Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default "American" women versus Non-"American" women

It seems as if there are members here who continue to belittle american women. I won't mention names cheesestick

Others have agreed with the nameless member and proclaimed the depravity, haughty attitude and worthlessness of the so-called "american" woman.

i challenge you believes of such silliness to put forth your reasons. i put this in the cage because you should expect that when extolling such pompous and insulting generalizations that you will get heated responses. so feel free to let know how you really feel.

i'll start:

american woman is a myth. women who live in america come from so many diverse backgrounds that to think you can lump them all into one homengous group is naive, to simply state it is to refute the notion of america. while there are some women who fit the bill, they are not all, nor even a majority.

if you want a foreign wife/girl, fine, but don't shit on your fellow americans. so come on provolone, defend your views. you brag about the cage and your "prowess" here, defend your misogynistic views.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

I like all women everywhere, that being said, I did marry me an American gal. After I married a Brit.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wonder if I could get a mail order husband?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    I like all women everywhere, that being said, I did marry me an American gal. After I married a Brit.
    married a canadian, she now holds dual. i've dated american women and non american women. the notion that you can simply lump the women together is a joke and whoever posits such a theory is a either a misogynist liar or not as experienced as they think. two quick examples:

1 -- dated a japanese girl in HS. head over heals, and of course it all fell in line .... dad worked at toyota's headquarters in torrence and the japan aura was big. however, i got booted from boarding school after only six months, she came to visit me on breaks and the summer, but she had to go back to japan for the summer. heartbroken. fast foward about 8 years, i'm in college, run into a guy that i was friends with at the school, come to find out, he starting dating her shortly after i got kicked out. well, they stayed together past HS, into college, finally got married, she applied for citizenship, got it, the next fucking week she left him.

2. -- dated a girl from the marshall islands. absolute dream. however, she was absolutely messed up in the head.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    I wonder if I could get a mail order husband?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

swisswarsnow where are you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like american women, of course I don't have contact with any from other countries so it's kinda a moot point either way I guess.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    I like american women, of course I don't have contact with any from other countries so it's kinda a moot point either way I guess.

you're cool

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Sorry bout that,

1. I think *American Women* are *Great*, if you can find a good one that is.
    2. Otherwise you're asking for it.
    3. And you will get it.
    4. You can guess what the it is.
    5. More than likely it will be expensive, and you won't like it.
    6. Other than that, I'm cool with you marrying one.
    7. You really do have to pays your monies and takes your chances.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

chesswarsnow;214927]Sorry bout that,

1. I think *American Women* are *Great*, if you can find a good one that is.
    glad you backed down from your stance. good to see logic does prevail with you.

2. Otherwise you're asking for it.
    3. And you will get it.
    4. You can guess what the it is.
    5. More than likely it will be expensive, and you won't like it.
    6. Other than that, I'm cool with you marrying one.
    7. You really do have to pays your monies and takes your chances.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

good to know you have now tempered your earlier stance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Sorry bout that,

1. My earlier stance is the same one I have now.
    2. Like I said, you will search long and hard, *I Do Mean Hard* if you want to find a good *American Women*.
    3. The chances are you will never find one.
    4. I never did.
    5. That's why I went to the *Philippines*.
    6. And it was the best thing I ever did.
    7. *CASE CLOSED* *NEXT CASE*.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Frankly, Im not getting married so this has no bearing on me.

I thiink the title, american women vs foreign women is a not accurate.

I believe the correct title should be american culture: men and/or women vs Foreign cultures men and/or women

Every different ethnic group, and religious group, and country has its own traditions, beliefs, and so on. Of course this is generally speaking.

Cultures have similarities and differences, and its not wrong to dicuss that in an open, frank, honest manor

I dislike what american culture has taught men and women to be honest. And perhaps, perhaps, others cultures could teach us a thing or two

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    It seems as if there are members here who continue to belittle american women. I won't mention names cheesestick

Others have agreed with the nameless member and proclaimed the depravity, haughty attitude and worthlessness of the so-called "american" woman.

i challenge you believes of such silliness to put forth your reasons. i put this in the cage because you should expect that when extolling such pompous and insulting generalizations that you will get heated responses. so feel free to let know how you really feel.

i'll start:

american woman is a myth. women who live in america come from so many diverse backgrounds that to think you can lump them all into one homengous group is naive, to simply state it is to refute the notion of america. while there are some women who fit the bill, they are not all, nor even a majority.

if you want a foreign wife/girl, fine, but don't shit on your fellow americans. so come on provolone, defend your views. you brag about the cage and your "prowess" here, defend your misogynistic views.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post

me: Some people have a high opinion of american women, some have a low opinion, and some are in-different. are we gonna tell people what are allowed to think and not think, at the same time... i dont like criticizing other peoples choices/people.

ME: I have no idea what youre talking about

ME: generalizations are not a bad thing, when we talk about something, we need to speak in specifics sometimes, but its not always feasible, take islamic extremists, i have to talk about one of them. There is no law against generalities, but yes, some specifics are good too

i'll start:

american woman is a myth. women who live in america come from so many diverse backgrounds that to think you can lump them all into one homengous group is naive,

ME: american culture is very influential. Many living in american are influenced into making bad decisions either because of peer pressure, being weak minded or whatever. If i lived in france, its possible french culture might positively or negatively influence me, im speaking of course about overall. As you can probably find some good and bad things in most cultures.

to simply state it is to refute the notion of america. while there are some women who fit the bill, they are not all, nor even a majority.

ME: I believe most women, are not good women. But do i say all no. I will say 60%. I believe there are nice women out there, but that doesnt mean, that nice women, dont make bad choices. Too assume most are good, is a bit nieve. Just look at the exploding amount of births out of wedlock

ME: I dont think he should shit on anyone, nor do i think you or anyone should shit on him, gotta be fair dont ya know

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

www.understandingmen.com

Its a website by a woman, who helps fellow women understand men

she was on the Dennis pragur show. She was very smart and in tune with men, and i believe if nothing else, very interesting

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,

1. My earlier stance is the same one I have now.
    2. Like I said, you will search long and hard, *I Do Mean Hard* if you want to find a good *American Women*.
    3. The chances are you will never find one.
    4. I never did.
    5. That's why I went to the *Philippines*.
    6. And it was the best thing I ever did.
    7. *CASE CLOSED* *NEXT CASE*.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    are you sure?

12. Its women like you that make going to *The Philippines* worth while.

1. Damn it Yurt, you keep sounding like some old grandpa.
    2. Sure I make broad sweeping statements.
    3. I'm the MasterBroadStatements* maker.
    4. That's part of my charm I guess.
    5. No one is making you agree with it, you can sluff it off as being just lame, what have you.
    6. I know of a lot of men who would agree with me, and there is a helluva large group on American men here in the DFW area who are white and have *Filipina* wives.
    7. Even so *Black* dudes marry up with the *Filipinas*.
    8. There are even some smart *Mexican* men marrying them too.
    9. Most the men who marry *Filipina's* are six figure or better money earners.
    10. You should ask yourself why if they have all the money they need, and can't find a good help met, that then they have to go to *The Philippines* to find one.
    11. Money can't buy you love.

dude, step off