Quote Originally Posted by TheStripey1 View Post
Read an interesting editorial the other day which caused me to stop and say... Was Reagan to blame for 9/11?

1987? Reagan was President then and Bush 1 VP... Hmmmm... I wonder why the republicans never seem to recall this tidbit of information when they try to blame Bill Clinton for 9/11... is this more of their selective memory showing?
First of all I would dare call it "interesting". Secondly it was the FAA, get your details straight that called for disarming of all commercial airline pilots. I guess that pretty much lays waste to your new "conspiracy theory". Now on the other hand, let's examine beneath the ink. Maybe Ron Reagan was really a Muslim cleric, I mean anything is possible. Let's say he was trying to lay the goundwork for a successful attack on the trade center even as far back as 87. That would explain his directing attention to communism. He wasn't trying to bring down the wall at all, he was covering for his true intentions. He was planning to attack the WTC. That explains it all. (Well, it makes more sense than most conspiracy theories).

Makail Gorbechev was IN ON IT. By making it look like he had come up through the USSR system to dismantle it he as well took attention off of his true intention which was to attack the WTC. That's it!!!

Also, young 10 year Jason Stubbard, 2nd baseman for the Meadowbrook Middle School Baseball team was in on it too. I can't provide any proof of my claim but he looks like a minature Republican so I'm sure he intends to blow something up. Then again he may just be out to destroy the world, I remind you, he LOOKS like he will grow up to be a republican.