Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The NRCC, FBI and the FEC

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8398.html

It seems the National Republican Congressional Committee (its the group that helps republicans get elected to congress) has a treasurer who was so reluctant to have the audit of their finances that he falsified an audit to fool the committee head ,The FBI and the Federal Election Committee.

This same guy has worked with many of the republican groups like the swift boat vets.

The FBI is now all over this one and it may time out right at election time producing some really nasty stories of Republican corruption.

I wonder if the scandal surrounding a certain Religious Right college is connected?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes they are evil......

btw where did hillary get 5 million dollars of personal funds?

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This will shed a bright light on an entity which is trying to get Republicans relected as we speak.

If indeed they have been funneling illegal money to Republican campaigns they will not be able to do so in the up coming election which very well may increase the democratic numbers in the congress and give us a Democratic President at the same time.

This could be an utter devastation to the Republican party because they could then have the numbers needed to truely investigate the entire party including all the Bush endevors which they have fought so hard to stay competely secret.

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    yes they are evil......

btw where did hillary get 5 million dollars of personal funds?
    Bill Clintons speechs.
    Last edited by truthmatters; 02-09-2008 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no brighter than the criminals contributing to hillary or bill laundering 20 million from uae to hillaries campaign.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The media have been all over any discrepancies by the Clintons for years.

The FBI never seems to feel they have to investigate the Clintons in connection with them huh?

The FBI is now investigating this and you can pretend its OK because someone bad gave to Clinton but in reality they are two separate issues and they dont cancel each other out.

The FBI will still investigate it and it will still make it much harder to replace the Rs who are leaving with new Rs huh?

Your party is in big trouble no matter what goes down here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I guess corruption is OK as long as it R corruption?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    of course----you didn't know that rule ???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Post some of the readily available proof on democrat corruption and we can speak of that too.

Oh, my bad, it's apparently against your religion! Last time we went down this road and I posted that data you disappeared! And at least my data was PROOF of wrongdoing and was part of the record. You simply find anything you can and latch onto it like a retarded leech.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The media have been all over any discrepancies by the Clintons for years.

The FBI never seems to feel they have to investigate the Clintons in connection with them huh?

The FBI is now investigating this and you can pretend its OK because someone bad gave to Clinton but in reality they are two separate issues and they dont cancel each other out.

The FBI will still investigate it and it will still make it much harder to replace the Rs who are leaving with new Rs huh?

Your party is in big trouble no matter what goes down here.

so what you are saying is the fbi are in the clintons pocket....and i don't have a party....

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This corruption is not going to go away because you insult me and say "oh yeah the dems did something bad once".

This guy forged an audit of the top money source for the republicans in the entire congress.

The FBI is investigating it and its going to effect the elections in Nov. in many ways.

These are facts and no matter how much you hate them and or me they wont dissapear.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This corruption is not going to go away because you insult me and say "oh yeah the dems did something bad once".
    Once? Damn those dems are just a honest bunch....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This guy forged an audit of the top money source for the republicans in the entire congress.

The FBI is investigating it and its going to effect the elections in Nov. in many ways.

These are facts and no matter how much you hate them and or me they wont dissapear.
    Shut up, you repetitive dumbass. You could write anything here, from the sky is blue to the POTUS was assassinated and I wouldn't believe it coming from you. You have proven time and time again that you jump on any story you can if it shines republicans in a bad light, whether facts have emerged yet or not, and whether an investigation has been completed or not.

When and if an investigation is completed, and someone from the republican party has been convicted of wrongdoing, I'll be happy to be the first to condemn their actions.

But until then, I'll be damned if I'll be getting my news and talking points from someone who has such a hard time doing the work of a grammar school student, which is spelling properly and formulating sentences and paragraphs.

Again, you are a hack, and an illiterate one.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Once? LOL I provided a list for her of no less than 20 Dems who not only were caught wrongdoing in the past 10 years, but were convicted! Do you know what she said about that list? Neither do I, the hack disappeared like a turd that wasn't ready to come out yet!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    I disagree with you. Democrats are not any less prone to corruption than any other group of people.

The dem platform makes them less desirable to buy.

The republican platform is already partially in line with the aims of the people who buy out our congress critters. This makes them a bigger target of the buyers. They can hide being bought unlike a Dem who votes in the interests of the purchasing corporations or wealthy people are much easier to spot by their constituients and will be voted out more often.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

... saying the uae is laundering campaign money through bill clinton to hilliary is insulting you?....how egocentric are you....holy crap.....

~Albert Camus