Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Pale Rider
    I have no idea where you aquired my picture, but I can assure you, you don't have my written permission to use it in public.

What I say about LN is true. She has an American flag burning for an avatar, and she's a lesbian. What part of what I'm saying aboat her isn't true?

Get life johnny. You're not cute or smart. You're just a trouble maker that thinks he's way bigger than you are. You're short guy syndrome is showing through loud and clear boy.

So you want to fight with me Johnny? You want to meet me in person so you can call me a little girl to my face? No, of course you don't. You're scared. You know what the outcome of that would be. I've got a couple hundred brothers in NY that would love to see me show up. We could all get together. How about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Listen ham slammer, you give it out but you can't take it, you think your online wanna be biker persona makes you a badass but you're not. You wanna pick on a kid, and then claim someone is messing with your badness when they confront you on your bullshit. Lemme ask, whats a bad ass biker like you doing on the internet messing with a kid anyway? Does that help you get your colors or something?

As far as you're couple hundred brothers welcoming you to NY, then by all means make the trip! Hell you know how to contact Jim, and he certainly knows how to find me. Thats what you want then quit the talking, and start the walking sausage sucker!
    Friends for life I take it.?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whenever a queer lover starts using the "black's" analogy, it shows you are totally ignorant and have an agenda on the subject. A vast majority of Blacks absolutely HATE the comparision. Its not even remotely close to being an accurate analogy, blacks cant hide their skin color, they cant change it or even try to (none have the $$$$ of michael jackson), they cant put it onhold, or not practice being black. Its such a silly analogy, no wonder it pisses black people off.

Marriage is NOT a right. Its a privledge, just like a drivers license.

Re: required reading, I support it. Todays kids need more discipline and less self esteem classes. They need more respect for authority. Did you know that the kids who go to school with guns and shoot up a bunch of people all have very high self esteems, problem is, it makes them feel like the rules dont apply equally to them as it does to others.

Todays liberals need a cause to make up for their feelings of guilt. SInce you guys put so much importance on "feelings" over thinking, it forces you to recognize any guilt feelings you have.
    You also want to feel superior, elists that you are, and hence, you need a "cause' that you can claim you fought for against the majority, with fear for your own well being, you stood side by side with the homos while takig their marriage vows. Yea, real scary
    Quote Originally Posted by Guernicaa View Post
    My issue has nothing to do with the book.
    It has to do with "required reading".
    I don't want anyone to tell me what I have to read.

However, the comments on "ramming the homo agenda down kids throats" are laughable at best. Those statments are as dumb as saying that racist blacks are "ramming the black agenda down kids throats" with books like To Kill a Mockingbird, and famous Disney movies like "The Color of Friendship".

Before anything else is dicussed, I think you guys need to realize the difference between the words "acceptance" and "tolerance".
    They have 2 completly different meanings, and if homosexual activists are trying to do anything in this severly homophobic society, it's only tolerance.

Nobody needs to be forced to accept anything. I don't accept the majority of the Christian religion. That doesn't mean that I don't tolerate it.