Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Now if that isn't funny, I don't know what is.
    Funny isn't the word I would use to describe the bolded words. is more like it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
    Truly selfish people would believe the minister wasn't talking to them; it's always someone else's fault.
    yes. but preaching the word of God has a greater affect on the hearts of men then anything else. including violence.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by valdosta View Post
    Funny isn't the word I would use to describe the bolded words. is more like it.
    when you see him talk long enough youd recognize the irony of the statement. it's just very amusing.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Isn't this just a mockery of Lent? Protestant church orders their parishioners to have sex at the same time the Catholics are observing Lent...

Just curious.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm just imagining the headlines a few weeks later, "Baffling string of elderly deaths while having sex".

I know, that is so morbid, but I just can't seem to get it out of my head. :laughs:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs down Hey Psycho ??? WTF???

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    Obviously you have a great ego, Lee, and that is not a bad thing. But to tell us that you refuse to accept society as it is without any reasoning whatsoever for remediation is indeed idiotic in my honest opinion. If you continue to condemn American society I will continue to call you an idiot. Dig it?

Good Night, Lee, and sleep tight.
    Can we back up just one f'ing minute here?? This thread is about sex, I made a couple of wisecracks about sex ... in my usual smart ass manner. Just exactly where did I say that I refuse to accept society?? You're coming out of left field here??? Where did I condemn American society??? No, hell, I don't dig it ... you need to explain where the hell you are coming from, because I sure as hell don't see it. I see a joke about a blow job ... and the worst sex they ever had being good .... now tell me just where I "condemnned American Society" in that joke??? My ego isn't the question here, as far as I can see. I think you are way off base. And I do sleep tight, cuz you aren't any where near me! Thankyou!
    Last edited by Lee~*; 02-28-2008 at 02:03 AM. Reason: misspell
    Deja Moo ... I think I've heard this BULL before!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee~* View Post
    Can we back up just one f'ing minute here?? This thread is about sex, I made a couple of wisecracks about sex ... in my usual smart ass manner. Just exactly where did I say that I refuse to accept society?? You're coming out of left field here??? Where did I condemn American society??? No, hell, I don't dig it ... you need to explain where the hell you are coming from, because I sure as hell don't see it. I see a joke about a blow job ... and the worst sex they ever had being good .... now tell me just where I "condemnned American Society" in that joke??? My ego isn't the question here, as far as I can see. I think you are way off base. And I do sleep tight, cuz you aren't any where near me! Thankyou!
    relax. Psycho is... well psycho. He posts here drunk half the time. don't take him too seriously. I don't think he can make a coherant argument anymore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smile All righty then

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    relax. Psycho is... well psycho. He posts here drunk half the time. don't take him too seriously. I don't think he can make a coherant argument anymore.

Thanks for the info Avatar ... I had kind of formed my own opinion of him by this encounter ... trust me, yours is much MUCH kinder! I do my best not to let the truck driver come out in public, but every now and then somebody just pushes a wee bit too far! Thanks again ....Maybe now we can get back to sex .... Lee
    Deja Moo ... I think I've heard this BULL before!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Thanks for the info Avatar ... I had kind of formed my own opinion of him by this encounter ... trust me, yours is much MUCH kinder! I do my best not to let the truck driver come out in public, but every now and then somebody just pushes a wee bit too far! Thanks again ....Maybe now we can get back to sex .... Lee
    Lee, I think you are going to be quite popular around here. Hope you stick with us.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are obviously confused about sex, Lee. My comments were only intended to help you find yourself. I suspect you are still wondering. did you not appreciate my wisecracking? Do I need to be neg repped or banned as a result?

Enjoy your "blow job", cowgirl.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Perhaps Lee "finds herself" more often than you realize.