Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default This is sick!

Man Accused Of Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl

POSTED: 10:54 am EST January 31, 2008

LOCKLAND -- A 10-year-old girl in Lockland has given birth in a case that has shocked social workers because the girl is so young.

The birth of the baby at University Hospital in November set off an investigation.

The baby has been placed in a foster home, and the mother, now 11, is living with a relative.
    sponsor

Prosecutors suspect that the boyfriend of the 11-year-old's mother is the father of the baby. Police from Lockland are interviewing Michael Chaffer, 40, in a Columbus jail, where he's serving a 1-year prison term for drug possession.

Officials said DNA evidence points toward Chaffer. In Ohio, sex with someone under 13 is considered statuatory rape and sentencing guidelines allow life imprisonment.

A magistrate allowed the girl to see her child twice a week in supervised visits, but she cannot care for the child.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/15184598/detail.html

I am sorry a lot of sex offense cases I have problems with depending on what the situation was and the ages of everyone involved. But this is just outright disgusting and inexcusable, there is no reason what so ever for a 40 year old man to have sex with a 10 year old little girl.
    Last edited by Trinity; 02-01-2008 at 01:20 PM. Reason: posted link
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Hang 'im high.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ....................

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Man Accused Of Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl

POSTED: 10:54 am EST January 31, 2008

LOCKLAND -- A 10-year-old girl in Lockland has given birth in a case that has shocked social workers because the girl is so young.

The birth of the baby at University Hospital in November set off an investigation.

The baby has been placed in a foster home, and the mother, now 11, is living with a relative.
    sponsor

Prosecutors suspect that the boyfriend of the 11-year-old's mother is the father of the baby. Police from Lockland are interviewing Michael Chaffer, 40, in a Columbus jail, where he's serving a 1-year prison term for drug possession.

Officials said DNA evidence points toward Chaffer. In Ohio, sex with someone under 13 is considered statuatory rape and sentencing guidelines allow life imprisonment.

A magistrate allowed the girl to see her child twice a week in supervised visits, but she cannot care for the child.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/15184598/detail.html

I am sorry a lot of sex offense cases I have problems with depending on what the situation was and the ages of everyone involved. But this is just outright disgusting and inexcusable, there is no reason what so ever for a 40 year old man to have sex with a 10 year old little girl.
    The Death Penalty would work out nicely in this case.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Throw him in general population and let them deal with him....
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell