Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

If its real- screw those assholes. If its fake- screw those assholes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah cp, these marines rock. What they did was all good, after all it's just a dog.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In other news I think some on the net are taking it too far calling for him to be killed, posting the guys name adress and phone # all over the place, ect.

One of the less extreme links
    http://federalism.typepad.com/crime_...motari-ab.html
    Last edited by LiberalNation; 03-03-2008 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Another link, the vid pissed me off too but some people need to cool their britches, it ain't confirmed that this is the same guy or that the video is legit yet.

http://digg.com/pets_animals/David_M...E_PUPPY_KILLER

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    What pisses me off is how folks clammer about this video being so "cruel" - IT'S A FREAKIN DOG - yet would have NO problems if it was an unborn baby...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/biYm_pLUn5o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/biYm_pLUn5o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    This is such bullshit Cp....... this isn't about abortion you dumb ass, it's about an asshole that shouldn't be allowed to wear the uniform of an organization with a proud past of doing the right thing for their country. Shit like this erases the memories of the great acts and replaces them with cowardly acts such as this. JUST A DOG YOU FUCK?!!!! That was an innocent creature of God you imbecile and that fuck threw him into a ravine and surely killed him for no other reason than to impress the other chicken shits that thought it was so damn funny, they should have thrown his ass down there and refused to serve with his ass. I am tired of this "they can do no wrong" bullshit. You're sticking up for such human waste says volumes about you. It's too bad his mother didn't abort his chickenshit ass.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still heating up youtube and the web but no mainstream news has picked it up as far as I can see. Prolly wont with all the election coverage or maybe stil confirming the story. Lucky, texas and ohio will trump this story.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The amount of political boards it's on is crazy. Tick, tock, about bored to death, gone thru pages of yahoo searches trying to find a realible source for this story. Maybe it's too early.

Speculation that needs confirmation, was the pup dead before the throwing, did it die (i'd say so, big cliff it got thrown off of), was it an army soldier or marine that did it, was it a real puppy, ect.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Still heating up youtube and the web but no mainstream news has picked it up as far as I can see. Prolly wont with all the election coverage or maybe stil confirming the story. Lucky, texas and ohio will trump this story.
    can you link me to the youtube part. i can't nav utube at all. thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Some of them have been deleted but still plenty, basically the same vid as cp first posted. Nothing really added in any of them.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y&search_type=

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=463231
    Last edited by LiberalNation; 03-03-2008 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can any of ya'll tell by the uniform if it's an army soldier or marine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If it is what it appears to be, then they need an ass whipping. I would not waste the CO's time in a war zone with charges. I would simply make thier lives a miserable living hell for the rest of the time they knew me. Hell hath no fury like a woman..... bullshit. Women aint got a damn thing on a pissed off MSgt. Fuckers would be burning shitters morning, noon, and night in between guard shifts and gun crew drills.

The video quality is so poor so I couldn't stop it well enough to look at the 782 gear. Could be Army or Marines. I just can't tell.

They are chocolate chip cammies. Very likely this was in the first gulf war or very early on in the second. Both the Army and Marines had adopted the digital cammies when I retired in 03. By now I cannot imagine anyone deploying in the older style uniform.

If you can enhance the video, look for unit patches. Patches narrows it down to the Army.
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know exactly waht you mean....I am still afraid of anyone with rockers....more than 2 and it is pucker time!

These assholes need a good ass kickin for sure, if it is not a doctored video, or something put on.....
    Gadget (fmr Marine)

Don't speak unless spoken to......slimeball!

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot....They don't know what they are doing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone even know if the dog is real? I mean.. really?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    Does anyone even know if the dog is real? I mean.. really?
    My guess is that it ain't. Arabs hate dogs, thus don't breed them. That puppy looked like a pure-bred.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Real news source, says the marines are investigating.

Marine Apparently Throws Puppy Off Cliff

http://www.nbc10.com/news/15481356/d...p=nationalnews
    HONOLULU -- The Marines on Monday responded to a video clip on YouTube.com showing what appears to be a Kaneohe-based Marine throwing a puppy while in Iraq.

The video shows two Marines talking as one holds a puppy by the back of the neck before throwing the dog over what appears to be a cliff. There is the sound of a dog yelping as the puppy is seen flying in the air.

The clip has been viewed by thousands of people on the Internet, with several e-mailing Honolulu TV news media.

The leadership at Marine Corps Base Hawaii at Kaneohe said they are investigating the case and that they do not tolerate such behavior.

"This is a shocking and deplorable video that contrary to the high standards we set for every Marine. We will investigate this and take appropriate action," Maj. Christopher Perrine said.

Officials said they believe the Marine in the video is a lance corporal who returned to Hawaii in October from Iraq.

Thousands of people viewed the clip that lasted about 17 seconds. Many left messages on YouTube.com saying they were outraged by what they saw.

"The act itself is atrocious and just to see the disregard for life is just troubling," Hawaii Humane Society spokeswoman Kawehi Yim said.

Others said they believed the clip was staged and not real.

The Marines said while they will look into what happened. They want to determine whether the video clip is authentic.

"We need to find out who is this person, is this a legitimate video? Was it edited?" Perrine said.

YouTube.com pulled the clips uploaded onto its site involving the Marine and the puppy by the late afternoon.

Officials at the Hawaii Humane Society said they were horrified by what was on the video.

"People have been e-mailing and calling outraged that one, that the act occurred and secondly that there appears to be little remorse," Yim said.

If the video is authentic, the Marines involved could face judicial charges, a reduction in rank and pay and a court-martial. They could also be discharged.