still don't know what that means, do you?), as they were, once again, defending their sovreignty, not attacking their government.

Go do some research before you declare the Civil War to be what you want it to be in your little fantasy. The Confederates were not green-eyed monsters who lived off the flesh of black babies, nor were the Union soldiers perfect, angelic crusaders who died to free slaves.
    hibbit is an idiot and so are you, gabby, if you buy into any of the shit that was posted by the original idiot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now, finally, here is a subject that I am overwhelmed with curiosity about. Why does the KKK "burn the cross"? Why are so many Southerners attracted to such a group that "burns the cross" and professes the belief of racial superiority and denies the equalities as guaranteed by our Constitution, resents the rights as afforded by our Declaration Of Independence, defies the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ and on and on. It makes no sense to me,,,,at all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    I don't care what group has embraced the symbol. After all the KKK used the cross in its symbolism quite a bit, but nobody questions the church for having crosses prominently displayed and even incorporated into the architecture. You could also say the cross is a very negative symbol and even a racist symbol because it was once a tool of execution not used on Romans, who were thought to be the superior race. Just because one bad group uses it as a symbol doesn't mean I'm going to accept that as the entire meaning of the symbol or even as a meaning of the symbol.
    Folks, I am doing the very best that I can to provide for myself, my family and the times that hopefully I can call "retirement". I refuse to be afraid of the queers, I've known about them all my life, I refuse to be afraid of divorce as I had one over 30 years ago but have since remarrried for more than 30 years and am absolutely committed not by fear but by what I think is "love" and mutual respect and I genuinely "love", "respect" and cherish my step children, I refuse to be intimidated by politicians that scream at me about the pitfalls of the "other" party and I cannot abide the fears of the niggers as espoused by the Confederate flag bearers. Even if only in private!!!!!!!

This has been internal for me for years but I am not ashamed at all for bringing it all up now!!!!!!

Pardon my frankness, but you 'lil rebels can KISS MY ASS!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Holy,,,,Fucking,,,,,,Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

hibbit repeats the KKK and Aryan bullshit verbatim.

hibbit is an idiot and so are you, gabby, if you buy into any of the shit that was posted by the original idiot.
    No, I state the truth. You state the utopian, liberal, hippie bullcrap verbatim. I can't say I hold it against you, though. You'd be hard pressed to find a place outside the South that will tell you the truth of the War Between the States.
    "Lighght"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Confeds want to wipe out blacks.
    How ignorant can one person be...