Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Default Hussein Obama's pastor of 20 years

Listen to Obama's pastor's racist rantings at the link to Glenn Beck's site. Unbelievable.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...icle/198/7273/
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 03-13-2008 at 12:46 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

but barry renounced denouced trounced and bounced that man.....

where is don king when you need him.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    but barry renounced denouced trounced and bounced that man.....

where is don king when you need him.....
    After 20 years of listening to him, and during an election campaign. Color me convinced.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    After 20 years of listening to him, and during an election campaign. Color me convinced.
    i will get my "chocolate" crayon......now hold still....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Listen to Obama's pastor's racist rantings at the link to Glenn Beck's site. Unbelievable.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...icle/198/7273/
    His pastor is running for Pres? Wow, I didn't know that. I wonder if Obama wares briefs or boxers and whether they're American made?
    Last edited by Mr. P; 03-13-2008 at 12:51 PM.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    His pastor is running for Pres? Wow, I didn't know that. I wonder if Obama wares briefs or boxers and whether they're American made?
    Do you think that the anger and racism of the man who Obama went to for spiritual guidance for 20 years, has no relevance or gives us no insight into who Obama really is as a person or a candidate? Would you attend a church where that church's spiritual leader espoused such anger and racism?

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Do you think that the anger and racism of the man who Obama went to for spiritual guidance for 20 years, has no relevance or gives us no insight into who Obama really is as a person or a candidate? Would you attend a church where that church's spiritual leader espoused such anger and racism?
    Can't convince me he went to church for 20 yrs. I see this as a slap at the man personally, by those who in desperation want to discredit him. Happens on both sides of course, I just hate seeing it from my side.

Bottom line....it's a cheap political shot without substance, something I try to remain above (most of the time).
    Last edited by Mr. P; 03-13-2008 at 01:06 PM.

Above the Best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Give obama a f******* break. Such racism here regarding mentioning his middle name. Why mention ''hussein''? why not mention Bush's middle name, why not mention Hilary's middle name? why not mention the middle name of any other high profile politician. This is plain racism. and you fucking know it.

His pastor may spurt racist views, does that mean that the obama agrees with his views on EVERYTHING. If your teacher said, ' i hate people that kill animals, you should become a veggie''- r u going to fucking become a veggie? Does that mean, all the students must hate animal killers personally and want to eat no meat anymore.

just say it, he has a muslim name- so you have a fucking problem!!!. pathetic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hussein Obama's pastor of 20 years

Looks like we have another Obama opponent who wants to try to make people believe that Barack Obama has Muslim leanings when he clearly doesn't. Doesn't that fact that you can find nothing to point to that supports that notion, except the name given him by his mother forty-plus years ago, give you the hint that maybe there's nothing to your cowardly attempt at a lie?

Conservatives don't need to tell lies about liberals to make them look bad. Their liberalism does that just fine by itself. IMNSHO the fact that Obama, if nominated, would be the most extreme-left candidate ever to represent the Democrats for President, provides overwhelming evidence free for the picking, that he is completely unqualified for the highest office in the land. Why not concentrate on that, rather than cobbling together some silly and unimportant lie about the man?
    Last edited by Little-Acorn; 03-13-2008 at 01:09 PM.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    Hussein Obama's pastor of 20 years

Looks like we have another Obama opponent who wants to try to make people believe that Barack Obama has Muslim leanings when he clearly doesn't. Doesn't that fact that you can find nothing to point to that supports that notion, except the name given him by his mother forty-plus years ago, give you the hint that maybe there's nothing to your cowardly attempt at a lie?

Conservatives don't need to tell lies about liberals to make them look bad. Their liberalism does that just fine by itself. IMNSHO the fact that Obama, if nominated, would be the most extreme-left candidate ever to represent the Democrats for President, provides overwhelming evidence free for the picking, that he is completely unqualified for the highest office in the land. Why not concentrate on that, rather than cobbling together some silly and unimportant lie about the man?
    I'm incline to agree with LA on this one, and add that, frankly, I'm tired of hearing about this crap, seriously. Instead of attacking his issues, of which there are a number that could be pulled at, you post an article to try and play like he's some extremist. You kill your own argument, and cast a pall over other legitimate arguments, because these argument become automatically dismissed as just another in a series of bash Obama posts. Take him apart on his issues, with proof, and you'll see a vastly better reaction in the overall.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh fucking BULL SHIT! You people sticking up for this fucker... give ME a break. This little liberal dirt bag has ties to muslims, he has ties to racist people, and he's the biggest flaming liberal in the land, and if you people think for ONE SECOND that ANY PART OF THAT is somehow magically OFF LIMITS, then YOU are the ones with your heads up your ass.

He's running for PRESIDENT, not dog catcher, so every, single thing he's ever done, they people he knows, who he's married to, his children, EVERYTHING is going to be under the microscope, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CANDIDATE IS, and if he's got a RACIST MOTHER FUCKING PRIEST at his church, THEN THAT'S ALL FAIR GAME TO BE UNDER SCRUTINY!

Wake the fuck up people.... damn....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FSUK View Post
    Give obama a f******* break. Such racism here regarding mentioning his middle name. Why mention ''hussein''? why not mention Bush's middle name, why not mention Hilary's middle name? why not mention the middle name of any other high profile politician. This is plain racism. and you fucking know it.

His pastor may spurt racist views, does that mean that the obama agrees with his views on EVERYTHING. If your teacher said, ' i hate people that kill animals, you should become a veggie''- r u going to fucking become a veggie? Does that mean, all the students must hate animal killers personally and want to eat no meat anymore.

just say it, he has a muslim name- so you have a fucking problem!!!. pathetic.
    Your foul language and childish reactions highlight your lack of a logical argument. Call me a racist? You have discredited yourself, and will never receive an ounce of respect from me.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Oh fucking BULL SHIT! You people sticking up for this fucker... give ME a break. This little liberal dirt bag has ties to muslims, he has ties to racist people, and he's the biggest flaming liberal in the land, and if you people think for ONE SECOND that ANY PART OF THAT is somehow magically OFF LIMITS, then YOU are the ones with your heads up your ass.

He's running for PRESIDENT, not dog catcher, so every, single thing he's ever done, they people he knows, who he's married to, his children, EVERYTHING is going to be under the microscope, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CANDIDATE IS, and if he's got a RACIST MOTHER FUCKING PRIEST at his church, THEN THAT'S ALL FAIR GAME TO BE UNDER SCRUTINY!

That's the thing about honor, Pale, it requires that occassionally, you don't take the cheap shot. you're entire argument is sensationalist, and can't be proven one way or the other, it's been mentioned, it's been disregarded, and you're not only not winning people over, but you're now putting people into the stance of defending him who otherwise would not be.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    That's the thing about honor, Pale, it requires that occassionally, you don't take the cheap shot. you're entire argument is sensationalist, and can't be proven one way or the other, it's been mentioned, it's been disregarded, and you're not only not winning people over, but you're now putting people into the stance of defending him who otherwise would not be.
    I would have just suggested decaf.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post

I don't think anyone is sticking up for him, instead just pointing out an attempted smear.

John McCain has ties to the Vietnamese Communist! See how that shit works?

Above the Best