Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Judge Judy Pwn3s Ebay SCAMMER :)

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    That is fantastic.
    God bless America, but she stole the "b" from bless.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I nearly died laughing. Judge Judy totally owned that skank.
    "Lighght"
    - This 'poem' was bought and paid for with $2,250 of YOUR money.

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is why you use PAYPAL!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    This is why you use PAYPAL!
    PAYPAL can blow...If you use paypal, pay w/ a credit card - NOT your bank account.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PAYPAL can blow...If you use paypal, pay w/ a credit card - NOT your bank account.

Never really had any problems with em'..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Her attitude was outrageous, and she got what she deserved. The only thing I didn't like was how Judge Judy insinuated that "making babies" in an unworthy occupation.
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be the name of the Lord!
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
    Her attitude was outrageous, and she got what she deserved. The only thing I didn't like was how Judge Judy insinuated that "making babies" in an unworthy occupation.
    I think the message was not that being a stay-at-home mom was bad, but rather that this woman wants more money (nothing wrong with that), but she'd rather stay at home and care for her children than work (again, nothing wrong with that). However, instead of picking one, she stayed at home to raise children and ran a scam in her spare time.
    "Lighght"
    - This 'poem' was bought and paid for with $2,250 of YOUR money.

Name one thing the government does better than the private sector and I'll show you something that requires the use of force to accomplish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I like how she tore into the fat skank's husband. 'He sent you because he's a coward.' and 'How much money did he report to the IRS drywalling.'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    I think the message was not that being a stay-at-home mom was bad, but rather that this woman wants more money (nothing wrong with that), but she'd rather stay at home and care for her children than work (again, nothing wrong with that). However, instead of picking one, she stayed at home to raise children and ran a scam in her spare time.
    I understand, and I know there is a big difference between choosing to be a SAHM and choosing an unethical method of self-employment. I just didn't like how Judge Judy said repeatedly, "She likes to make babies," as if making babies was the crime instead of her dishonesty.

I totally agree with the ruling and that blond woman had such a defiant attitude... blech! And it was VERY gratifying the way JJ picked out the info about the weight of the phone. It's just that there truly is this stereotype of SAHMs being baby-making machines, lazy, uneducated, etc. That came through, even though this PARTICULAR SAHM probably deserved the rant.
    Blessed be Your name, when the sun's shining down on me, when the world's "all as it should be," blessed be Your name!
    Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering, though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name!
    Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...
    Blessed be Your name!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
    I understand, and I know there is a big difference between choosing to be a SAHM and choosing an unethical method of self-employment. I just didn't like how Judge Judy said repeatedly, "She likes to make babies," as if making babies was the crime instead of her dishonesty.

I totally agree with the ruling and that blond woman had such a defiant attitude... blech! And it was VERY gratifying the way JJ picked out the info about the weight of the phone. It's just that there truly is this stereotype of SAHMs being baby-making machines, lazy, uneducated, etc. That came through, even though this PARTICULAR SAHM probably deserved the rant.

I think Judge Judy wasn't commenting on her 'having babies' so much as her saying the fat chick only wants to sit home and have sex.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think Judge Judy wasn't commenting on her 'having babies' so much as her saying the fat chick only wants to sit home and have sex.
    Could be... I AM a little sensitive on this subject.
    Blessed be Your name!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like how she said she didn't read the tax returns she signed. I'm sure the IRS will have fun with that.

Meanwhile... Shannon Davenport...
    God bless America, but she stole the "b" from bless.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The ClayTaurus View Post
    I like how she said she didn't read the tax returns she signed. I'm sure the IRS will have fun with that.

Very scary, but I don't read my tax returns. So it could be. However, she should still be held liable for it if she signed it. Just glad I can trust MY husband.
    Blessed be Your name!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The ClayTaurus View Post
    OMG! I KNOW!! I was watching that thinking...dang...everyone should shut up and Let Shannon do something nice for the camera.

HOT!