Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

David, there is contreversy as to whether that happened.

AND... it is not only the president's job to say, oh, al queda wants to get us.

Should we have just shut down every airport, train station, and road, until we found who wanted to bomb

Here is a fact you didnt know

We couldnt stop the islamo nazi's from going on the plane, even though the security gaurd, had a suspicion, because the lawyers said they would be suid.

My god, the flying imams wanna sue, even though they acted strangely, and not only the airlines, but the whistleblowers.

The blame for 9/11 is so vast, and it should go more to the fbi, and cia, then the president, even if it would have been al gore, instead of bush, yeah, even if al gore had been president, the president doesnt have the ability to be a psychic, to know which planes they're gonna hit

Blaming bush, is like crack. It's cheap, easy, and gets you high

Lets call a spade and spade, instead of blaming who we dont like, because its the easy thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    BC, as you call him, warned gwb that Al Queda would consume more of his attention than any other subject, emmett. gwb ignored that warning until post the attack on 9/11.

Many of you like to ignore that FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You need to tell me why you think it is disgusting, non-critical, and anti-american.

We take care of our soldiers yes, but his thread is talking about, they shouldnt get money unless they need it, and too many americans want free stuff from the government, because, they think they are entitled.

Every claim for government assistance, should be checked to be validated.

Are we going to become a welfare state?, free everything?

We cant afford that.

He said in his post, people with less abilities, and more needs then the first responders have asked for less, and yet today people with vastly more abilities, and everyone who is a victim of something, no matter what deserves something, because we are all victims who cant take care of ourselves, unless daddy (the government, feeds, burps, takes us to potty, and puts to bed)

Quite contraire, martin. I think the post disgusting, non-critical thinking and anti-American of most I have ever read. Please explain your satisfaction with the expressed ideology contained therein, OK?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The only controversy about that is in your mind, martin. It happened.

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    David, there is contreversy as to whether that happened.

AND... it is not only the president's job to say, oh, al queda wants to get us.

Should we have just shut down every airport, train station, and road, until we found who wanted to bomb

We couldnt stop the islamo nazi's from going on the plane, even though the security gaurd, had a suspicion, because the lawyers said they would be suid.

My god, the flying imams wanna sue, even though they acted strangely, and not only the airlines, but the whistleblowers.

The blame for 9/11 is so vast, and it should go more to the fbi, and cia, then the president, even if it would have been al gore, instead of bush, yeah, even if al gore had been president, the president doesnt have the ability to be a psychic, to know which planes they're gonna hit

Lets call a spade and spade, instead of blaming who we dont like, because its the easy thing to do
    Your cheap shots at truth getting you high? I thought so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The government should never assume someone needs help, unless they truly cannot function without it.

people should only take help if they truly need it

such as if they have a mental of physical disability, need a loan for a business, need a car loan, etc

Its a fine line.

As for first responders on 9/11, I am not sure if they have been financially compensated, but have no problem with them getting financial compensation for their sacrifice, or free medical care, if they are no longer able to work

I hope you understand, my comments are about more then just the 9/11 responders, and i think his are as well

Quite contraire, martin. I think the post disgusting, non-critical thinking and anti-American of most I have ever read. Please explain your satisfaction with the expressed ideology contained therein, OK?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I asked you for the satisfaction that you gained from those words and you now want to change the subject?

You need to tell me why you think it is disgusting, non-critical, and anti-american.

We take care of our soldiers yes, but his thread is talking about, they shouldnt get money unless they need it, and too many americans want free stuff from the government, because, they think they are entitled.

Every claim for government assistance, should be checked to be validated.

Are we going to become a welfare state?, free everything?

We cant afford that.

He said in his post, people with less abilities, and more needs then the first responders have asked for less, and yet today people with vastly more abilities, and everyone who is a victim of something, no matter what deserves something, because we are all victims who cant take care of ourselves, unless daddy (the government, feeds, burps, takes us to potty, and puts to bed)
    Put it in context and get back, OK?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Excuse me, let me amend my comment. I believe he was warned about al queda. That was a stupid statement.

But i am appalled, you seem to only wanna blame bush, as if he is solely responsible for 9/11

Reagan, bush senior, and clinton, allowed islamic extremism to fester around the world, to become the metastasized cancer it is now.

Lets be fair atleast. I made a mistake in my comment, i admit it. Im sorry

Now please tell me, you are not gonna simply blame bush, when that is not only factually dishonest, its not intectually honest.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

actsnoblemartin;206641] I made a mistake, and i apologize, bush was warned about al queda, there was no contreversy on that, and for that mistake, i apologize. Now back to what i saying.

it is not only the president's job to protect us, the fbi and cia, are primarily responsible for our safety

Should the president have just shut down every airport, train station, and road, until we found who wanted to bomb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As i amended and apoligized for my mistake, please edit this.

Relate to the issue, instead of twisting my words to take cheap shots at me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im not changing the subject on purpose, I have problems with sequencing, and thus, sometimes inadvertently go off topic.

Let me try to answer your question again

I asked you for the satisfaction that you gained from those words and you now want to change the subject?

ME: I loved the fact, he talked about self reliance, how even people with minimal ability could be helped by caring people, NOT the government.

ME: how people could teach someone how to do something for themselves, rather then let the government do it for them.

ME: I believe there were two issues in that thread, the first responders, and the lack of self reliance americans have in general.

ME: im sorry, if you dont agree, or dont accept this answer, but this me being as honest as possible.

ME: as for first responders, If they are un-able to work, I am ok with giving them financial aid, for their bravery.

ME: if they have a medical condition, that requires expensive treatment, I am ok with paying that.

ME: this was a one time extraordinary event, and first responders cannot just get over it, that is the only part i disagree with, it was the spirit of his post, the americans can achieve maximum results, not by relying on the government to do things for them, and not believing in themselves, but by having a support system, friends, family, the community, to help them achieve their own dreams and goals, but not do it for them, thus giving the person a sense of accomplishment and a boost of self esteem, and with that the self confidence to over come bad times too

Put it in context and get back, OK?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just exactly when did I ever make any claim or voice an opinion that I thought it was all the fault of gwb?

Excuse me, let me amend my comment. I believe he was warned about al queda. That was a stupid statement.

But i am appalled, you seem to only wanna blame bush, as if he is solely responsible for 9/11

Reagan, bush senior, and clinton, allowed islamic extremism to fester around the world, to become the metastasized cancer it is now.

Lets be fair atleast. I made a mistake in my comment, i admit it. Im sorry

Now please tell me, you are not gonna simply blame bush, when that is not only factually dishonest, its not intectually honest.
    Again you obscure the subject with your subjugations. Have you no depth in your thinking?
    Last edited by Psychoblues; 02-24-2008 at 01:21 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wanted to make sure you are not. I heard you mention bush, but no one else, what conclusion am i supposed to draw?

Just exactly when did I ever make any claim or voice an opinion that I kthought it was all the fauslt of gwb?

Again you obscure the subject with your subjugations. Have you no depth in your thinking?
    ME: I have dont everything i can to rationally think out, and explain myself.. That is all i can do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gwb happens to be the CIC. The responsibility falls on him and him alone.

I wanted to make sure you are not. I heard you mention bush, but no one else, what conclusion am i supposed to draw?

ME: I have dont everything i can to rationally think out, and explain myself.. That is all i can do.
    Don't you think someone should have been fired post 9/11? I think the professionals did their job very well. bush and his political cabal succeeded in hoodwinking you, most of the congress and many Americans. Like Obama, I knew he was full of shit from the very start.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actions from before the bush administation, have consequences on his administation.

I would say the same for george bush senior actions in office, having consequences on bill clintons presidency.

George bush never said, the buck stops here.

The congress, and the president, are responsible for protecting america

the fbi, and cia are also reponsible too.

Should people have been fired, 100%, no 1000% yes.

but blamin him when he was only in office 8 months, and passing no judgement on others who played a key role, in allowing al queda to grow and thrive, which goes back to 1983 and continued to bush, but to blame the president alone, forgive me, kinda seems like seeing the forrest through the trees, in the sense, that youre not seeing the whole picture. I mean no dis-respect to you in the slightest.

Im ok if we have to agree to disagree, but im not saying any of this here, to defend bush because he is a republican, im saying it because i dont think he is solely to blame, and al gore wouldnt be solely to blame, if he were the president, and we dont know if gore could have prevented 9/11 in only 8 monts either.

Just my 2 cents, thanks for reading

gwb happens to be the CIC. The responsibility falls on him and him alone.

Don't you think someone should have been fired post 9/11? I think the professionals did their job very well. bush and his political cabal succeeded in hoodwinking you, most of the congress and many Americans. Like Obama, I knew he was full of shit from the very start.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gwb was furnish good, bad and conflicting information. It was his and his advisors jobs to decipher it and protect us. I see no effort whatsoever that he ever made in attempt to decipher or give any orders to protect us from the travesty of 9/11. This American will not forgive him for that.

Actions from before the bush administation, have consequences on his administation.

I would say the same for george bush senior actions in office, having consequences on bill clintons presidency.

George bush never said, the buck stops here.

The congress, and the president, are responsible for protecting america

the fbi, and cia are also reponsible too.

Should people have been fired, 100%, no 1000% yes.

but blamin him when he was only in office 8 months, and passing no judgement on others who played a key role, in allowing al queda to grow and thrive, which goes back to 1983 and continued to bush, but to blame the president alone, forgive me, kinda seems like seeing the forrest through the trees, in the sense, that youre not seeing the whole picture. I mean no dis-respect to you in the slightest.

Im ok if we have to agree to disagree, but im not saying any of this here, to defend bush because he is a republican, im saying it because i dont think he is solely to blame, and al gore wouldnt be solely to blame, if he were the president, and we dont know if gore could have prevented 9/11 in only 8 monts either.

Just my 2 cents, thanks for reading
    Only 8 months? Get real, cowgirl.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let me ask you a few fundamental questions, just for clarification purposes

#1 Did reagan leaving after the marine barricks bombing in 1983, and not going after those responsible, contribute or not contribute to embodoning terrorists with similar beliefs too, and what would later become al queda later?

#2 Did bush senior, ignoring the plight of the aghan people, and allowing the power vaccum that enable al queda, and terrorists a free country to take over, contribute or not contribute to emboldening al queda against the u.s.a

#3 Did clinton's failure to strike against terrorists in africa, who drug our dead soldiers and then left, contribute or not contribute to emboldening the terrorists, who eventually committed 9/11

#4 did clinton's failure to kill or capture bin laden, do anything to stop afghanistan from becoming a terrorist training group, and ending it's recruitment of terrorists for terrorism abroad, contribute or not contribute to embolding terrorists and al queda which eventually was the motivation for 9/11

#5 Did the failure of clinton to act after the u.s. embassy bombings in africa, and the attack on the u.s.s. cole contribute to emboldening the terrorists?

#6 Do we ignore all these things, and just blame bush?

#7 how easy do you think it would be for any president to stop bin laden, with a warning, and a non specific threat.
    was bush to stop, all trains, busses, air planes, because, i never saw a memo: bin laden to strike on 9/11, at 8am, on flights 1, 2, and 3.

#8 Why are you un-willing to blame the cia, fbi, and defense department, where do you think bush gets his info from, himself?

gwb was furnish good, bad and conflicting information. It was his and his advisors jobs to decipher it and protect us. I see no effort whatsoever that he ever made in attempt to decipher or give any orders to protect us from the travesty of 9/11. This American will not forgive him for that.

Only 8 months? Get real, cowgirl.
    Last edited by actsnoblemartin; 02-24-2008 at 02:14 AM.