Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Cowtown, Texas (that's Fort Worth for y'all greenhorns)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default How do you negotiate

with religious extremists that kill and blow themselves up in the name of Allah, God or whomever?

How can you negotiate with people that walk into a marketplace and then proceed to blow themselves up taking lots of innocent civilians with them?

How can you negotiate with people that strap bombs to children, themselves and others?

How can you negotiate with people celebrate and cheer when innocent people are killed?

Please someone explain to me just how you negotiate with this.

IMO you can't, the same way you can negotiate with people that protest soldiers funerals, blow abortion clinics up, destroy property in the name of the environment.

Some people cannot be reasoned with.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp92vkXcC0w

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend View Post
    with religious extremists that kill and blow themselves up in the name of Allah, God or whomever?

How can you negotiate with people that walk into a marketplace and then proceed to blow themselves up taking lots of innocent civilians with them?

How can you negotiate with people that strap bombs to children, themselves and others?

How can you negotiate with people celebrate and cheer when innocent people are killed?

Please someone explain to me just how you negotiate with this.

IMO you can't, the same way you can negotiate with people that protest soldiers funerals, blow abortion clinics up, destroy property in the name of the environment.

Some people cannot be reasoned with.
    Agreed and it's past time to pretend that anyone can. They should know that their actions have consequences and that I thought was the point of Bush's doctrine so long ago. It's unrecognizable under Rice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree, its is next to impossible to negotiate with these brutal sick terrorists. However, the root causes of terrorism need to be examined. Once this is done, then there will be no need to negotiate with these criminals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok. lets....

Stupid morons become imams then convince other stupid morons to commit to jihad or what the imams are to big of blanks to do

The simple mans guide to radical jihad

Quote Originally Posted by FSUK View Post
    I agree, its is next to impossible to negotiate with these brutal sick terrorists. However, the root causes of terrorism need to be examined. Once this is done, then there will be no need to negotiate with these criminals.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is what you do.

You give them no fuel to convince the young and poor people in thier society that you need to be a target of such tactics. Many of these people are in such poverty that they will do this in exchange for a months supply of food for their family. Just like here it is not the sons and daughters of the wealthy in their society who are being groomed to do these tasks.

You dont invade the countries they populate on a pack of lies and then NEVER leave. You dont send pallets of large bills to their country so that the corporations you send to "rebuild" can be bribed with them. You dont blow up and Burn their children. You dont send their country into a hellish spiral of poverty.

What you do do is leave them the hell alone and dont do business with the people who support these idiots. That means you dont buy their oil. You go to south America and buy their oil until you can reduce the supply you need.

If these countries which harbor the idiots who convience their young and poor to kill themselves to hurt us had no money or power then they could not do much conviencing. Lets just remember that 16 of the 19 hyjackers were Saudi Arabian. They were raised and taught in a country which we do huge amounts of business with. If saudi Arabia was reduced back to the date farm it used to be before they discovered Oil then they would be incapable of harming anyone. Let China buy their oil and become their target while we invest in South America which has no muslims.

Think about it for awhile.

If you think the Muslim religion is the base of the problem then you should not want to give any muslim country a penny of our dollars let alone spend trillions of dollars Protecting Iraq from its self.

Bush already said we won this war Years ago on that aircraft carrier. An occupation can end any time you want it to without "losing" anything.

Lets end the occupation and tell the Iraqis they better get their shit together and stand on their own.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The root cause from the Palestinian side is the existence of Israel. I don't think negotiation with that is possible?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    The root cause from the Palestinian side is the existence of Israel. I don't think negotiation with that is possible?

What a ridiculous statement, im sure these extremists didnt wake up one day and say '' lets hate israel''. Their land has been illegally occupied, thus this cycle of violence will never stop. Unless, the israelis pull out from all palestinian land.

I am not justifying the terrible and criminal attacks by these islamic terrorists, they should be eliminated. However, they just want their land back. Dialogue is needed, not violence.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

What a ridiculous statement, im sure these extremists didnt wake up one day and say '' lets hate israel''. Their land has been illegally occupied, thus this cycle of violence will never stop. Unless, the israelis pull out from all palestinian land.

I am not justifying the terrible and criminal attacks by these islamic terrorists, they should be eliminated. However, they just want their land back. Dialogue is needed, not violence.
    Again, the 'root cause' of the violence has been those unwilling to negotiate, that has not been Israel. You are delusional.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

who took whos land?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    who took whos land?
    Tell ya what genius, why don't you do some research and tell us.

Ohh and be sure to double check to see if there were ANY Jewish people who lived in the region and had as much claim to the land as anyone else.
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    ok. lets....

Stupid morons become imams then convince other stupid morons to commit to jihad or what the imams are to big of blanks to do

The simple mans guide to radical jihad
    You really need to educate your self? I am not a muslim, but again, you seem to one of those people that think sick muslims terrorists represent the whole faith of islam. The IRA in ireland, were catholics. Does that mean all catholics are holy warriors or terrorists.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is the day for stupid statements.

It was not nor has it ever been palestinian land, they have never owned it. Theyre not even palestinians, theyre arabs.

The brits were the last to own it, then the u.n. owned it, check your history. instead of your emotions, and your feelings.

The land belonged to israel, before it was stolen by the romans.

the u.n. offered both the pales, i mean arabs and jews a homeland, instead the pales, er arabs, and their terrrorists neigbor friends decided to commit murder against the jews, just look at how muslim women and non muslim are treated in their countries.

im sorry fsuk, and tm, but your statement are not based on realiy

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    who took whos land?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

, youre my hero nuke

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Tell ya what genius, why don't you do some research and tell us.

Ohh and be sure to double check to see if there were ANY Jewish people who lived in the region and had as much claim to the land as anyone else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is not about ireland.

please do try to stick on topic.

I never said all muslims were anything, so please dont assume or put words in my mouth, thank you very much. I am more then capable of being my own spokesman thank you

You really need to educate your self? I am not a muslim, but again, you seem to one of those people that think sick muslims terrorists represent the whole faith of islam. The IRA in ireland, were catholics. Does that mean all catholics are holy warriors or terrorists.
    Last edited by actsnoblemartin; 03-08-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There has never been a country called Palestine, there onlyt has been a contested area in the area called such. Look back in history. the are has beed rulled by the Romand, Jewish, Turks, British.....do I need to go on. The consept of the "Palestines" has been there but ubtil recently has never been acted upon.
    Personally, they have no right to the land. Israel was granted the land in 1949 by the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181, which also caused the Palestinian Arab leaders to reject it and refuse to negotiate. Which in turn led to the 1948 Arab/Israeli War which the Isralei's won and therefore have all rights tot he land.

AF
    "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

Mark Twain