Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

McCain sounds like he is already campaigning in the General Election. He is saying different things to conservatives and moderates. He denies being "liberal," yet reached out to liberal interests when he was campaigning in California.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    McCain sounds like he is already campaigning in the General Election. He is saying different things to conservatives and moderates. He denies being "liberal," yet reached out to liberal interests when he was campaigning in California.
    He knows he's the annointed one. and disgustingly cocky I might add---. He reminds me of Lieberman whne he was running as VP nominee. All giggly and full of himself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    okkkkkk

Then if this is the case, WHAT record of Romney's can you point out to me, that assures you without any twisting, that he is a conservative? I am all ears, cuz right now i don't see what you say is there, as far as true conservatism.

Did Romney do anything to rid Boston of their illegal alien population when he was in massachusetts? Did he even talk about doing anything?

Did Romney donate money and visit prochoice groups and assure them they had his support in massachusetts in order to win an election there....?

Did Romney increase taxes by $700 million through regulatory state fees while he was governor?

Did Romney sign in to law MANDATORY universal health care through the private sector for all massachusetts citizens?

Now, as i said, i am all ears to hear what you can find in Romney's record, that is a limited record compared to McCain's no question, but anything that really makes YOU think, (all on your lonesome) that Romney has some sort of conservative record?

And btw, i am just playing devil's advocate here!

jd
    Lots of questions I believe you could answer yourself quite easily with five or ten minutes on the internet JD, which I'd prefer you do. I'm not going to do it all for you just to have you trash it all when I post it. I'm not trying to convince you to vote for Romney here... I'm trying it get you to NOT vote for mccain, which I have EXTENSIVELY posted reason WHY NOT. But then again, you ARE a liberal. The more liberal I expose mccain as being, the more you probably like him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    A candidate who is NOT for the NAU doesn't have a chance but Romney is toast. The only question now is who is going to face McCain
    I don't think that's even predictable. It may even come right down to the convention with all four of the candidates we still have.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I don't think that's even predictable. It may even come right down to the convention with all four of the candidates we still have.
    All of which are CFR members. It just doesn't matter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lots of questions I believe you could answer yourself quite easily with five or ten minutes on the internet JD, which I'd prefer you do. I'm not going to do it all for you just to have you trash it all when I post it. I'm not trying to convince you to vote for Romney here... I'm trying it get you to NOT vote for mccain, which I have EXTENSIVELY posted reason WHY NOT. But then again, you ARE a liberal. The more liberal I expose mccain as being, the more you probably like him.
    heyyyyyyyy pale

Bulloney, I have already told you the main reason why i don't support mccain...and your comment on me probably liking him because i am a "liberal" is hogwash...and you know it!

I mean, have i given you any reason for you to label me as such? I am a moderate! with liberal leanings....

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

heyyyyyyyy pale

Bulloney, I have already told you the main reason why i don't support mccain...and your comment on me probably liking him because i am a "liberal" is hogwash...and you know it!

I mean, have i given you any reason for you to label me as such? I am a moderate! with liberal leanings....

jd
    Sorry then.... I know liberal is a dirty word...

Didn't you start out here leaning pretty heavy that way? Please correct me if I'm wrong. You're a pretty decent poster, and I wouldn't want to unfairly label you a liberal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry then.... I know liberal is a dirty word...

Didn't you start out here leaning pretty heavy that way? Please correct me if I'm wrong. You're a pretty decent poster, and I wouldn't want to unfairly label you a liberal.
    I have always been a Moderate or Centrist, take the side of Liberals on some things and the side of conservatives on others and the side of Libertarians on others....

ANYONE who is not right wing that comes on to this site is accused of being Liberal in the negative sense!!! So yes, I am sure all of you guys accused me of being such!!!! lol In fact I nearly RAN like the dickens away from here when i was going through my initiation period with you guys....damn near cried every night!!! LOL

btw, "liberal" is a beautiful word....the definition gives me goose bumps! It's too bad that it no longer has the meaning originally given to it in the unabridged dictionary!

And last but not least, Good Morning Pale!

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have always been a Moderate or Centrist, take the side of Liberals on some things and the side of conservatives on others and the side of Libertarians on others....

ANYONE who is not right wing that comes on to this site is accused of being Liberal in the negative sense!!! So yes, I am sure all of you guys accused me of being such!!!! lol In fact I nearly RAN like the dickens away from here when i was going through my initiation period with you guys....damn near cried every night!!! LOL

btw, "liberal" is a beautiful word....the definition gives me goose bumps! It's too bad that it no longer has the meaning originally given to it in the unabridged dictionary!

And last but not least, Good Morning Pale!

jd
    Well, I'll admit I'm pretty hard right, Christian, conservative. So yeah, liberal to me does carry some pretty heavy duty negative connotations. But I'll remember you saying you're a centrist...

And good morning jd...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just our two new mccain campaign plants. Please read...