Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Hussein O's Poll Numbers Seriously Dropping!

Is Jeremiah Wright affecting Obama's poll numbers?

Updated at 9:30 p.m.

Sen. Barack Obama hit 50 percent to Hillary Clinton's 44 percent last week in Gallup's daily tracking poll. It was the largest advantage either contestant has had in the race since late February, according to Gallup.

Then Pastor-Gate went viral on Friday. And Obama's numbers have been steadily declining (while his negatives have ticked up). And today Gallup says Clinton is leading 47 percent to Obama's 45 percent. While not statistically significant, Clinton's two percentage point advantage in today's report is a notable shift from last week, the pollster says.

A separate pollster, Rasmussen, also finds the controversy is hurting Obama. And offers a jaw-dropping statistic. Only 8 percent of Americans have a favorable opinion of Obama pastor Jeremiah Wright.

More here...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its funny how all the lib pundits were saying it was going to be great that Obama and Hillary would get all the media attention since McCain secured the nomination. Be careful of what you wish for!!
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know there are lots of O-"bah-bah"-ma sheep here, wondering if they're going to come to his defense!
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well that ought to be fun.... I don't know how one can defend rampant racism and lying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Well that ought to be fun.... I don't know how one can defend rampant racism and lying.
    I see no evidence of rampant racism OR lying on Obama's part.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I do... how is that... I see it and you don't?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Someone has blinders on...

This whole thing reminds me of the comedy movie The Animal... There is a scene where the folks are out with torches and pitchforks to kill the man-animal beast but upon learning he is black they grin and say I don't want to be no part of putting down a black person... too funny! If you haven't seen it please check it out and see the hypocrisy..
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
    ---Thomas Jefferson (or as Al Sharpton calls him: Grandpappy)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Classact View Post
    Someone has blinders on...

This whole thing reminds me of the comedy movie The Animal... There is a scene where the folks are out with torches and pitchforks to kill the man-animal beast but upon learning he is black they grin and say I don't want to be no part of putting down a black person... too funny! If you haven't seen it please check it out and see the hypocrisy..
    AAaahh... you're talking about hussein O right....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it is not that hard to understand.... we see things through our own lenses and filter what we see through our own value systems and beliefs and aspirations.

how else can you explain how some people can look at George Bush and see a brilliant statesman and warrior-king who has started a purposeful and successful war while others see him as a failed moron?

I listen to Rev. Wright, and while I understand how many white americans can be outraged by his statements, I find myself agreeing with much that he says, understanding his frustrations if not agreeing on other points, and being only mildly annoyed by his tone on a few issues.

I don't know what you are talking about regarding Obama LYING in any way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

AAaahh... you're talking about hussein O right....
    Let me break it down when MFM says
    I say...Someone has blinders on...

And when I say...

I'm saying all the liberal press and liberals throwing down their coat on the mud puddle for Obama to cross in to the brilliant sunshine...
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
    ---Thomas Jefferson (or as Al Sharpton calls him: Grandpappy)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    it is not that hard to understand.... we see things through our own lenses and filter what we see through our own value systems and beliefs and aspirations.

how else can you explain how some people can look at George Bush and see a brilliant statesman and warrior-king who has started a purposeful and successful war while others see him as a failed moron?

I listen to Rev. Wright, and while I understand how many white americans can be outraged by his statements, I find myself agreeing with much that he says, understanding his frustrations if not agreeing on other points, and being only mildly annoyed by his tone on a few issues.

I don't know what you are talking about regarding Obama LYING in any way.
    So, you agree with wright when he says the white man created HIV to kill blacks?

Do you agree with wright when he says the white man built prisons just to incarcerate blacks?

Do you agree with wright when he says the white man is the reason blacks can't succeed?

That's racism mfm.... in it's purest form... and if you deny that, I'm going to lose faith in your ability to reason.

Second, hussein denied he'd ever heard wright preaching any of this. Now we know that was a lie by hussein's own admission.

Your continued support for this liar and charlatan is disturbing. I hope there's not that many like you out there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are you talking about?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think this will affect Obama's numbers but only temporarily.

There is another thread just started by Mr. P giving a piece written by Dick Morris that says that this will not hurt Obama. I agree with that. Obama's numbers have dropped, but they will bounce back up when the nomination is complete. The Democrats will rally behind him, moderates will chose him over McCain and possibly even many Republicans will vote for Obama because they can't stand John McCain. I won't vote for John McCain even if Barack Obama came out and said to me specifically that he would tax 100% of my income for the rest of my life, but then, I suppose, I would simply leave the country just to survive.

I think it is very possible that unless something dastardly comes out about Barack Obama before November, America will see its first black President.

Immie
    Last edited by Immanuel; 03-20-2008 at 11:56 AM.
    For it is by Grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph 2:8-9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, you agree with wright when he says the white man created HIV to kill blacks?

Do you agree with wright when he says the white man built prisons just to incarcerate blacks?

Do you agree with wright when he says the white man is the reason blacks can't succeed?

That's racism mfm.... in it's purest form... and if you deny that, I'm going to lose faith in your ability to reason.

Second, hussein denied he'd ever heard wright preaching any of this. Now we know that was a lie by hussein's own admission.

Your continued support for this liar and charlatan is disturbing. I hope there's not that many like you out there.
    much of what Wright says is incindiary. Do I agree that white man created AIDS to kill blacks? No. But I do believe there is an excellent chance that AIDS got started by white men experimenting with polio vaccines made from monkeys on african children. Do I believe that whites built prisons to incarcerate blacks? No...but I do know that blacks are incarcerated in our white built prisons in alarming numbers. Do I agree that the white man is THE reason that blacks cannot succeed? no...but I understand the obstacles to blacks that are in place in a society that has long been run by a white power structure.

And Obama (please quit calling him Hussein...that is just inflammatory for no real constructive purpose) did not say that he had not heard Wright preach any of that....he said he had not heard Wright preach those sermons that had been circulated and that had caused the commotion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel View Post
    I think this will affect Obama's numbers but only temporarily.

There is another thread just started by Mr. P giving a piece written by Dick Morris that says that this will not hurt Obama. I agree with that. Obama's numbers have dropped, but they will bounce back up when the nomination is complete. The Democrats will rally behind him, moderates will chose him over McCain and possibly even many Republicans will vote for Obama because they can't stand John McCain. I won't vote for John McCain even if Barack Obama came out and said to me specifically that he would tax 100% of my income for the rest of my life, but then, I suppose, I would simply leave the country just to survive.

I think it is very possible that unless something dastardly comes out about Barack Obama before November, America will see its first black President.

Immie
    That's not what it's looking like... and morris is just a frothing at the mouth clinton hater. Of course he's going to shake his poms poms for hussein.