I am looking for honest and subjective feedback, not sarcasm or little games. The feedback I receive can go a long way towards helping with the future of the board.

I completely understand that I am extremely sarcastic with people at times, especially those I disagree with. But understand, and look at how I post with Jackass and OCA, I do it for fun. I know I have an attitude at times. I know I'm wrong on occasions. I'm human, but that's me as a regular member and participant of the board, not as owner/administrator.

The feedback I'm looking for is regarding how I run the board as owner/administrator, and specifically how I enforce rules. Democrat or Conservative, friend or not, I've always tried to remain impartial when running the board and have tried to extend the same courtesies across the spectrum. When it comes time to make a decision regarding "penalties", I try to only do so as a last resort and try to do so impartially. But maybe my perception is incorrect.

I've heard from others that this board is extremely restrictive because of me. I've been told I am extremely unfair to people I do not agree with. I've been told I do not enforce the rules evenly. I've been told that liberals receive repercussions if they participate in heated debates. I've been told that it's still suspected that I can read private messages (You all know what you share with one another in private, do you feel I've ever read any of those communications?).

I'm curious as to what our posters think, specifically the Democrat supporters, and what I can do to improve for the future. Please speak freely but let's not let this turn into a sarcastic thread or a debate. It's OUR community and we all control how the future unfolds.