Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Are you a "thread starter" or one who replies?

Are you a prolific thread starter? You like to find news and share it, or you have an opinion about something that you feel strongly about and want to get on a podium?

Do you prefer to sit back and read the threads and reply to what catches your eye?

If you like the podium, and are interested in being an author for our blog - shoot me a PM and I can set you up a posting account. It need not be political postings, we have many categories and more can be added. You can post about politics, current events, sports, music, humor... Have the spotlight/podium!

For you "repliers" - I have opened up the comments system on the blog. You don't need to register, although you can (and it makes it much easier for commenting in the future). You only need to put a name in the comments form, an email address and submit your comment. I'm sure the authors would appreciate some feedback on the articles they take the time to write.

This is still a work in progress and I'm still looking for bugs/changes. So if you have any problems or think something should be changed, share with us here and I can see what I can do.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll post a thread if I feel strongly about the subject or because I feel it might create debate. I respond when I have something to say. Mostly I read and learn from other posters.

That's all I have to say about that.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd start more threads if I had more time to search the net and could type faster so that I wasn't repeating a thread that was already started.

Immie
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

both. i try to start threads, but ppl ignore them *sob* and then it makes me sad.
    Does Monkeybone have to choke a bitch?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thread started basically cuz i don't like reading thru thread already pages long just to comment. I don't normally comment or read threads I haven't already posted in so starting them makes me come back to comment if anyone responds.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

My question about posting habits was "theoretical". I was trying to see if there was interest by anyone to be an author for our blog, and to make everyone aware about commenting ability on the blog as well.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default i'm very bored today

no, you're theoretical jim. so ha! put that in your pipe and smoke it
    Does Monkeybone have to choke a bitch?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759