Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How to pay and how much is shipping? My wife wants something(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    How to pay and how much is shipping? My wife wants something(s)
    You can pay by credit card (MC/Visa/Amex) online. Or if you prefer, I can mail you an order form, and you can pay via check/money order. I also take cash, but I don't recommend mailing that. I also have a paypal account, if if makes you feel better about security. Shipping & handling is a flat-rate $4.00.

What you can do as well, is email me the items that she wants, and I'll give you a final price that way, and you can decide what you want to do. I am flexible.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyKitten99 View Post
    You can pay by credit card (MC/Visa/Amex) online. Or if you prefer, I can mail you an order form, and you can pay via check/money order. I also take cash, but I don't recommend mailing that. I also have a paypal account, if if makes you feel better about security. Shipping & handling is a flat-rate $4.00.

What you can do as well, is email me the items that she wants, and I'll give you a final price that way, and you can decide what you want to do. I am flexible.
    She asks if the $4 is for one order or per item.

PM me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I do make one correction... if you order through the website, because that order goes directly through corporate office, even though I fulfill it, the discount may not show up. For some reason that feature isn't working for me. I called corporate, and they're looking into it.
    Otherwise, you can still email the products you'd like to order and I can get you the discount that way.
    *****EDIT***
    Ok, got it handled (my upline helped). Website change made recently (i must have missed the email)...An order has to be pending for the discount option to show up. So, any orders placed may not show a discount right away, but it will be adjusted by me manually when charged to your card. I email you with the total before fulfilling the order, and the card is not charged until your order ships, which depending on the day and time, is either same day or next business day, and shipped via UPS, for anyone who wants to know.
    Last edited by KitchenKitten99; 02-24-2007 at 12:05 AM.