Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    I maintain my allegation that I never knew a General or an Admiral that was somehow "out of the loop".

You insist they exist. Please tell me more or shut the fuck up.
    Tell you "more" about what, exactly?

And I'll STFU when the mood strikes me. In case you haven't noticed, you've been so owned in this thread I'm surprised you have the nerve to post in it again.

But then, you'd have be conscious enough to notice, wouldn't you?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've heard a lot of bullshit here, gunny, with little regard to fact or genuine policy. "I" am owned in this thread? You, sir (with a little "s" ) are completely delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Tell you "more" about what, exactly?

And I'll STFU when the mood strikes me. In case you haven't noticed, you've been so owned in this thread I'm surprised you have the nerve to post in it again.

But then, you'd have be conscious enough to notice, wouldn't you?
    Tell me more about these doofus Generals and Admirals that you claim to exist in the ranks of our armed forces!!!! What in the name of Christ else could you think I was asking about?

I repeat, I never knew one of those O-7 and above types that was not in the know about most everything. Did I meet any that I thought were on the dumb side? Yes. I also meet gunnys and others that I think the same about right here in DebatePolicy.

Sheesh, what freakin' jerk off you are!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I've heard a lot of bullshit here, gunny, with little regard to fact or genuine policy. "I" am owned in this thread? You, sir (with a little "s" ) are completely delusional.

Tell me more about these doofus Generals and Admirals that you claim to exist in the ranks of our armed forces!!!! What in the name of Christ else could you think I was asking about?

I repeat, I never knew one of those O-7 and above types that was not in the know about most everything. Did I meet any that I thought were on the dumb side? Yes. I also meet gunnys and others that I think the same about right here in DebatePolicy.

Sheesh, what freakin' jerk off you are!!!!!
    Since you asked .... few people actually have ANY idea WTF you are talking about at any given time.

Given what you have posted as your actual service -- minimal time in the USAF then a little more time in the AFNG, I'd say you probably have never actually met a General Officer that wasn't inspecting you at the POA.

You also haven't met the Gunny from THIS message board or you'd STILL be in traction.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

If Shrub ever launches an attack on Iran, he will mobilize the largest mass protest in the history of the United States.
    It's been in the planning stages for almost two years. If put into motion, it would paralyze every major city in the country. Including Washington DC.
    Shrub would need that helicopter he jacked around in on Sept. 11 again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    If Shrub ever launches an attack on Iran, he will mobilize the largest mass protest in the history of the United States.
    It's been in the planning stages for almost two years. If put into motion, it would paralyze every major city in the country. Including Washington DC.
    Shrub would need that helicopter he jacked around in on Sept. 11 again.
    Probably. Even if attacking Iran is completely justified in every way. Blind fools like you will run around like chickens with your heads chopped off wavng signs and being just naturally against anything Bush is for.

And I DO hope y'all show some stones and actually attack the cops.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

There is no justification for attacking Iran. Just as there was no justification for invading Iraq. The Bushies just enjoy getting their war on. It's like a giant video game to them. The death and destruction is not real.
    The Bush apologists live in this surreal world where anything they approve of is instantly justified. I fail to understand how they can live with all that blood on their hands, but I guess Dubya sets a good example.
    Death and carnage are patriotic. God bless our heroic body bags.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

There is no justification for attacking Iran. Just as there was no justification for invading Iraq. The Bushies just enjoy getting their war on. It's like a giant video game to them. The death and destruction is not real.
    The Bush apologists live in this surreal world where anything they approve of is instantly justified. I fail to understand how they can live with all that blood on their hands, but I guess Dubya sets a good example.
    There is no justification for Bush to attack iran, according to you. But if it was one of your cronies in there doing the attacking you would be cheering them on. It's all about hating Bush. You live in such a warped world you can't see the reality and danger of the real one.
    You definately a certified moonbat.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

There is no danger. It is a figment of Bush's imagination. He loves being the "War President." He loves the death and destruction. That is why he thanks God every day for the continuing spectre of Sept. 11.
    It's the reason why the Bushies don't want to capture bin Laden. Why would you want to kill someone who did you the biggest favor of your life?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gabby, please go back and re-read your posts and other communications before you post them. Lemme give you one example.

"The death and destruction is not real." Did you mean that statement? I think not!!!!! The death and destruction is very much real but is only considered "unreal" to the extent that you were referring to video games. You did not make that clear.

You are dealing here with some that believe gwb won the popular vote in 2000. Some here believe that Al Gore filed suit against gwb in 2000 when exactly the opposite is true. Many here have no problems with the very well documented election improprieties of 2000 and 2004. As long as "their idiot" was reinstated then it somehow gives them satisfaction. Are you listening, gabby?

These differences of opinion on these day to day disagreements and otherwise, as you say "surreal world" topics are to them simply "facts" because the reports that they observe say that they are. They don't get around like you or me and they don't want to. They are very happy in the little cocoons they have built around themselves and their filter screens are store bought and infallible as they see it. It is easier for them to accept a belief than it is for them to recognise any truth or otherwise contradictory information that might be presented to them.

I've been kicking around this board and it's former life for a few years now. If you misspell a word they will EAT YOUR LUNCH on it. Get your shit together, gabby. And keep on keeping on, that's all I ask!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Mr. Psychoblues, read my post again. Particularly this line:

The Bushies just enjoy getting their war on. It's like a giant video game to them. The death and destruction is not real.

I am not saying that the war is like a video game and the death and destruction are nor real to actual Americans. Just to the Bushies and their dittohead apologists. I don't think they have a clue about what is actually going on.
    You see, REAL people are getting killed and maimed. Real people with real families and real dependents. Not just the numbers that the Bushies want to get throwing into the slaughterhouse.
    The Bushies ARE playing Iraq like a video game -- "well, we can throw a couple of thousand here, and a couple fo thousand here. We might get a hundred killed, but if we kill a thousand, it will be a success!"
    Bang, bang, move the joy stick around, wipe out the space aliens, move up to the next level. We're not dealing with real people here. Let's just keep playing.
    Yes, it's sick. But we are dealing with sick people in a sick administration. Bush must have flashbacks to Genghis Khan or Attilla the Hun.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

We've had justification to declare war on Iran since 1979. Currently, they are pursuing nuclear weapons and have made a point of aiming their threats and insults at us.

What does it take with you goobers? A mushroom cloud on the horizon before you get it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

There is no danger. It is a figment of Bush's imagination. He loves being the "War President." He loves the death and destruction. That is why he thanks God every day for the continuing spectre of Sept. 11.
    It's the reason why the Bushies don't want to capture bin Laden. Why would you want to kill someone who did you the biggest favor of your life?
    You are a fool blinded by warped, extremist political ideology.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

gabby, please go back and re-read your posts and other communications before you post them. Lemme give you one example.

"The death and destruction is not real." Did you mean that statement? I think not!!!!! The death and destruction is very much real but is only considered "unreal" to the extent that you were referring to video games. You did not make that clear.

You are dealing here with some that believe gwb won the popular vote in 2000. Some here believe that Al Gore filed suit against gwb in 2000 when exactly the opposite is true. Many here have no problems with the very well documented election improprieties of 2000 and 2004. As long as "their idiot" was reinstated then it somehow gives them satisfaction. Are you listening, gabby?

Please link to the post where some member here said Bush won the popular vote in 2000.

Please provide evidence that Bush is the one who filed suit against Gore first. Can't wait to see THIS flar-out fabrication.

I take great issue with the election improprieties and I hope you libs have learned your lesson that you can't steal an election the way you circumvent legislation -- through the courts.

These differences of opinion on these day to day disagreements and otherwise, as you say "surreal world" topics are to them simply "facts" because the reports that they observe say that they are. They don't get around like you or me and they don't want to. They are very happy in the little cocoons they have built around themselves and their filter screens are store bought and infallible as they see it. It is easier for them to accept a belief than it is for them to recognise any truth or otherwise contradictory information that might be presented to them.

I've been kicking around this board and it's former life for a few years now. If you misspell a word they will EAT YOUR LUNCH on it. Get your shit together, gabby. And keep on keeping on, that's all I ask!!!!!!
    We're happy with reality. Something you obviously cannot get a grasp on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is no justification for attacking Iran.
    That's your opinion, nothing more. There are many Americans that believe attacking Iran would be justified, especially after making it quite clear they will continue with their nuclear plans, and stating they'd like to see Israel wiped off the map.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As usual grabyoursoreass and psickoblue are too busy watching and worrying about Bush to see the enemy on the horizon. I bet when a nuke goes off in your backyard you'll both immediately think its an attack by Bush as you turn into ash.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.