Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    do you have anything of substance to add, or is is ALL stupid one liners with you?
    Odd, I was going to ask if all you have to say is racist tripe like calling Yurt a "kike?" But then I figured I'd lighten the message a bit by correctly identifying both Obama and Clinton as hypocrites. I could jest as easily have spell the word as "manfrommaine."

Or perhaps I hit a bit too close to your home with my "one-liner." Touchy a bit are you?
    “Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face” - Thomas Sowell

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

do you condemn Reagan or not, asshole?

and why don't you PM Rev. Wright for details about how blacks have been discriminated against in Chicago... you fucking self righteous hypocritical prick?
    Wow. For the life of me, I do not understand how any church could let someone like you speak from their pulpit.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CockySOB View Post
    Odd, I was going to ask if all you have to say is racist tripe like calling Yurt a "kike?" But then I figured I'd lighten the message a bit by correctly identifying both Obama and Clinton as hypocrites. I could jest as easily have spell the word as "manfrommaine."

Or perhaps I hit a bit too close to your home with my "one-liner." Touchy a bit are you?
    depression---his man is dropping in the polls----like a rock !

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Wow. For the life of me, I do not understand how any church could let someone like you speak from their pulpit.
    It's a black church---it's 'cultural'.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i would bet he gives reverend wright a pretty good run for his money.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you don't want to go to church where I preach, I hope you find a powerful and healing message somewhere else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    depression---his man is dropping in the polls----like a rock !
    Yup. Nothing like the smell of desperation and panic coming from a librull to really make the day complete. History repeats, and the Democrats continue to implode just when they think they have it made. This time perhaps, the Democrats will finally be exposed as the pandering opportunists they are, and the minorities they've courted over the decades start thinking for themselves and throw off the yoke of their elite Democrat slave-lords.

Is that it MFM? Are you just panicking because you see the voter base that the Democrats have built up starting to dissent with those who know better for them?

“What "multiculturalism" boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture - and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture” - Thomas Sowell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

If you don't want to go to church where I preach, I hope you find a powerful and healing message somewhere else.
    Is your church 'Afro Centric', didn't think so. Tell us, what is it with your church, mission or in action, that would make the right, angry?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Where I attend or what I need is not the point. The point is that you are preaching there. I am imagining you speaking filth, cursing, and wishing death on Republicans from that pulpit. That's the person I have come to know on this board. You cursed at me the other day, unprovoked, and seemed to enjoy describing homosexual oral sex as well.

I am not sure where you get the idea that it's ok to speak to people, even women, the way you do. The image of someone like you preaching is just so unbelievable, that I am having to assume that you keep your real self well hidden from the congregation. Is there something about UCC's that attracts such angry people?

The funny thing is, I'll bet you think the conservative Christians on this board give a bad name to Christianity. But it is in fact you, who do so in spades.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you like Jeremiah Wright and preach about how "some Negroes jsut don't get it" and "Uncle Clarence [Thomas]"; or, another Obama friend Sen. Jesse Meeks (D-IL) who moonlights as a pastor at Chicago's Salem Baptist Church and talks about the "house niggers" who have bucked the yoke of the black Democrat leadership (demagogues)?

If you do, there's no way in Hell I'd sit in a pew and listen to your apostasy. If not, then how the Hell can you defend these racist bastards and their hate-filled speech?

Would it be proper to note that Chicago has historically been a heavily Democrat-controlled area? South of I-80 you find the red portion of Illinois, but north of I-80 is deep, dark blue. So are you implying that blacks around Chicago have been discriminated against by the Chicago Democrats? Or do you need a few minutes to compose yourself and concoct an answer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where I attend or what I need is not the point. The point is that you are preaching there. I am imagining you speaking filth, cursing, and wishing death on Republicans from that pulpit. That's the person I have come to know on this board. You cursed at me the other day, unprovoked, and seemed to enjoy describing homosexual oral sex as well.

I am not sure where you get the idea that it's ok to speak to people, even women, the way you do. The image of someone like you preaching is just so unbelievable, that I am having to assume that you keep your real self well hidden from the congregation. Is there something about UCC's that attracts such angry people?

The funny thing is, I'll bet you think the conservative Christians on this board give a bad name to Christianity. But it is in fact you, who do so in spades.
    this is an internet message board. we are all disembodied wraiths... you are a "woman" only because that is your announced online persona. For all I know, you could very well be a 65 year old homosexual male. I never curse anyone "unprovoked". You insult me in your way, I will, most likely, insult you in my own way. My "real self" is a friendly, affable, musical guy who preaches the gospel with power and commitment. I NEVER bring politics into the pulpit.... NEVER. My congregation is well aware that I am a liberal democrat.... some of them are as well...most are not... and they STILL love to listen to my sermons, because they move them and motivate them and inspire them and make them think... and oftentimes make them cry... and once in a while, make them stand up and applaud, which is really rare for new englanders.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CockySOB View Post
    Are you like Jeremiah Wright and preach about how "some Negroes jsut don't get it" and "Uncle Clarence [Thomas]"; or, another Obama friend Sen. Jesse Meeks (D-IL) who moonlights as a pastor at Chicago's Salem Baptist Church and talks about the "house niggers" who have bucked the yoke of the black Democrat leadership (demagogues)?

If you do, there's no way in Hell I'd sit in a pew and listen to your apostasy. If not, then how the Hell can you defend these racist bastards and their hate-filled speech?

Would it be proper to note that Chicago has historically been a heavily Democrat-controlled area? South of I-80 you find the red portion of Illinois, but north of I-80 is deep, dark blue. So are you implying that blacks around Chicago have been discriminated against by the Chicago Democrats? Or do you need a few minutes to compose yourself and concoct an answer.

I live in Maine, but was born and raised in Illinois. I am implying that blacks around Chicago are little different than blacks anywhere else in America who have been discriminated against by the system for a long long time.

Where I presently live is lily white and there are only a handful of blacks who attend my church...but they are the overwhelming majority of the blacks in my county...and they come to my church... and I am quite proud of their attendance and grateful for their energetic participation in our various missions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Is your church 'Afro Centric', didn't think so. Tell us, what is it with your church, mission or in action, that would make the right, angry?
    I don't imagine that much about my church would make anyone angry.... we are involved in homelessness...I suppose if providing shelter to the homeless would make you angry, you might be angry at us.... we are involved in feeding the hungry... I suppose if feeding hungry people who could not afford a square meal pissed you off, you might not like us....we are involved in domestic violence issues... I suppose if you didn't like people stopping abusive husbands and parents from attacking spouses and children, you might not like us... and we are involved in seeking peace... I suppose if you really liked war and killing folks, then you might be a bit perturbed at us, but, other than that, I can't think of a thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I don't imagine that much about my church would make anyone angry.... we are involved in homelessness...I suppose if providing shelter to the homeless would make you angry, you might be angry at us.... we are involved in feeding the hungry... I suppose if feeding hungry people who could not afford a square meal pissed you off, you might not like us....we are involved in domestic violence issues... I suppose if you didn't like people stopping abusive husbands and parents from attacking spouses and children, you might not like us... and we are involved in seeking peace... I suppose if you really liked war and killing folks, then you might be a bit perturbed at us, but, other than that, I can't think of a thing.
    Worthy Christian concerns, kudos. So what does your church, under the same banner as Wright's, have in common that you've heard? (I'm assuming no first hand knowledge and we all know what that means. )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Worthy Christian concerns, kudos. So what does your church, under the same banner as Wright's, have in common that you've heard? (I'm assuming no first hand knowledge and we all know what that means. )
    do you think that TUCC is not involved in homelessness, hunger, domestic violence and peace? I would assume they are.