Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default What Are Liberals Proud OF?

I have watched Hillary and Obama stand on a stage and scream how rotten America is.

That have attacked and smeared US oil companies. They have accused thm of price gouging - while denying them the ability to drill and refine more oil financial. Hillary siad she wants to TAKE the oil companies profits and use them the way she wants

They have went after financial institutions - banks, mortages companies, and investment brokers are all out to screw you over according to the Dems

Pharmaceutical companies, which invest billions into new drugs that save lives, are also targets of the left. In their opinion, these companies make way to much of a profit and are screwing you as well

Liberals are not proud of the US healthcare system. They say it stinks, and cost to much. The Dems say no problem. They wil take it over and give you "free" healthcare. Wait until you see how much "free" healthcare will cost you

Liberals are also at war with the worlds largest corporation - Wal Mart. Wal Mart refuses to allow unions into its company and that is unacceptable to the left. So they attack Wal Mart every cahce they can

The US military is also a target of the left. They have accused our men and wome of torture, rape, murder, and other war crimes.

So what the hell are liberals proud of when it comes to America?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As hussein say in one of his speechs. "America is the greatest, and we're going to change it!"
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gee... I see the board liberals are avoiding this like the plague rsr...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I have watched Hillary and Obama stand on a stage and scream how rotten America is.

That have attacked and smeared US oil companies. They have accused thm of price gouging - while denying them the ability to drill and refine more oil financial. Hillary siad she wants to TAKE the oil companies profits and use them the way she wants

They have went after financial institutions - banks, mortages companies, and investment brokers are all out to screw you over according to the Dems

Pharmaceutical companies, which invest billions into new drugs that save lives, are also targets of the left. In their opinion, these companies make way to much of a profit and are screwing you as well

Liberals are not proud of the US healthcare system. They say it stinks, and cost to much. The Dems say no problem. They wil take it over and give you "free" healthcare. Wait until you see how much "free" healthcare will cost you

Liberals are also at war with the worlds largest corporation - Wal Mart. Wal Mart refuses to allow unions into its company and that is unacceptable to the left. So they attack Wal Mart every cahce they can

The US military is also a target of the left. They have accused our men and wome of torture, rape, murder, and other war crimes.

The America we had before conservatives destroyed it.

- an America which didn't start wars
    - an America which tried to guarantee a fair day's pay for a fair day's work
    - an America which tried to guarantee a truthful media
    - an America which tried to guarantee a fair economy
    Building a better America by hammering the Right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You seem to think America is defined by its oil, financial, pharmaceutical, health and retail companies? Why is that?
    Building a better America by hammering the Right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post

- an America which tried to guarantee a fair day's pay for a fair day's work
    - an America which tried to guarantee a truthful media
    - an America which tried to guarantee a fair economy
    More liberal bumper sticker slogans, and not a single specific

I know moonbats like you see nothing good about America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Which party is responsible for starting more wars and costing more American lives?

I'll give you a subtle hint - DEMOCRATS
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You seem to think America is defined by its oil, financial, pharmaceutical, health and retail companies? Why is that?
    America is the worlds economic and military superpower. Oil runs the world economy. Our oil companies find, drill, pump, ship, refine the oil, and then deliver gas to your local station

All for a profit of 10 cents off the sale of a gallon of gas

The Rx inudtry spend billlion on a drug before they make one slae of the drug. they save coutless lives with their products

The finanical industry allows the country to grow, they offer products and services to people so they can better their lives and lifestyle.

Wal Mart has done more for working families then any government program. They offer what people want at a fiar price. When a Wal mart Supercenter opens, usually food prices drop by about 3% in the area.

And for they do, what do liberals do the above industires? Smear, insult, and threaten them

Agani, what do liberals see in America that they are proud of?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Where are all the liberals?

TM, MFM, BP, JD, can't you guys think of anything you are proud of?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am proud of our military. I am proud of my father's generation and how they fought to end fascism. I am proud of my own service in the Navy during the cold war... I am proud of America's steady march toward progressive liberalism over the last century and a half....from ending slavery to passing women's suffrage, to child labor laws, to giving unions the right to organize, workplace safety, environmental protection, minimum wage, social security, medicare, medicaid, the GI Bill, Civil Rights.... there are MANY things that make me proud to be an American.

What are YOU proud of, RSR?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The OP seems to completely ignore the fact that all three candidates talk constantly about the good AND the bad in America. Instead, he focuses on only the bad things mentioned by the Democrat candidates. Hmmm.
    Would you rather prez candidates ignore the bad parts of American life or are you naive enough to believe that there are no bad parts of American life?
    Last edited by Hagbard Celine; 03-31-2008 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Our oil companies find, drill, pump, ship, refine the oil, and then deliver gas to your local station

All for a profit of 10 cents off the sale of a gallon of gas
    to suggest that the oil companies maintain a fixed profit of ten cents per gallon shows a profound ignorance of the way markets work. They price their product to maintain a desired profit margin. The higher the price of oil, the higher the cost of gas and the greater the profit per gallon for the oil companies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Again we come to the same, utterly repeated problem: You're a doody head, no you're a doodyhead.

Liberals are proud of the same things that conservatives are proud of in many instances: Having more liberties than just about any other country in the world, having a society where you can be anything that you are willing to devote yourself to becoming, that we have the kind of men and women who have sworn themselves to military service, and the history that we have had of doing so much good for so much of the world. Now stop treating them like some set of aliens that are in all ways 180 degrees apart from you, they are not.

Time and again I have pointed this out, we all want America to succeed, but the difference is in the method. I've gone conservative libertarian, a smaller more manageable government, but that does not mean that I have to immediately insert my head in my own ass about anyone who is not 100% on my bandwagon. I understand, you believe differently than I do, but just because I believe I'm right, doesn't mean that you are wrong. I understand that you as well, have the best of intentions for this country of ours.

Apparently, for some on both sides, this is a requirement of being a liberal, or being a conservative, that "they" are the "enemy", as opposed to them just being well-meaning people who simply believe we should do things differently than I believe. Every time that you embrace this idiocy of division, you piss on what our forefathers built, you desecrate that which so many have died to protect.

John Adams, and Thomas Jefferson spent a large portion of their time debating each other on strong, central government (Adams) vs. Smaller, state run government (Jefferson), but it was a debate, not an argument or pissing contest like the ones we have now, where we cannot have an enlightened debate. Why is it so impossible for both sides to embrace the American ideals of freedom of belief, and see each other as friends, even if our opinions are different?
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    to suggest that the oil companies maintain a fixed profit of ten cents per gallon shows a profound ignorance of the way markets work. They price their product to maintain a desired profit margin. The higher the price of oil, the higher the cost of gas and the greater the profit per gallon for the oil companies.
    Oh, then I guess the other commodities like copper, wheat and corn took notes from the oil industry and are now manipulating their prices and profits too? Who is ignorant?
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
    ---Thomas Jefferson (or as Al Sharpton calls him: Grandpappy)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Classact View Post
    Oh, then I guess the other commodities like copper, wheat and corn took notes from the oil industry and are now manipulating their prices and profits too? Who is ignorant?

I said anything about anyone manipulating prices or profits. And in answer to your last question, I would have to say: apparently you, if you agree with RSR that "Our oil companies find, drill, pump, ship, refine the oil, and then deliver gas to your local station. All for a profit of 10 cents off the sale of a gallon of gas"