Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Blacks need to stop whining

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080318/..._pr/obama_race

HILADELPHIA - Barack Obama unsparingly criticized his longtime pastor's words while strongly defending the man himself Tuesday in a politically risky speech that appealed to the country to overcome racism and the black anger and white resentment it spawns.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Forming a more perfect union "requires all Americans to realize that your dreams do not have to come at the expense of my dreams," said the Illinois senator running to be the first black president.

"This union may never be perfect, but generation after generation has shown that it can always be perfected," he said.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ifr you mean they need to stop speaking I think you are wrong.

Whining is a really sad and insulting way to frame speaking out in ones own self defense.

When the child who is beaten is beaten again for "whining" about it you have not solved anything you have only created a very sad and angry child.

Slavery was not a good and moral thing.

Peoples entire lives were robbed from them.

Imagine having pictures of you great grandfather in shackles?

Imagine knowing your great grandmother was repetedly raped by a man how OWNED her and had the right to kill her if he felt like it?

Forget for a moment the color of these peoples skin. Think only with pictures of your pretty pale great grandmother you had once looked at.

Imagine knowing you will never be able to trace your family history to know which country they came from.

Imagine the abuse that was learned and passed down through the ages from certain family memebers who did not know any ohter life except one where someone was master and others were slaves.

We can pretend these do not effect and persons thoughts about their place in the world but they do and they do no matter what color your skin is.

I have heard people be called a nigger. Have you?

I bet you have.

Talking about the pain of our history is not whining its healing. When you tell your siste you do not what to listen to her whine about that her father hit her then you tell her her pain is worthless and you dont care about her.

When we tell Americans that their pain expressed is whining we are telling them the the their pain is worthless and that you dont care about them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hmm lets see, the holocaust only ended 60 years ago, and my parents lost family

slavery ended 130 years ago

pol pot murdered 3 million

800,000 murdered in rwanda

million killed in sudan

blacks need to stop whining, and allowing themselving to be victims, and hate themselves and whites, when some blacks sold their fellow blacks into slavery before, and now slavery still happens in africa.

Black people, youre not the only ones to suffer in history

1.5 million armenians killed, and even more people killed in the 20th century and before.

STOP WHINING!

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post

Whining is a really sad and insulting way to frame speaking out in ones own self defense.

When the child who is beaten is beaten again for "whining" about it you have not solved anything you have only created a very sad and angry child.

Imagine knowing your great grandmother was repetedly raped by a man how OWNED her and had the right to kill her if he felt like it?

Forget for a moment the color of these peoples skin. Think only with pictures of your pretty pale great grandmother you had once looked at.

Imagine knowing you will never be able to trace your family history to know which country they came from.

Imagine the abuse that was learned and passed down through the ages from certain family memebers who did not know any ohter life except one where someone was master and others were slaves.

We can pretend these do not effect and persons thoughts about their place in the world but they do and they do no matter what color your skin is.

I bet you have.

Talking about the pain of our history is not whining its healing. When you tell your siste you do not what to listen to her whine about that her father hit her then you tell her her pain is worthless and you dont care about her.

When we tell Americans that their pain expressed is whining we are telling them the the their pain is worthless and that you dont care about them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you want to understand a man and help lift him up it is not helpful to call his concerns whining.

How do you feel about Holocaust deniers?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you dont understand him, you tell him to stop being a victim, you tell him he can accomplish anything, you tell him to stop blaming his problems on others, and take responsibility for his own life.

Holocaust deniers, they arent my best friends, but im not gonna blame germans, or europeans for my problems.

My problems, and my problems, and my fault, no one else's

you uplift a man, you dont let him throw a pity party for himself.

If you want to understand a man and help lift him up it is not helpful to call his concerns whining.

How do you feel about Holocaust deniers?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Calling their concerns whining is only going to distance them from you and refuse any "wise " council you think you have to give them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you dont tell them to indulge in their feelings.

feellings rise and fall and have a life of their own.

I wouldnt say stop whining, i'd say listen

you will go nowhere living in the past, and blaiming your problems on others.

dont get so caught up on words, and get to the meat and potatoes of what im talking about

what do you want me to say, oh poor black man, youre the only who has suffered in history, and should do nothing for yourself, but blamey whitey and expect the government to take care of you?

Calling their concerns whining is only going to distance them from you and refuse any "wise " council you think you have to give them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This black man was the son of a woman from Thailand and a father who was a Green Beret in the Army. He was raised believing he could do anything and is now the most known athlete in the world. He has just bought one of the most expensive homes in this country in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods. I am sure he hasn't spent a second of his life worried about the past, he only looks forward, that's the difference.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03182008...ker_102460.htm

TIGER WOODS' $65M SAND BUNKER
    PGA CHAMP BUYS HAMPTONS SEASIDE ESTATE
    By BRADEN KEIL

March 18, 2008 -- Tiger has a brand-new lair - a $65 million estate in the Hamp tons where he can send his chip shots flying into the ocean.
    Located on exclusive Gin Lane, Tiger Woods' estate is on nearly six gated acres with a 13,200-square-foot Colonial Revival main residence, a 7,500-square-foot guesthouse and a four-car garage with staff quar ters.
    The lush grounds feature an oversized seaside pool with spa, a tennis court, a lily pond and professionally groomed gardens.
    PHOTOS: Inside Tiger's New Hamptons Home
    Tiger's Addiction to Winning
    And no doubt soon a miniature golf course, where he and wife Elin can teach their 9-month-old daughter, Sam Alexis, the basics.
    It's just the latest acquisition the greatest golfer in the world has scored. Woods' portfolio includes:
    * A $40 million estate on Jupiter Island, Fla., which was partially destroyed last year in a fire.
    * A 155-foot-long yacht, Privacy.
    * A 16,500-square-foot palace with pool and theater that he is building at the golf course he has designed in Dubai.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    you dont tell them to indulge in their feelings.

feellings rise and fall and have a life of their own.

I wouldnt say stop whining, i'd say listen

you will go nowhere living in the past, and blaiming your problems on others.

dont get so caught up on words, and get to the meat and potatoes of what im talking about

what do you want me to say, oh poor black man, youre the only who has suffered in history, and should do nothing for yourself, but blamey whitey and expect the government to take care of you?
    But you started this thread with the coment that they needed to stop whining.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bet you have.

i've been called a kike.....i am over it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Take a look at all of the lovely stuff being said about women in other threads. One must always consider the source, and not let it keep you from achieving with your God-given talents. There is no end of opportunity in this country. For everyone.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I think chubby ignorant Jewboys who still live with their mothers need to stop whining as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    This black man was the son of a woman from Thailand and a father who was a Green Beret in the Army. He was raised believing he could do anything and is now the most known athlete in the world. He has just bought one of the most expensive homes in this country in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods. I am sure he hasn't spent a second of his life worried about the past, he only looks forward, that's the difference.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03182008...ker_102460.htm

TIGER WOODS' $65M SAND BUNKER
    PGA CHAMP BUYS HAMPTONS SEASIDE ESTATE
    By BRADEN KEIL

March 18, 2008 -- Tiger has a brand-new lair - a $65 million estate in the Hamp tons where he can send his chip shots flying into the ocean.
    Located on exclusive Gin Lane, Tiger Woods' estate is on nearly six gated acres with a 13,200-square-foot Colonial Revival main residence, a 7,500-square-foot guesthouse and a four-car garage with staff quar ters.
    The lush grounds feature an oversized seaside pool with spa, a tennis court, a lily pond and professionally groomed gardens.
    PHOTOS: Inside Tiger's New Hamptons Home
    Tiger's Addiction to Winning
    And no doubt soon a miniature golf course, where he and wife Elin can teach their 9-month-old daughter, Sam Alexis, the basics.
    It's just the latest acquisition the greatest golfer in the world has scored. Woods' portfolio includes:
    * A $40 million estate on Jupiter Island, Fla., which was partially destroyed last year in a fire.
    * A 155-foot-long yacht, Privacy.
    * A 16,500-square-foot palace with pool and theater that he is building at the golf course he has designed in Dubai.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah, they need to stop being victims.

stop, throwing themselves pity parties for themselves. All that does is self fulfilled prophecies.

its a vicious cycle, of self hate, self loathing and hatred and blame for others who have nothing to do with it.

Many whites were against slavery, many whites fought to stop slavery, and even some africans sold their own into slavery, for the most color blind person, the almight dollar.

So, yeah... whining and cry about what you cant do, is worse then focusing on what you can do.

its not only blacks who could feel that way, armenians,
    But you started this thread with the coment that they needed to stop whining.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have two very close friends, that call me kike, and i call them faggot, spick, or other names.

and were the best of friends

god forbid people dont take everything so seriously