Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Born at 22 Weeks...

This lump of Flesh...this "Tissue" ....KILL IT! Remove it from the mother's body by piercing it's skull and removing the brain tissue! Break apart the tiny Body; it's only crime? Living. Growing. "Mom just isn't in a PLACE in her LIFE where she can CARE for a child!" "Why would you want to bring another child up in POVERTY!??" KILL IT!! It's a WOMAN'S CHOICE, NOT MURDER!!

You sick bastards...you folk who scream and stomp because you want murder on demand...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/02/19/D8ND737G0.html
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm wondering why they had to do a c-section so early?
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be the name of the Lord!
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    This lump of Flesh...this "Tissue" ....KILL IT! Remove it from the mother's body by piercing it's skull and removing the brain tissue! Break apart the tiny Body; it's only crime? Living. Growing. "Mom just isn't in a PLACE in her LIFE where she can CARE for a child!" "Why would you want to bring another child up in POVERTY!??" KILL IT!! It's a WOMAN'S CHOICE, NOT MURDER!!

You sick bastards...you folk who scream and stomp because you want murder on demand...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/02/19/D8ND737G0.html
    If the mother doesn't want it, she should be able to get rid of it. If you're going to force the mother to have it, are you going to take care of it when it gets here? I'm certainly not going to take care of someone else's unwanted progeny, so it must be up to you since you're fighting so fervently for the "right to life." It'd better be you because odds are that the mother is just going to leave it in a dumpster behind the hospital since she didn't want it to begin with.

You're soooooo righteous because you think you're "fighting" for the unborn Yeah right. But once they get here they're on their own right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    If the mother doesn't want it, she should be able to get rid of it. If you're going to force the mother to have it, are you going to take care of it when it gets here? Because odds are that the mother is just going to leave it in a dumpster behind the hospital since she didn't want it to begin with.

You're soooooo righteous because you think you're "fighting" for the unborn Yeah right. But once they get here they're on their own right?
    lots and lots of people waiting to adopt.
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be the name of the Lord!
    Blessed be Your name!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

If the mother doesn't want it, she should be able to get rid of it. If you're going to force the mother to have it, are you going to take care of it when it gets here? Because odds are that the mother is just going to leave it in a dumpster behind the hospital since she didn't want it to begin with.

By your "logic" Mothers should have NO time-limit on when they can decide to kill their children.

I'm fighting for innocents. And I'm not really fighting - I'm lamenting about one of our society's greatest failures. The further we move away from Truth - the further from GOD - the more we'll see and accept and praise this kind of thing; Killing our unborn.

Dude - you are SO full of HATE. WHY do you hate these babies? Seriously? Throughout history mankind has always placed protections upon it's women and children. Now, people of your viewpoint are reversing that. Why? WHY? There is NO GOOD reason to kill these thousands of babies. No good reason. If a woman doesn't want a baby, she should absolutely NEVER have sex. Easy. If a woman DOES have sex, and gets pregnant, she should (excuse the gender-bias) MAN-UP and take responsibility. It's NOT taking responsibility to get an abortion - it's taking a mulligan. Except there are NO mulligans with regard to HUMAN LIFE. INNOCENT human life at that.

It's nauseating. It's frustrating. I try to be patient and trusting, knowing God has foretold these times. I know it'll get even worse. I hang on as I see society spinning downward out of control, yet going according to how God has described.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
    lots and lots of people waiting to adopt.
    Yeah right, that's why foster housing is so under-strained. Because the hordes of wonderful adoptive parents are waiting in the wings to swoop in and give all the unwanted babies a home.

I vote for more safe-sex education for adolescents, loosening adoption guidelines and giving gays the right to marry and adopt and a ban on partial birth abortion--cut 'em off after the end of the second trimester.

Screw this all or nothing ban all abortion, lock out the gays and abstinence-only education bullsh*t.
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Yeah right, that's why foster housing is so under-strained. Because the hordes of wonderful adoptive parents are waiting in the wings to swoop in and give all the unwanted babies a home.
    Fix the adoption process. Not everybody can afford the thousands and thousands of dollars required.

I vote for more safe-sex education for adolescents,
    No such animal, brother.

Screw this all or nothing ban all abortion, lock out the gays and abstinence-only education bullsh*t.
    But those things would SAVE society.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

By your "logic" Mothers should have NO time-limit on when they can decide to kill their children.

I'm fighting for innocents. And I'm not really fighting - I'm lamenting about one of our society's greatest failures. The further we move away from Truth - the further from GOD - the more we'll see and accept and praise this kind of thing; Killing our unborn.

Dude - you are SO full of HATE. WHY do you hate these babies? Seriously? Throughout history mankind has always placed protections upon it's women and children. Now, people of your viewpoint are reversing that. Why? WHY? There is NO GOOD reason to kill these thousands of babies. No good reason. If a woman doesn't want a baby, she should absolutely NEVER have sex. Easy. If a woman DOES have sex, and gets pregnant, she should (excuse the gender-bias) MAN-UP and take responsibility. It's NOT taking responsibility to get an abortion - it's taking a mulligan. Except there are NO mulligans with regard to HUMAN LIFE. INNOCENT human life at that.

It's nauseating. It's frustrating. I try to be patient and trusting, knowing God has foretold these times. I know it'll get even worse. I hang on as I see society spinning downward out of control, yet going according to how God has described.

Dude, the "times" are better for everyone (except maybe those living in Iraq) than they ever have been. Society is more civilized and healthier than ever before in history--especially in western society. So drop the "end is near" act and use your brain for a moment.

If you had it your way, every pregnancy regardless of circumstance would be forced into delivery. Not only would this undermine a woman's right to make her own decisions regarding probably the biggest thing that would ever happen to her and to her body, it would flood the country with unwanted children and the populace would shoulder the burden. Sure, the healthiest ones would be cherry-picked out of the crowd by adoptive parents, but the rest, the majority, the unlucky ones would be stuffed into boarding houses and foster families or with parents who didn't want them to begin with, most of which live below the poverty line, where they will become victims of drug abuse, physical and sexual abuse and will grow up to be criminals and more poor people who will scrimp by living like rats at the bottom rung of society with no way out because the conservatives who argued for their lives before they were born refuse to support social-net programs to help them live their lives when they are actually here.

This doesn't even take into account the women and girls who would try to abort their pregnancies by themselves with coat hangers and getting their boyfriends to punch them in the stomach, which by the way already happens. It's in the public interest to have abortion available to women who want it. Banning it is not the answer, no matter how glimmery-eyed you get thinking about the babies who get aborted. I agree with you and I've said it all along for the past three years or however long I've been posting with you. I don't hate babies no matter how much you want it to be true and I think it's disgusting to suck-out a baby's brain matter, but women have to be able to make this decision about their own futures.
    Last edited by Hagbard Celine; 02-20-2007 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No such animal, brother.
    Wow Sherlock! I wonder why teen pregnancy levels stay high! It's probably because adults place a taboo on the subject, instill shame in their kids by telling them they'll anger "God" if they have sex before marriage, tell them not to touch the forbidden fruit even though every hormone and fiber in their body is telling them TO touch the forbidden fruit and give them no condoms or birth control because that would "encourage" them to have sex--even though as was previously stated, they are going to do it anyway.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Wow Sherlock! I wonder why teen pregnancy levels stay high!
    No - it's because kids keep having sex.

It's probably because adults place a taboo on the subject, instill shame in their kids by telling them they'll anger "God" if they have sex before marriage,

Here's the crazy part - Not having sex outside of marriage HELPS people. It makes them measurably BETTER human beings. Your attitude is symptomatic of somebody who doesnt understand truth. You think 'your' (by 'your' I mean 'the way of man') is better than "God's" way. It does not compute.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No - it's because kids keep having sex.

Here's the crazy part - Not having sex outside of marriage HELPS people. It makes them measurably BETTER human beings. Your attitude is symptomatic of somebody who doesnt understand truth. You think 'your' (by 'your' I mean 'the way of man') is better than "God's" way. It does not compute.
    Well, in your view, God created human beings. If he did, then God made teenagers horny by pumping their bodies full of sex hormones. Why would God pump teenagers (whose decision-making brain centers aren't even fully developed) full of sex hormones if he didn't expect them to have sex? Doesn't it fall to the adults to protect their kids until they are old enough to make good decisions by giving them the tools to do something they are going to do anyway safely?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IMO the crazy part is that you think kids aren't going to have sex just because you tell them not to defying thousands of years of inborn, human instinct. THAT'S crazy.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

IMO the crazy part is that you think kids aren't going to have sex just because you tell them not to defying thousands of years of inborn, human instinct. THAT'S crazy.
    Why would you say I think that?

THAT's the crazy part. You are seriously reaching here, brother.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Why would God pump teenagers (whose decision-making brain centers aren't even fully developed) full of sex hormones if he didn't expect them to have sex?
    People used to get married in their teenage years. In fact, my first wife did. Your logic is flawed, though. That statement is like saying "God gave us hand which, as adults, fit nicely around the throats of children. I mean, Why did God give us hands to choke a kid, if he didn't expect us to USE Them? Right??"

:-/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why would you say I think that?

THAT's the crazy part. You are seriously reaching here, brother.
    So you're saying you don't think abstinence-only education works?