Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I had a friend mention that his daughter flew for $9 on Spirit and when I flew out of Detroit on Northwest I saw the Spirit planes at the terminal......apart from the training wheels they looked okay (jk)......
    Amazingly, the pilots look a lot like the person in your avatar. At 9 bucks you aren't paying enough to take an express bus downtown, you can barely get out of Burger King for that price, how do they put fuel in the aircraft?

The pilots can't possibly be making enough to live on, tires aren't changed, brakes are allowed to go well past a safe time...... even with the added on amounts, this is too little to pay for a ride at 37,000 feet across the country or worse....WATER!

I wouldn't step into the concourse of this fly on a prayer "airline". I don't trust the children that fly Continental Express and they make 30 grand a year and are backed by a real airline that has rules and regulations.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

you're error is in assuming ALL the seats are $9.....at that price you are, as a member of the club, taking unbooked seats at the last minute.....for example they may take one flight to Puerto Rico a day....if they have ten unsold seats they offer them to members for $9.....
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 04-16-2008 at 04:59 PM.
    ...full immersion.....