Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Random txt from my girlfriend this morning: "My schedule is always busy and there's nothing I can do abt it. Sumtimes I feel guilty bc I kno Im in no shape to be in a relationshop right now. It's just hard bc I wish I had time to do more things and that's why it's been a year since my last serious relationship. I kno tht my schedule does not permit me to see the person I'm with the way that I want to so for that reason I tend to not get myself too involved".

Course this is after she's done been telling me she loves me and such for a couple weeks. A worrisome sign considering I'm already emotionally invested and can't really pull back on my feelings now. I knew when we first met she was going to busy, has a child, a fulltime job, and goes to school fulltime. I wasn't expecting a lot of time together. I must have made her feel bad somehow or she's having second thoughts, dunno but I predict an ongoing thing that doesnt end well for me from past experience.
    LiberalNation.

Nobody gives a crap, or cares about your pretend life beyond this forum.

You really should spend more time catching up on your PRE-SCHOOL, extra-curricular activities like NAP TIME, and COOKIE DIPPING.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol good then stop reading my thread if ur oh so uninterested.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[a] the early homophile movement (DOB) and the gay liberation movement (A Gay Manifesto) had different analyses of homosexuality, different aims, and different methods to a achieve them. Assess which approach you would use. To do so, first describe the kinds of oppression gays and lesbians faced in the 50s and 60s. Next, explain how each movement understood homosexuality and their methods to reach their aims. Last, consider the advantages and disadvantages of each approach and explain which strategy you would follow.

[b] I have formulated this question from two perspectives. Answer one or the other (b1 or b2, not both).

[b1] you are a GLBT rights activist making a presentation to other activists about responding to the challenge of the Christian Right. Your task is to convince a national GLBT movement largely secular in nature that in needs to do a better job incorporating religious or spiritual language as part of its effort to cement support among GLBT persons, and as part of its effort to persuade society as a whole to support GLBT rights. To make your case you should [1] characterize the challenge the Christian Right poses to GLBT rights [2] explain both why and how appealing to religious/spiritual language could expand support for GLBT rights.

[b2] question. The first question assumes invoking religious/spiritual language would help the GLBT movement. It is certainly possible to take the alternative position—what Shaiko refers to as “secular fundamentalism”—that religion has no role in public policy. If you wish to take that position, answer this question.

Some GLBT activists have argued overlooking religious/spiritual concerns has limited the potential supportive audience for GLBT rights. Taking into account the religious objection to GLBT rights made by Sheldon, and the support for using religion to support GLBT rights made by Shaiko, persuade GLBT activists as to why it would be a mistake to engage with spiritual/religious concerns in the pursuit of GLBT rights.

[c] Prepare a policy analysis for a national gay and lesbian group trying to decide where they stand on transgender issues. You must come up with a clear stance and rationale either to work on transgender issues, or to focus solely on gay/lesbian issues. Whichever position you take should consider at least 2 potential objections to your position, and respond to them.
    Guh I hate the wording, this class, and these questions are difficult. I have to answer them all as one will be on the exam friday and I will have 40 min to write a two page answer to the yet unknown chosen question. Im going to nursing school nxt semester and never taking another political science class.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

OK people, listen up. This video tells you ALL you need to know about lesbians.
    Sort of...

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B-aoh58sCWE?list=PL22C7D62B1E3E0F09&hl=en_US" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
    Last edited by gabosaurus; 10-02-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

but, but, I have long nails and I ain't single. It just depends how ur girl likes to come.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I am sick of opening this thread up to read filth. If people want that, they can go to an erotic stories site. If someone wants a diary, shoot me a PM and I'll link you to sites that allow for free diaries and journals. But DP ain't the place.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock