Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
Random txt from my girlfriend this morning: "My schedule is always busy and there's nothing I can do abt it. Sumtimes I feel guilty bc I kno Im in no shape to be in a relationshop right now. It's just hard bc I wish I had time to do more things and that's why it's been a year since my last serious relationship. I kno tht my schedule does not permit me to see the person I'm with the way that I want to so for that reason I tend to not get myself too involved".

Course this is after she's done been telling me she loves me and such for a couple weeks. A worrisome sign considering I'm already emotionally invested and can't really pull back on my feelings now. I knew when we first met she was going to busy, has a child, a fulltime job, and goes to school fulltime. I wasn't expecting a lot of time together. I must have made her feel bad somehow or she's having second thoughts, dunno but I predict an ongoing thing that doesnt end well for me from past experience.
LiberalNation.

Nobody gives a crap, or cares about your pretend life beyond this forum.

You really should spend more time catching up on your PRE-SCHOOL, extra-curricular activities like NAP TIME, and COOKIE DIPPING.