Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    So, what gives you this idea "whites" used some experimental vaccine on blacks in Africa, and that's where Aides came from? You have any proof of this? A link? I'd like to see that. And so you think that's where wright got his this idea? And even if this were true... is it the white mans fault blacks in Africa breed like rabbits hut hoping when the sun goes down? Weak argument mfm... very weak. Then the prisons... blacks do out number all other races in prisons. Why? Is the white man "framing" all the blacks? Is the white man able to "get them in trouble" and get them sent to prison even though they're innocent? Give me a break here man. If you break the law, you go to prison. Blacks are violent by nature. More violent than any other race. More blacks pimp whores, more blacks sell drugs, more blacks steal, rape and murder. THAT is why more of them are in prison, and it's got NOTHING to do with whites. And now, we have a black that's making a good run for President of the United States, and you're going to tell me that blacks can't achieve in America, and it's white people's fault? mfm.... c'mon man... I consider you an intelligent guy... but you're really building straw men here bud. Your reasoning is all..... phony.

His name is hussein. His first name is barrack, second hussein, third obama. They're ALL islamic sounding. One no worse than the other. How can you pick one of his names that all sound alike and demand no one ever speak it? That's just foolish.

And now the frothing at the mouth racist rants of hussein's preacher OF TWENTY YEARS. Hussein FIRST said, he'd never heard ANY of it. We now know that was a LIE mfm.... a LIE! He's admitted that he's heard these rants before. He also KNEW this was coming, A YEAR AGO! Thing is, he didn't plan very well for this inevitable situation. He's on damage control now, and so is his church. The church has pulled down ALL the BLACK this, and the BLACK that. It's ALL GONE! And hussein has dropped wright as a supporter of his campaign.... wink, wink. Sorry man... but if you're buying all this horse shit and lying.... you're losing some of my respect.
    http://www.uow.edu.au/arts/sts/bmart...stonPress.html

I saw an interesting PBS special about this theory. It was pretty convincing.

I never saw Obama say he never heard any of it... I'd like a link to THAT transcript.

I must say that your statement that blacks are more violent by nature than any other race is frighteningly racist.

you say:

The church has pulled down ALL the BLACK this, and the BLACK that. It's ALL GONE!

I disagree. Here is a quote I just pulled from their website:

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

"We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community."

get your facts straight.

I belong to a UCC church myself. Here is what the president of our denomination has to say:

http://www.ucc.org/news/responding-to-wright.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post

I never saw Obama say he never heard any of it... I'd like a link to THAT transcript.

I must say that your statement that blacks are more violent by nature than any other race is frighteningly racist.

you say:

The church has pulled down ALL the BLACK this, and the BLACK that. It's ALL GONE!

"We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community."

get your facts straight.

I belong to a UCC church myself. Here is what the president of our denomination has to say:

unfortunately your president got Romney wrong, he lost primarily because many don't trust mormons. his religion came up quite a bit.

further, this is different than mere religion, TUCC entered the political scene. they are fair game and you know it. how many times has (that guy from the 700 club or something, his son took over) been bashed in the news for his political views.....many, far more than obama's black church.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    unfortunately your president got Romney wrong, he lost primarily because many don't trust mormons. his religion came up quite a bit.

further, this is different than mere religion, TUCC entered the political scene. they are fair game and you know it. how many times has (that guy from the 700 club or something, his son took over) been bashed in the news for his political views.....many, far more than obama's black church.

Bash away. Bashing churches is such a noble pursuit, isn't it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interesting... but, just a theory, much like evolution, never been proven.

Here ya go, you can... "get your facts straight."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...hat-did-o.html

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-...reacher-wright

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/o...st-grandmother

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/r...hite-supremacy

Don't be a typical liberal and call names when they aren't warranted mfm. I'm not calling you names. Blacks are very violent as a race. It's not my statement, it's a fact....
    http://www.dvinstitute.org/conferenc...5/william1.pdf

http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publicatio...25-1/58-65.pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5519a3.htm

you say:

get your facts straight.

The "10-point vision" that used to be on the site said "black" this and "black" that. Yes, they took it all down. It was racist, and you know it.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 03-20-2008 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

none of your links state that the black race is more violent by nature.

your statement was that TUCC had removed it ALL (capitalization yours)

I showed you that you were wrong.

and DO take the time to read the link I gave you. You might find it instructive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

none of your links state that the black race is more violent by nature.
    EVERY - SINGLE - ONE - OF - THEM - DOES.... you are really pushing it...

your statement was that TUCC had removed it ALL (capitalization yours)

I showed you that you were wrong.

and DO take the time to read the link I gave you. You might find it instructive.
    OK mfm... I'm done with you... I can see now that if we're not talking about lobsters from maine or patting your back for your last recipe, you're just as bad a liar and charlatan as hussein himself.

Whatever... I can't talk with someone that denies stark, bold, facts staring them right in the face. Just incredible.... I've lost a lot of respect for you this day... in fact... all of it.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 03-20-2008 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

EVERY - SINGLE - ONE - OF - THEM - DOES....
    NONE of them does. They all talk about black violence as it relates to American society. NONE of them state that the black race, by nature, is inherently more violent than other races. Next thing you'll tell me is that whites, by nature, are smarter.

You're done with ME? fuck you. I'm done with YOU, you fucking racist pig.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

NONE of them does. They all talk about black violence as it relates to American society. NONE of them state that the black race, by nature, is inherently more violent than other races. Next thing you'll tell me is that whites, by nature, are smarter.

You're done with ME? fuck you. I'm done with YOU, you fucking racist pig.
    Your membership to that pathetic club you call a church says everything I need to know about you. Asshole movie star wannabees that become pastors and try their best to get an Academy Award each Sunday are nothing but whores for the money and fame. They will live out eternity in hell for what they do. You can always tell when the church is all about the pastor rather than Jesus Christ, their face is plastered in all of the advertisements for THEIR church like real estate salesmen. They are nothing but nontaxed whores, screw them.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Your membership to that pathetic club you call a church says everything I need to know about you. Asshole movie star wannabees that become pastors and try their best to get an Academy Award each Sunday are nothing but whores for the money and fame. They will live out eternity in hell for what they do. You can always tell when the church is all about the pastor rather than Jesus Christ, their face is plastered in all of the advertisements for THEIR church like real estate salesmen. They are nothing but nontaxed whores, screw them.
    obama's church i believe come under tax scrutiny because of their politiking for him.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post

Congregational churches, which form the backbone of the UCC are the direct descendants of the Pilgrims. We don't have pastors who are movie star wannabes. We are the most egalitarian, unpretentious denomination in the protestant spectrum. Your profound ignorance about my denomination is breathtaking, but not unexpected.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE]
    The "10-point vision" that used to be on the site said "black" this and "black" that. Yes, they took it all down. It was racist, and you know it
    what 10-point vision? they still have this one up, and it is the only one i have seen:

The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:

A congregation committed to ADORATION.
    A congregation preaching SALVATION.
    A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.
    A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.
    A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.
    A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.
    A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.
    A congregation committed to LIBERATION.
    A congregation committed to RESTORATION.
    A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY.
    they still have up the remaining true to the african continent and as you can see, this is NON-NEGOTIABLE

no way, no how, do i want a pres committed to another land/country over this one
    Last edited by Yurt; 03-20-2008 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post

what 10-point vision? they still have this one up, and it is the only one i have seen:

they still have up the remaining true to the african continent and as you can see, this is NON-NEGOTIABLE

no way, no how, do i want a pres committed to another land/country over this one

there is no country called Africa, moron.
    Last edited by retiredman; 03-20-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

there is no country called Africa, moron.
    He said land/country, moron.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    He said land/country, moron.
    why did he even say "country", MORON?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why did he even say "country", MORON?
    Because he wasn't only speaking about Obama--he was referring to any potential president.

A nutcase will do nutty things.