Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    When I see it I become nauseated. It's sickening because it represents people willingly and proudly thumbing their nose at Biology and their Creator.
    I see, but it's not thumbing it's nose at biology. Your sexuality is your biology, completly natural. Gay sex between gays is a part of their biology.

As for the creator, which one. Lots of different creators different people believe in.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    I see, but it's not thumbing it's nose at biology. Your sexuality is your biology, completly natural. Gay sex between gays is a part of their biology.

As for the creator, which one. Lots of different creators different people believe in.

There are many other homosexual topics (Gay threads) here, so I won't get into with you. The bottom line is, when I see that fag I become a little offended on behalf of reasonable, normal people who do NOT define themselves by their behaviour to the extend homosexuals define, promote and evangelize what goes on in the privacy of their bedrooms...and kitchens...and dens..or wherever.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
    Neener's vomiting rainbow dragon is akin to Liberal Nation's avatar. But, I can't say I'm really "offended" by anyone's avatar.

It's not a dragon, it's a rainbow. I found it on http://www.rainbowpuke.com

Sometimes rainbows are sad and disgusted, just like dmp.

As for my herpes slogan, that's kind of an inside joke. It's my superhero name.
    Ask and beware what you recieve.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neener View Post
    It's not a dragon, it's a rainbow. I found it on http://www.rainbowpuke.com

Sometimes rainbows are sad and disgusted, just like dmp.

As for my herpes slogan, that's kind of an inside joke. It's my superhero name.
    Well, I guess everyone has his/her own sense of humor.
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be the name of the Lord!
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Have you found that gay gene yet? No didn't think so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    There are many other homosexual topics (Gay threads) here, so I won't get into with you. The bottom line is, when I see that fag I become a little offended on behalf of reasonable, normal people who do NOT define themselves by their behaviour to the extend homosexuals define, promote and evangelize what goes on in the privacy of their bedrooms...and kitchens...and dens..or wherever.
    Most people don't define themselves solely by their sexuality gays included but when people are discriminated against because of that sexuality it is reasonable to expect them to band together and rebel against that discrimination. Since the discrimination his based solely on who they have sex with you just can't remove the sex part from a movement fighting against it.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Most people don't define themselves solely by their sexuality gays included but when people are discriminated against because of that sexuality it is reasonable to expect them to band together and rebel against that discrimination. Since the discrimination his based solely on who they have sex with you just can't remove the sex part from a movement fighting against it.
    Toss in punctuation - it'll make your stuff easier to read, brother.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So if I want to have sex with underage girls and the majority of people discriminate against me because its WRONG can I ban together with other underage chick lovers and pressure some judge or some legislature to thwart the will of the people and get special rights enacted for me?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Have you found that gay gene yet? No didn't think so.
    No, it may not even be related to your genes but the fact remains it is natural for homosexuals to be attracted to the same sex. It's not something most people decide on a whim, I could not make myself attracted to guys if I tried and I have tried many of times. I can't change what turns me on anymore than you could be sexually attracted to another guy if you happen to be strait.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So if I want to have sex with underage girls and the majority of people discriminate against me because its WRONG can I ban together with other underage chick lovers and pressure some judge or some legislature to thwart the will of the people and get special rights enacted for me?
    You could if you could convince that judge or legislator that your rights are being violated or the law you want to break it self is wrong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jackass View Post
    Jims Shittsburg Steelers!

Why you filthy bastard! Just for that I oughta change the dimensions, just for me, to 1000x1000!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No, it may not even be related to your genes but the fact remains it is natural for homosexuals to be attracted to the same sex. It's not something most people decide on a whim, I could not make myself attracted to guys if I tried and I have tried many of times. I can't change what turns me on anymore than you could be sexually attracted to another guy if you happen to be strait.
    Wrong, its a choice just like people choose to shoot drugs, people choose to be pissed on etc.etc. etc., and is a proven HIGHLY DANGEROUS lifestyle choice also.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You could if you could convince that judge or legislator that your rights are being violated or the law you want to break it self is wrong.
    Homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists at no time have had their rights violated.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wrong, its a choice just like people choose to shoot drugs, people choose to be pissed on etc.etc. etc., and is a proven HIGHLY DANGEROUS lifestyle choice also.
    Everythings a choice, you could choose to deny your feeling and be unhappy or not. It's your choice, but choosing something that goes against your very nature is also highly dangerous lifestyle choice. Chronic un happiness doesn't ain't a good way to live. Esspicially considering there is nothing more harmfull about living gay as living strait.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Everythings a choice, you could choose to deny your feeling and be unhappy or not. It's your choice, but choosing something that goes against your very nature is also highly dangerous lifestyle choice. Chronic un happiness doesn't ain't a good way to live. Esspicially considering there is nothing more harmfull about living gay as living strait.
    Well I disagree with you since EVERYONE is born straight. Not sure what makes one make such a reckless decision as to live the queer lifestyle though, mental instability maybe? I mean why does one choose to smoke crack given all the dangers known to surround it?