Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I would say Farrakhan appreciates how Obama has energized the black community and the white community as well.
    Oh yeah, Farrakhan just loves the white community. His outstretched arms and concern are touching.

So, which of Obama's values and policies appeal to the minister of racism?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would say Farrakhan appreciates how Obama has energized the black community and the white community as well.
    Is there anyway to just ask Farrakhan?
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wouldn't say that's much of an endorsement to harp about mfm... seeing how farrakhan is about as big of radical, muslim, racist as you'd ever want to meet.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I wouldn't say that's much of an endorsement to harp about mfm... seeing how farrakhan is about as big of radical, muslim, racist as you'd ever want to meet.
    Hey...Obama had denounced him... I didn't say that it was an endorsement to "harp" about...

Abbey asked why Farrakhan would endorse Obama, and I offered my opinion. I think he is a jerk who undoubtedly had Malcolm X assassinated.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Oh yeah, Farrakhan just loves the white community. His outstretched arms and concern are touching.

So, which of Obama's values and policies appeal to the minister of racism?

now...if you could find a single sentence of mine that suggested that Louie liked any of Obama's values or policies, then maybe I'd understand why you would be ASKING ME that question!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Is there anyway to just ask Farrakhan?
    actually...there is.... you go to Chicago... you walk up to his house... you knock on the door, and when he answers the door, you ask him.

That is a fairly good way, but, given the fact that I really don't CARE why Louie said something nice about Barack, I'll let you go to the Windy City and then you can report back on what he says. OK?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

actually...there is.... you go to Chicago... you walk up to his house... you knock on the door, and when he answers the door, you ask him.

That is a fairly good way, but, given the fact that I really don't CARE why Louie said something nice about Barack, I'll let you go to the Windy City and then you can report back on what he says. OK?
    what? he lives in the dark ages? no email address?
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I dare your white ass to just walk down his street, let alone up to his house.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey...Obama had denounced him... I didn't say that it was an endorsement to "harp" about...

Abbey asked why Farrakhan would endorse Obama, and I offered my opinion. I think he is a jerk who undoubtedly had Malcolm X assassinated.
    For all intents and purposes mfm, I'd say hussein's denunciation of farrakhan is hollow. It's all for show. It's what he wants you white boys to believe, when in secret, farrakhan is his buddy. He needs you whiteys to vote for him, so of course he's going to put on the charade. IMO, I believe it's all a lie.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 02-27-2008 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

now...if you could find a single sentence of mine that suggested that Louie liked any of Obama's values or policies, then maybe I'd understand why you would be ASKING ME that question!
    Please don't put words in my post. I never said that you said Farrakhan likes Obama's policies. I suggested, and quite logically at that, that if Farrakhan supports Obama, it would be interesting to know which policies and values of Obama's he identifies with. Whether you personally know the answer is irrelevant.

But since you are such an ardent Obama supporter, you might want to find out the answer. Or do you not care that Farrakhan identifies with your man? Personally, if he was my candidate, I would want to know exactly why.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybone View Post
    unless i missed it, he never really said that he rejected him and every thing. just that he renounced what he said about jews. nothing about the man or his racism at all. just what he publically said. and i agree with HJ, he only did it when pressured and Clinton gave the example where she rejected the endorsement from a whit activist person. not renounced what he said, but rejected the support.

atleast that is what she says.
    he danced the dance and was let off easy by the moderators. the guy didn't even know there was a difference between "rejecting" and "denouncing." and this guy is supposed to be a harvard law grad?

further, when he finally capitulated or basically he knew hillary got em so he tried as fast as he could to sweep that under the rug, he only """denounced""" him in that well then rejection and denouncing are basically the same, THEN OK, i reject and denounce him.

it may fool most sheeple like MFM, but it doesn't pass muster for the rest of who were really listening with objective understanding, unlike those who have fallen in love with him blindly.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    he danced the dance and was let off easy by the moderators. the guy didn't even know there was a difference between "rejecting" and "denouncing." and this guy is supposed to be a harvard law grad?

further, when he finally capitulated or basically he knew hillary got em so he tried as fast as he could to sweep that under the rug, he only """denounced""" him in that well then rejection and denouncing are basically the same, THEN OK, i reject and denounce him.

it may fool most sheeple like MFM, but it doesn't pass muster for the rest of who were really listening with objective understanding, unlike those who have fallen in love with him blindly.
    what was he supposed to reject? nothing was offered. He denounced Reverend Farrakhan...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what was he supposed to reject? nothing was offered. He denounced Reverend Farrakhan...
    nice try sheeple. all "nicey nice" in public and then potty mouth ..... in private.

sticks and stone lib sheeple

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    nice try sheeple. all "nicey nice" in public and then potty mouth ..... in private.

sticks and stone lib sheeple
    answer the question.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he only renounced him after being put on the spot, and EVEN then, he equated it with "rejecting." they are very different words and apparently your harvard smarty pants doesn't know this. i just watched a group interview of dems on tv and even they said he didn't really denounce and danced around the whole issue. he saved face, thats all.

and why did it take him being put on the spot to do that? why not the day before? face it, he has already tacitly approved of the endorsement and by extension, the endorsor.