Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    We scheduled for next years classes today. They changed a lot of stuff, now you don't get to pick between regular, honors, and AP classes the consolers do that by looking at your grades and test scores. You don't get a choice. The assholes have me slotted for honors English 4 instead of regular. I find this very annoying because English isn't one of my better subjects. I made A's in the classes two years in a role only because the classes were easy. They are gona go and cause me way more work to keep my all A's and B's with this crap next year. What bull. I wouldn’t have done so well on those standardized tests if I knew they were going to do this to me for it.
    I understand where you're coming from, to an extent. When I got out of HS and went to my first college in NJ, they wouldn't allow me to take the computer science courses I applied for. I feel since I'm paying, I should have the right to go to the courses I choose. If I fail, it's my own damn fault. Then again, they're the educational system and likely know more about what's best for our future education than us. I'm sure they have the students best interest in mind when deciding the proper avenue for courses.

Or just do what I do, leave college and enter a school that gears their courses directly at your field of study. I went to Cittone institute after my first college to get a direct education in computers so that I could start making the dough quicker! Unfortunately, the system knew best, and I ended up going to St. Johns a few years later!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Except Cocky, thanks man but the extra work would really suck.
    I'll clue ya in on something LN, the better your English skills, the more money you'll be able to earn. These days, everything boils down to good communication skills, and the written word has regained the lead as the most important of these.

And as much as it may suck right now, the rewards will be nice in the long term.
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We scheduled for next years classes today. They changed a lot of stuff, now you don't get to pick between regular, honors, and AP classes the consolers do that by looking at your grades and test scores. You don't get a choice. The assholes have me slotted for honors English 4 instead of regular. I find this very annoying because English isn't one of my better subjects. I made A's in the classes two years in a role only because the classes were easy. They are gona go and cause me way more work to keep my all A's and B's with this crap next year. What bull. I wouldn’t have done so well on those standardized tests if I knew they were going to do this to me for it.
    Welcome to government bureaucracy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker View Post
    Welcome to government bureaucracy.
    She'll just love government run health care,.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    She'll just love government run health care,.
    depends which govt. .... the health care i got in sweden, danmark and finland was amazing ..... or maybe it was just the sponge baths by the hot blonde nurses .....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    She'll just love government run health care
    Read my list of views, newsspeak thread, lounge. I don't support government run health or big government in many cases.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Read my list of views, newsspeak thread, lounge. I don't support government run health or big government in many cases.
    well you better change your name because those are exactly the thing libs want.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wish you guys would all get off her case! Gosh! Didnt you read her post? Geez!! She does well in English..but now that she is in college prep English she is gonna have to do like alot more work and stuff. Gosh! Liek I get its al that tests fault. Like I bet if you didnt like do good on it and stuff then you could have slacked all through school! Gosh!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol jackass gets it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jackass View Post
    I wish you guys would all get off her case! Gosh! Didnt you read her post? Geez!! She does well in English..but now that she is in college prep English she is gonna have to do like alot more work and stuff. Gosh! Liek I get its al that tests fault. Like I bet if you didnt like do good on it and stuff then you could have slacked all through school! Gosh!!
    like oh my god...i totally took ap classes and worked my ass off...now i sit at work and do this and make lots of money..........

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jackass View Post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

well LN based on what all you have said on here I would not hire you for a job because your a slakard. Your not willing to apply yourself to your full potential. But as you get older that may change.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am willing to apply myself to my full potential in things that interest me. A bunch of English homework isn't one of those things. Just something I "have" to do to get through high school. Why not want it to be as painless as possible.

I already take honors history and science classes and have throughout high school. I don’t need anymore. I have to work my butt off taking them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How is she a slacker?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wish I had studied english more thoroughly in school. I am constantly checking my grammar. It is just my belief that using correct grammar will attribute more creditablity to myself.